Votes: 8 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 264 38.8%

• Total voters
BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
shock therapy, great buzz, focus, and decent pumps, along with anti-oxidants and a price that is great anyware, a staple for me.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Labrada supercharge and HEAVY METAL...its a good mix :head:

youfool

Awards
I really like no xplode too. Blue Raspberry is my favorite. Most of the other preworkout drinks tast really nasty. I tried 8-betanabol once and almost threw up.

monsterboy

Awards
LOL. Ok, you got me on the crack thing. Never tried it and never plan too. Seriously though, the Kreation is pretty good stuff. I fee l pretty wired when i use it. I definitely feel like i getter work outs when i use it.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
My new mix

pre-
amp -ergopharm,
kre alkaline

during
ready 4 war
Extend

Just wish my mp3 player worked, I'm waiting for the new ipod video as mine broke with a best buy warranty but the new one might not be out in time. We shall see.

Music and what I take I will destroy lol.

maxxdout

Awards
Endorush Fruit Punch is really good. The orange flavor tastes like chalk though.

LarCon

Awards
Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

EDITED POST: Duplicate threads merged.
NO Explode is the only listed pre-workout drink I've tried, but I like the energy surge and longer lasting pump from its use.Anybody try more than a couple of these? Would like to try a recommended one to compare.

concretetofists

Awards
im primarily an Xceed guy. NO-Xplode is nice every once in a while, but all in all i think Xceed is one of the best pre-workout products out there.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

EDITED POST: Duplicate threads merged.
chaos is the best. Great pumps and focus even the one without cafeine works great.

Jim Sadler

Awards
I like Primal EAA for the extra leucine. I often mix with a scoop of Green Magnitude.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make my own also:

Arginine Alphaketoglutarate
Taurine
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
Citrulline Malate
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Carnosine
Caffeine
Beta-alanine would be WAY cheaper, and just as effective for preworkout purposes.

And where is the Ultimate MassPump Stack???

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have to say the ultimatepump stack with lemonade c light or the genereic version

clean energy and endurance with out the cafeine

and also Chaos from anabolic inovations

SSW

SSW

Awards
Currently taking Shock Therapy and Storm Per-workout and loving it, very cost efficient and no crash. If I try another it will be NO Shotgun or Exceed, I've read lots of good feedback on both.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Takin the Mass Pump Stack from Nutraplanet and I love it not to mention the great price for a 30 day supply.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Currently taking Shock Therapy and Storm Per-workout and loving it, very cost efficient and no crash. If I try another it will be NO Shotgun or Exceed, I've read lots of good feedback on both.
Tried NO shotgun already, it's alright but to me it didn't do have as much as the mass pump stack.

Dros120

Awards
No-Shotgun is a solid pump and decent energy. 1 scoop + 3 AMP seems to be the perfect mix.
If I am not using NO-Shotgun, TP's BCAA Boost was also a decent product.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i prefer eating a small child.... full of amino's and mostly likely simple sugars from all the damn candy and juice they've eaten throughout the course of the day, great preworkout supplement if i do say so myself.

it's a good preworkout exercise too. I mean, first you gotta chase'm down.. that right there gets your heartrate up, 5 minutes of quick intense cardio helps before a long lifting session. Then you gotta carry'em back to your white van, with the proper form, your initial lift will you'll work your legs and glutes, the carry is mostly upper body/arms/lowerback.. it's pretty much a good full body muscle warm up/stretch... and then drive away without anyone seeing, and that really gets the adrenaline going... by that time i'm ready to hit the gym full force.

hahah, jk

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
i prefer eating a small child.... full of amino's and mostly likely simple sugars from all the damn candy and juice they've eaten throughout the course of the day, great preworkout supplement if i do say so myself.

it's a good preworkout exercise too. I mean, first you gotta chase'm down.. that right there gets your heartrate up, 5 minutes of quick intense cardio helps before a long lifting session. Then you gotta carry'em back to your white van, with the proper form, your initial lift will you'll work your legs and glutes, the carry is mostly upper body/arms/lowerback.. it's pretty much a good full body muscle warm up/stretch... and then drive away without anyone seeing, and that really gets the adrenaline going... by that time i'm ready to hit the gym full force.
Do you keep a blender in your van so you can make a kiddie smoothie? Or do you just eat the flesh right off the bones? I'm assuming that you don't eat the small child in one sitting... does the rest freeze well?

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
it all depends on how pressed for time i am. i always keep a blender and an electric meat cleaver in the back... ya, i make sure they're small enough for a one shot meal. bones aren't too much of a problem i usually nail the femurs or the spinal columns to the doorways in my house, good for pull-ups. the rest i make into jewelry and i sell it at flea markets to 40 year old cat ladies... they love their painted "mood jewelry".

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i just drink some whey protein before working out and I eat lunch right after.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
in all honesty though. i was considering primed... how much of a pump does it give you?

and if you use something like hyperdrol in conjunction with arginine, or any no2 potentiator it works very synergistically. for example, not to sound like a mall store f@g but i went to gnc because i got a gift card for 20 dollars from someone who just doesn't understand :stick: ... and i picked up mhp's pump and burn... and that worked very well for what it's worth... not worth 24 dollars but it did have more than just aakg. everything else in that store is either bogus or too expensive to waste money on buying there... unless you check the clearance section.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to eat whole foods after my workout. But if not I simply blend up a MRP in my little carry around blender.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion MAN Clout is very underrated. It has been one most, if not the most, effective creatine supplement I have ever used. Combined with bulk Citrulline Malate or Body Octane the results are amazing. Increased power, strength and endurance. Very noticeable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I going to be trying cell tech hard core soon.
Do not forget no shot gun.

I personally like performance to help me with my work outs.

brassmonkey

Awards
I like either 1 scoop waxy maize, 1 serving of both Clout and Body Octane, add one TBS BCAAs and 1 capsule Stim X and it's go time; also 1 scoop waxy maize and 1 serving of NO Shotgun

boyscouT

Board Sponsor
Awards
CVM Xtreme for me. Drinking it right now actually..... about to go lift.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
1 Heaping scoop of Purple Wrath
plus
1 gram Propionyl-L-Carnitine
plus
500mg Tyrosine

:run:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I like AI's Chaos. I use one serving and split a 200mg caffiene cap and add it to my shaker. About 45-60min. before my workout I will add some water and slam it. Fairly cost effective as well. Use 4 servings a week so it lasts me 7.5 weeks for what...30 bucks??:study:

msenny

Awards
I like Powerfull w/ Xceed - once it kicks in.
Awesome pumps and vascularity. (I'm on that combo now.)

what do u mean once it kicks in.. i just started on these as well and i still feel like i'm missing something at the gym.. energy.. i am on xceed, xtend, activate, rebound reloaded and powerfull and i still am not gettin what i thought i'd b gettin. its only day 5 with these supplements but i thought they'd be better.. i used to b on NO xplode and i liked it but thought i'd try a different approach and stack some things i've researched online.... when did u notice effects.. does it take a week? i know that everyone is different but i'm just curious.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops Poseidon + 1-2gr of Tyrosine before, during and after early morning w/o. Has me going and leaving the gym smiling.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I like to get petty freaky from time to time. (No one partial quote me on this dammit) :D So I like to mix things up.

* 2 scoops of Primed + 1 scoop Chaos
* 1 scoop of Primed + 1 serving WTF Pump'd
* 2 scoops Primed + 1 scoop Focus XT

I've tried Superpump250 only once. Xceed was also good. I also like AMP but it's not a drink. I've also tried NO Xplode, which wasn't bad. From time to time I also experiemnt with thrwoing some extra taurine in the mixtures :D

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I like NO shotgun it gets me swolen like a motha****a. NO xplode gave me monster headaches.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i just bought dymatize xpand... load of junk...

for some reason the cee isn't very responsive. i've actually seen better results from vitamin world's brand lol of preworkout drink. no seriously... in dymatize, all of those different arginines and creatines some of them should effin work, i get nothing, and i KNOW i'm not a non responder, it has NO tri creatine ... NO bcaas, and barely ANY carbs, which imo u need at least 70 cals or so to make sure your metab kicks in to actually circulate the substances within your system.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This threads been going for quite some time hasn't it? :whip:

Too bad GO! isn't on that list. At $9.99 a jug, it's nearly impossible to beat. Great pre-workout drink.

Other than that, this poll has some serious noobishness going on. Barely any votes for BodyOctane and it is far and away the best thing on the list.

I understand though... NO-Xplode does taste mighty fine. Then again, so does BodyOctane. But BO doesn't fizz... I guess that's the trick to being popular. You gotta fiz. :rofl:

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i dont like alri's or bsn...im taking no-explode now and honestly dont care for it. i think the best thing is whatever you personally prefer. all the preworkout stuff is overhyped and overpriced anyways.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops Poseidon + 1-2gr of Tyrosine before, during and after early morning w/o. Has me going and leaving the gym smiling.
Mix Anabolic Innovations "Chaos" with Poseidon and get ready to move some weight:good:

Workin

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
lol, ya ure right, it's like blowing 40 dollars on expensive derivatives of things that worked BEFORE they were either ethyl, methyl, hcl, malated.. whatever. creatine mono cheap, aakg cheap, citrulline malate cheap, caffeine cheap, bcaas... welllll.... buy it in bulk and it's worth it... my idea of a pre workout would be some sort of amphetamine dirivitive... amp, stimx, venom hd, ecy, ec... with a teensy bit of protein or just bcaas, and of course some caffeine, whichever i have more of i'll use first.

it's really just a bunch of garbage in a shiny plastic container.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
lol, ya ure right, it's like blowing 40 dollars on expensive derivatives of things that worked BEFORE they were either ethyl, methyl, hcl, malated.. whatever. creatine mono cheap, aakg cheap, citrulline malate cheap, caffeine cheap, bcaas... welllll.... buy it in bulk and it's worth it... my idea of a pre workout would be some sort of amphetamine dirivitive... amp, stimx, venom hd, ecy, ec... with a teensy bit of protein or just bcaas, and of course some caffeine, whichever i have more of i'll use first.

it's really just a bunch of garbage in a shiny plastic container.
I understand your point of view...unfortunalty, many supplements are just a bunch of hype in a package. I can tell you've been burned a few times before as have I many times in the past.

Fortunately, there are boards, like this one, where many people can post there results on a particular supplement. This allows the consumer to find the treasures among all the garbage.

Workin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This threads been going for quite some time hasn't it? :whip:

Too bad GO! isn't on that list. At $9.99 a jug, it's nearly impossible to beat. Great pre-workout drink.

Other than that, this poll has some serious noobishness going on. Barely any votes for BodyOctane and it is far and away the best thing on the list.

I understand though... NO-Xplode does taste mighty fine. Then again, so does BodyOctane. But BO doesn't fizz... I guess that's the trick to being popular. You gotta fiz. :rofl:

MAN is freaking underrated. It blows my mind. Clout and Body Octane are two of the best products on the market, and the best in their respective classes. Period. WTF, people?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
MAN is freaking underrated. It blows my mind. Clout and Body Octane are two of the best products on the market, and the best in their respective classes. Period. WTF, people?
People don't want to pay for tha best. They want something for nothing. GO! only sells when we are overstocked and can unload for 9.99. We take it as a loss in hopes of enticing more business. If people wanted best quality, Black Star Labs would get more play... especially in regards to Casein Pro.

I left my position with MAN to work with BSL. Both are stellar companies.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I was wondering why GO! had such a deal going on($9.99....that's a steal if I ever saw one). So, its just over-inventoring isn't it Toad. I thought you may have been reformulating it or something.