Favorite cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just wondering what people's favorite cycle or go to cycle is or was.

My favorite cycle and one that is pretty unconventional is
Test prop, Tren ace, Halotestin and Nolvadex

Before and event I would have a 16 week training camp and I would run these in a 3 on 1 off week rotation. This was also back when I was able to home brew my fina and prop. So I new my **** was good.
For anyone who has tried FINA you'll know a little goes a ling way

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Before and event I would have a 16 week training camp and I would run these in a 3 on 1 off week rotation. This was also back when I was able to home brew my fina and prop. So I new my **** was good.
I've never competed (it just never appealed to me personally), so my stacks usually will seem more tame.

My favorite results-wise, definitely included SD.

Low Test, medium EQ was a blast. I loved the vascularity. And I was unstoppable on that combo.

And honestly, I love Anavar, with or without other compounds. I'm strong as an ox on that stuff.

I've used harsher compounds (Although no Tren yet), but I prefer the ones I've mentioned.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this cycle was for fight camp. So it doesn't have alot of pre contest cycle stuff but the strength and aggression were unbelievable. My sparring partners always knew when I started this cycle lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well this cycle was for fight camp. So it doesn't have alot of pre contest cycle stuff but the strength and aggression were unbelievable. My sparring partners always knew when I started this cycle lol
Nice!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So far my favorite was my most recent cycle. It was 400mg tren e 200mg sust both split twice a week for 10-12 weeks. Kickstarted it with 20mg dbol which was perfect for my goals at the time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far my favorite was my most recent cycle. It was 400mg tren e 200mg sust both split twice a week for 10-12 weeks. Kickstarted it with 20mg dbol which was perfect for my goals at the time.
I like 400mg of teen I find it's a very nice dose

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked DHB a lot, but I’d prob cap it at 8 weeks next time.

otherwise, NPP and var seems like one you can’t miss with. We’ll see if eq or primo unseats any of these.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like 400mg of teen I find it's a very nice dose
It was the perfect dose for my goals at the time. Planning on trying it again but at a higher dosage during summer along with some other stuff for a bulk.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah tough call really.

tbol and test was pretty nice, good consistent gains. No dramas.

love sdrol in terms of immediate results but falling asleep every afternoon started to become problematic (gonna try injectable later this year so see if that makes a difference)

trest and epistane does make me smile when I think back on it. Did feel amazing on that.

tried winny both oral and injectable (and both at the same time) and never got much from it.

gun to my head I’m going test, deca and var. 19 nors seem to be good to me so until I try tren that’s been my best. Seem to need only very small amounts of caber and asin on that combo as well. Weirdly my dick gets crazy hard on it. It does on any cycle but especially on that one it seems (totally the opposite to deca dick lol), I feel like I could **** a wall and smash bricks out

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never competed (it just never appealed to me personally), so my stacks usually will seem more tame.

My favorite results-wise, definitely included SD.

Low Test, medium EQ was a blast. I loved the vascularity. And I was unstoppable on that combo.

And honestly, I love Anavar, with or without other compounds. I'm strong as an ox on that stuff.

I've used harsher compounds (Although no Tren yet), but I prefer the ones I've mentioned.
what kind of miligrams did you run test and eq?

babolat88

Awards
PROP, TREN, EQ, MAST, VAR, WINNY...

1-16 w (PROP): 100 mg / eod.... 12-16 w (50 mg / eod)
1-14 w (EQ): 500 mg / week
1-8 w (VAR): 60-80 mg / ed
8-16 w (TREN): 100 mg / eod
8-16 w (MAST): 100 mg / eod
last 4 weeks (WINNY): 50 mg / ed
+ proviron

A lot of quality proteins (350 g / day),
medium healthy fats (70 g / day),
low / medium carbs (0-175 g / day)
Diet: 2000 - 2700 kcal (no cheat meals first 6 weeks, then just one per week)

Veins everywhere, vascularity / hardness & very low fat %

Weight training: 5-7 x / week
Cardio: 3-5 x / week