Favorite/Best Multi

mav6

mav6

Awards
There's so many multis out there these days. What multi do you like the best?

I like Animal pak, but there's just so many pills, I feel like there's redundancy to some of the other supps I take.

I used to take Russian Bear back when I was 18, and I made huge gains, but that's probably more to do with being 18 than what supplements I was taking.

I've taken Orange Triad as well, I thought it was very similar to GNC's Mega Men Sport.

I don't like Advocare however... Overpriced and I don't think it did anything for me.

I suppose if I had to pick one, it'd probably be GNC's Mega Men Sport though, I wait till it goes on sale so it's cheap, and I feel like it works well for me.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is my staple and I switch out to DX7 every once and a while.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Essentials is pretty cool

mav6

mav6

Awards
Do you guys choose different multis when you're on cycle vs. off? I was debating switching back to Animal when I start my next cycle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My personal experience was with Gaspari Anavite AWESOME!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried orange triad yet but have heard great things about it ive been using mvp/zmk stack for multi for awhile and love it i'll probally try orange triad next but for now im just going to stick with what i have.

onlyone

Awards
I like the whole food one's, Alive and Adam. Switch between those two year around.