Unanswered Fat chest

pr787

pr787

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been struggling with a fat chest my whole life. I know I Deleigh I need to cut a lot of body fat but I feel like I’m just gaining more fat in my chest there’s definitely muscle as well. I am currently taking a test E cycle just started last week and I am taking .5mg adex every 3 days and also 10mg nolva every day so that it doesn’t turn into gyno if not worse gyno. I should have my bloods back tomorrow though I don’t think it’ll differentiate much after one week .Any other advice?View attachment 182637View attachment 182638View attachment 182639

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
an ai will help reduce that titty fat and make them look better.
also you could try fat burners with yohimbine in them as it effects that stubborn type fat.
used to be a protocol with vitex, b5, curcumin but i cant remember the dosing.

pr787

pr787

Awards
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 182640View attachment 182641View attachment 182642View attachment 182643
an ai will help reduce that titty fat and make them look better.
also you could try fat burners with yohimbine in them as it effects that stubborn type fat.
used to be a protocol with vitex, b5, curcumin but i cant remember the dosing.

Yeah that’s why I’m on adex but don’t wanna overkill especially with nolva. I already have lumps I can feel but they’re all over my chest not necessarily only around my nipple, but no hard ball or anything under my nipple.

Problem is I don’t know if I should be fighting gyno by overkill with AI + serm combo, or not worry about it cause its not gyno and it’s just fat to lose.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The chest can be a stubborn area much like the mid section. Unfortunately your chest is under developed as well.

Like you said, lose body fat. It will be one of the last areas to go

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What concerns me is the area to the armpit side of your nipples, you can see something there that looks like a lump. Makes me think you could have gyno as well as fat because that’s what mine looks like and still does after trying to reverse it.

pr787

pr787

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What concerns me is the area to the armpit side of your nipples, you can see something there that looks like a lump. Makes me think you could have gyno as well as fat because that’s what mine looks like and still does after trying to reverse it.
Yeah I’d never taken anything before so I guess it’s preexisting. How’d you control it on cycle?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like typical lose skin around nipple. Doesnt look like gyno. As you lose more fat it will even be more pronounced. Normal IMO

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As you lose fat and smash your lower chest/lats it'll subside. Cables can be your friend here. A body fat between 10% - 13% would be good.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were you I’d be focusing on crushing my chest. Your chest is out of proportion with everything else in my opinion. I would be hitting chest 2 times a week. Also there’s a video of David Goggins where he talk about how he lost over 100 lbs before becoming a navy seal what helped him keep the skin tight while dropping fat. Also as you lose fat it’s going to look worse so your going to have to pack on some muscle to keep the skin tight even using an AI or SERM isn’t going to fix the appearance as it isn’t gyno.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some Virtus or exotherm on dem titties and do HIIT 3-4 times a week, hit your chest for 1 heavy day and 3-4 days later light rep day. Use an infrared sauna once a week. Sit on the edge of your bed and put your hands on your face and cry hard while rocking back and forth slightly, trust me it activates that chest a lot

pr787

pr787

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get some Virtus or exotherm on dem titties and do HIIT 3-4 times a week, hit your chest for 1 heavy day and 3-4 days later light rep day. Use an infrared sauna once a week. Sit on the edge of your bed and put your hands on your face and cry hard while rocking back and forth slightly, trust me it activates that chest a lot
But if not gyno, why slam AI?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just helps with tightening and taking out any water, I found it really effective
It will help temporarily. Or if you had a reason like a contest or something but otherwise I would leave it alone.

pr787

pr787

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bloods came back. E2 is at 15, so is it safe to say I can drop the nolva and stay on adex e3d??

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will help temporarily. Or if you had a reason like a contest or something but otherwise I would leave it alone.
I disagree, for me it works wonders I used Virtus a few weeks back and it eliminated some chest puff and fat that I had, really felt like it dried me out there... havent used it for about 2-3 weeks and still maintaining what it achieved.