Fat loss supplement

daywalker81

Awards
I want to get shredded and leaner , my body fat 20%

I am 38 years old , 95kg and 184 cm
BMR 2006
BMI 28
Hello everyone

I started again my diet , looking for supplement to boost the process of reducing fats specially on my trunk ,in my shelf there some supplements

SNS TTA-500
SNS YOHMIBINE
ARIMA-XD
Jym pre-work

Pls advise?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS YOHMIBINE, SNS higenamine and caffeine

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also can’t go wrong adding a good GDA such as glycophase and a cortisol supp like reduce xt

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep Arima-XD for later. For now, use Yohimbine and your Pre. When you want to start tightening things up use Arima. In case you plan to do a refeed or carb loading, use GDA. Else, not required. Keep it simple to start with and add as you go on in your fat loss journey.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is GDA ? , sorry i am newbie
Glucose Disposal Agent Supplement. Some helps you shuttle carbs into your cells properly without much of Insulin spike, some block the carbs in your system. Helps to keep you Blood Glucose in check.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BMR 2006
BMI 28
Hello everyone

I started again my diet , looking for supplement to boost the process of reducing fats specially on my trunk ,in my shelf there some supplements

SNS TTA-500
SNS YOHMIBINE
ARIMA-XD
Jym pre-work

Pls advise?
Reduce carbs, do cardio and I would like to add an cortisol blocker like "7Keto" or "Invictus".
Take Yohimbine as far from a meal as possible.
Imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements. Awesome fat burner with a lot of good reviews on the forums.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neco by torem

daywalker81

Awards
@djbombsquad it’s sold out on the website !!!! , so how you will get it .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I order it on amazon normally

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reduce carbs, do cardio and I would like to add an cortisol blocker like "7Keto" or "Invictus".
Take Yohimbine as far from a meal as possible.
Imo.
there are a couple of iron legion Invictus/vii-kt logs in supplement log section.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kronos(11KT) from apex-alchemy would be a great product to add to a cut. You can use my code GRZB10 for 10% off as well. Also ill echo what others said, using a GDA like chaos and pains predator is great before carbs. I follow a semi low carb diet and a GDA before works wonderfully at keeping muscles full and staying lean.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kronos(11KT) from apex-alchemy would be a great product to add to a cut. You can use my code GRZB10 for 10% off as well. Also ill echo what others said, using a GDA like chaos and pains predator is great before carbs. I follow a semi low carb diet and a GDA before works wonderfully at keeping muscles full and staying lean.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BMR 2006
BMI 28
Hello everyone

SNS TTA-500
SNS YOHMIBINE
ARIMA-XD
Jym pre-work

Pls advise?
I would start the yohimbine super low at 2.5 mgs. As far as stimulants they help, you have a pre-workout. If your pre workout has too many stimulates or caffeine , Ragnorok Elite caffeine free and caffeine is not high on the caffeine dose. On off days you could add in the ec stack, 100-200 mgs caffeine and 10 mgs ephedrine. Ive done TTA-500 before and I seemed to get good results from it.

basic stuff are you taking creatine, beta alanine, a great multi vit and mineral complex, fish oil...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BMR 2006
BMI 28
Hello everyone

SNS TTA-500
SNS YOHMIBINE
ARIMA-XD
Jym pre-work

Pls advise?
I would start the yohimbine super low at 2.5 mgs. As far as stimulants they help, you have a pre-workout. If your pre workout has too many stimulates or caffeine , Ragnorok Elite caffeine free and the caffeine version is not high on the caffeine dose. On off days you could add in the ec stack, 100-200 mgs caffeine and 10 mgs ephedrine. Ive done TTA-500 before and I seemed to get good results from it.

basic stuff are you taking creatine, beta alanine, a great multi vit and mineral complex, fish oil...

Joe74

Awards
Hi guys also a newbie here. Almost done with my “starter kit” 1ml Deca and 1ml Sust per week. I know it’s a low dosage but was done intentionally. What about Ananvar in this case? Good idea? Even my own scenario... do I take some time of before I start with Anavar. One week left of my “starter kit”! Thx Legends!!!