Farmtireguy stacks it again with athletix (Form-x, licogenix, divsion 1) sponsered

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 on the front squat form. I think thats why you don' see a lot of people doing them. Especially when everyone is happy doing 1/4 ROM back squats. You gotta sit your god damn ass down all the way to the floor. Thats how they work. Just remember that the hardest part is always keeping the bar level. You never want to let it dip down because that leads to FAIL! And you don't want to be THAT GUY ;)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout
Bench
5x135
5x150
5X170
Db rows
15x30
15x35
15x40
10x45
8x50
Incline Db
10x30
10x35
10x40
Db pull overs
12x25
12x30
12x35
8x40
Not the best but not the worst. 170 on the bench just felt heavy not sure what was going on..... O well there's always next workout. Just gotta work on my midpoint stick. :-/

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
subbed in this

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Late but IN!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's workout
Bench
5x135
5x150
5X170
Db rows
15x30
15x35
15x40
10x45
8x50
Incline Db
10x30
10x35
10x40
Db pull overs
12x25
12x30
12x35
8x40
Not the best but not the worst. 170 on the bench just felt heavy not sure what was going on..... O well there's always next workout. Just gotta work on my midpoint stick. :-/
Everyone has those days when they get under the bench and for some odd reason pushing the weight this week feels so much heavier then last week, just an off day.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has those days when they get under the bench and for some odd reason pushing the weight this week feels so much heavier then last week, just an off day.
Yeah guess thanks

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
The workout for tonight.
Squat
5x150
5x175
7X200
3x200
Leg press
10x90
10x180
4x270 new mech need to adjust weights :-(
Good mornings
10x45
10x65
10x95
10x115
Felt good to be able to get in and push some weight around. Squats felt good so close to a PR. But didn't want to sacrifice foam too much. Since my gym consolidated down to one locate I have lost my normal leg press machine. The one I can use now the sled weighs more so my press numbers suffered. I'll have to see if I can figure out the sled weight. Feeling good sleeping well. Weight has now fallen back to 180-183 range. Formula x is starting to run low prolly about another week or so left.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to this party, but in.... Congrats on that bronze by the way!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a fun log, sad to see it's almost over.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Late to this party, but in.... Congrats on that bronze by the way!
Thanks man. Would have made silver if I would have weighed in under 181. O well next year or competition whichever comes first.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man, looking forward to your next comp, keep up the good work.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JD. There's a push/pull coming up in a couple weeks at the mo state fair. Considering it.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
All too soon good things come to an end.
:-( What can I say this triple threat do an excellent job. Recovery was pretty decent. Libido was up. Weights in the gym felt a little lighter than normal. All in all I can't say I felt 18 again but I did feel younger lol. Again that to Jd and athletix for the opportunity to run and log this stack. Sorry for the lack of up dates this past week I had a migraine strike in the middle of last Monday's workout and have been battling it since. finally It abated over the weekend.
Here's the last workouts
Bench
5x130
5x150
4x170
Db row
15x30
15x35
14x40
7x45
Db pullover
10x30
10x35
10x40
7x45
I could tell I had been out a week ( from the gym and the stack) weights felt heavy and I still have a mid point stick in my bench. :-/. Right now I'm still a little sore

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a good log to follow, awesome to see you compete, keep up the good work! Thanks for taking the time to log for us!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
It was a good log to follow, awesome to see you compete, keep up the good work! Thanks for taking the time to log for us!
Thank you. Planning on it. ;-) thanks again for opportunity.