Falkens Maze (or declaring global thermonuclear war against fat). A non-sponsored RAD

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I’ve placed the caps bottle directly on top of the OG tub so definitely won’t repeat zombie mode tomorrow

Quick back trap rear delt session actual workout in other thread.

But a cpl new pics.

View attachment 164923

View attachment 164924

Normally I don’t post pics that reveal that damn loose skin but I just think my back looks sick af and had to post. Honestly I feel like I’m losing fat despite the sh1tty eating habits I’ve had and the scale really not going down much. Just shows that the claim these caps utilize fat differently are true af. Not that anyone would question it but just look at my two back shots from beginning of log to this. Crazy difference even from last pics I posted to today. As much as I love the powder I just don’t recall such a dramatic difference like this. Caps are winning in the comparison game imo
Agree! Impressive back!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am fighting that loose skin thing also, wish there was a way to make it go away faster. musclemaker suggested trying a Collagen supplement, so I just got one to giver it a try.

View attachment 164996
I’m another in the loose skin crowd, I’ve tried collagen and different topicals etc but to be honest I think there’s a point at which the elasticity is gone and no matter what you do it won’t tighten. For me it’s just a reminder of how far I’ve come so I try to take a positive spin but there’s times where it does duck me off....

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
Thanks man for logging this. I got to try a sample of the powder about a year ago and was impressed with just my limited time with it. Then a went on a long stun break. Only 1 cup of coffee in the morning. Well I just bought a bottle of these caps to give it an honest go of it. I’m pretty stim sensitive and might try half a cap and assess. I’m really impressed by the long term faithful users like Beast, Rocket, Stud, and many others. If I start making great progress I’ll try to log it. I just don’t post all that much. Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your thread, but you kind of pushed me over the edge to give it a go

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man for logging this. I got to try a sample of the powder about a year ago and was impressed with just my limited time with it. Then a went on a long stun break. Only 1 cup of coffee in the morning. Well I just bought a bottle of these caps to give it an honest go of it. I’m pretty stim sensitive and might try half a cap and assess. I’m really impressed by the long term faithful users like Beast, Rocket, Stud, and many others. If I start making great progress I’ll try to log it. I just don’t post all that much. Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your thread, but you kind of pushed me over the edge to give it a go
No not a hijack at all. You’ll love the caps wait until you feel that first focus come in. This is exactly the kind of pushing over an edge I like to be apart of. The other kind...not so much

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pick some up you will love it!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not a hijack at all. You’ll love the caps wait until you feel that first focus come in. This is exactly the kind of pushing over an edge I like to be apart of. The other kind...not so much
Yes...wow...the focus/tunnel vision...the increase sweating. Only tried 1 cap twice for fasted cardio and one for fasted lifting but dddddaaaaaammmm! I am a fan so far

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rest day yesterday and unplanned rest day today. Woke up with crazy back spasms. So bad I actually had to call in to work. They’re that horrible. Just hoping they’ll be gone by tomorrow bc I have a client and def have to go in. Plus it’d be nice to be able to at least hit arms if not something else while I’m there.

Yesterday and today I’ve run 1 cap with 1 scoop OG and let me just say focus even better. Like your as one with sound light air. Brilliant feeling. Energy is almost too much though. Got a little jittery both days but overall really nice cocktail. If I get the jitters again tomorrow I’m gonna go back to 2 caps no OG though.

Weight exactly the same again btw. I think this is a record for this many weeks in a row the scale reading exactly the same. Kinda eerie actually. But weight is just a number to me. I track it for tracking purposes only. What I’m psyched about is how I look and feel, spasms withstanding lol, and I definitely see positive change, especially in the back.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well no jitters today so this OG +cap thing will continue. Just great energy (pretty comparable to 2 caps, maybe intensity hits a bit early though). And oh that focus. Oh baby

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back isn’t well though ql strain it looks like. Boss is a pt and said time is about best prognosis, that and massaging my butt lol. Thought I guys would get a kick out of that

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Well I’ve placed the caps bottle directly on top of the OG tub so definitely won’t repeat zombie mode tomorrow

Quick back trap rear delt session actual workout in other thread.

But a cpl new pics.

View attachment 164923

View attachment 164924

Normally I don’t post pics that reveal that damn loose skin but I just think my back looks sick af and had to post. Honestly I feel like I’m losing fat despite the sh1tty eating habits I’ve had and the scale really not going down much. Just shows that the claim these caps utilize fat differently are true af. Not that anyone would question it but just look at my two back shots from beginning of log to this. Crazy difference even from last pics I posted to today. As much as I love the powder I just don’t recall such a dramatic difference like this. Caps are winning in the comparison game imo
Your back is definitely looking sick af! Nice!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys gotta get yourself some OG and do this 1 cap and I scoop of OG. The focus is extraterrestrial. Chris o know you got one with my name on it still. You and Monte need to hit this cocktail up. Wait until that focus hits. Oh man. But beware the energy is very intense the first cpl days.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys gotta get yourself some OG and do this 1 cap and I scoop of OG. The focus is extraterrestrial. Chris o know you got one with my name on it still. You and Monte need to hit this cocktail up. Wait until that focus hits. Oh man. But beware the energy is very intense the first cpl days.
What works for me and maybe you could try it. 1 cap @5am, 1 cap @12pm, and 1 scoop pre-workout @6pm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, You talked me into it, 4am I just took (1) Scoop & (1) Capsule, now I'm off to do fasted cardio !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checking in. Everything still chugging along with 1 scoop and 1 cap OG. It literally gives me enough energy seven hours past dosing where I haven’t even thought about hitting a pre at all. I kinda want to try the idea of 1 am. 1 lunch scoop pre. But I’m not there yet as the energy is strong as I’m doing it so I just don’t need to use up extra caps right now.

Felt great this am but as I was getting ready to put all my gym stuff together I got hit with nausea stomach pains and some brutal chills.

I had a feeling it was gas so I popped a cpl gas x and got under the covers for a cpl hours. Still not a 100 but so so much better than I was just a few hours ago. That said had to skip the gym today. If brunch is over early enough prob gonna try to make today’s session up then. If not a 4 day week this past one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, You talked me into it, 4am I just took (1) Scoop & (1) Capsule, now I'm off to do fasted cardio !!
Great Combo, Loved the Energy !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey for anyone who didn’t know monte and Chris are giving all the mothers out there a deep discount. Welovemom at checkout for a bottle of caps for 25. If I had the extra cash I’d jump in on 2 more myself. But I know some have wanted to try it, so now seems like the perfect time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey for anyone who didn’t know monte and Chris are giving all the mothers out there a deep discount. Welovemom at checkout for a bottle of caps for 25. If I had the extra cash I’d jump in on 2 more myself. But I know some have wanted to try it, so now seems like the perfect time.
Good Info...Thank You!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to check in.

Weights down a lb from start of log. Kinda amazing considering the donut devastation I’ve put my body through lol

Energy is still at a peak. I’m loving mixing the OG with 1 cap and tbh I truly have no need to jump to 2 caps with the powder. It’s soooo good. I’m gonna try the hup a formula next with 1 cap and see what the difference is if any. Chris is hooking me the f up with a cherry and a peach along with the very last OG. Oh yeah I picked up some caps so gonna be radiating all damn summer. Hell yeah.

My other log is winding down. Probably have like a week left of eyeball math is on point. I’ll come back to posting daily in here after.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checking in. The OG + 1 cap I’ve been doing still checking off all the boxes and staying ever consistent.

In case people don’t read the in the mail thread or follow me on ig, just wanted to post the pic of the crazy hookup Chris sent me the other day.

IMG_2070.JPG

If anyone’s coming through my neck of the woods over the next six months or so hit me up and we’ll get lit.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Checking in. The OG + 1 cap I’ve been doing still checking off all the boxes and staying ever consistent.

In case people don’t read the in the mail thread or follow me on ig, just wanted to post the pic of the crazy hookup Chris sent me the other day.

View attachment 165723

If anyone’s coming through my neck of the woods over the next six months or so hit me up and we’ll get lit.
You could send me half of that and still have enough for yourself. LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried the (1) Scoop + (1) Capsule and it is GREAT Pre-Cardio !!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

View attachment 165723

I love the Radiate family photo!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the Radiate family photo!
As do I . Finishing up rpg log tomorrow so workouts will be back in here and this log will be going for some time. Hey I know we’ve all been testing the caps in different manners but if there’s any thing we haven’t tried and you guys want to take a look at let me know (outside of 2 scoops OG at 7 am. 2 scoops cherry/peach at noon then 2 caps at 3 pre workout lol).

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No lol. That was pretty much the only strategy I wouldn’t be willing to test out. I think I’d die if I had four scoops powder and 2 caps in one day. Dead or breaking a world record lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweat City !!

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
Is there any more information on the huperzine formula?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any more information on the hup a formula?
I think they’re planning on bringing powders back but I’m not sure. I love the powders but as an overall product that gives you more bang the caps win. I’m loving the combo I’m doing now but if you’re deciding now just get the caps and you’ll love them.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rest day.

Had to take car in for brakes and rotor. That set me back 300$. By the time I got it back had to be at work and just didn’t feel like staying later to lift.

Tomorrow will be tight as well as I have about 1 hr free. So gonna hit arms up as I can usually get a good arm session in that time

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty much destroyed arms today.

But first the daily news:

Got to the gym at 1130. Was supposed to meet this guy there for a free session. I wait til around 12 then figure he’s not coming. So did 22 min of walking on the incline treadmill. Ok a lot of you have heard of crunch. Well they require us to get certified by the supplement company their associated with dotfit. These videos are so long with the owner of the company going on and on repeating himself over and over. Basic message. Do not by supplements from any place but through their site bc all other companies protein spike. Lol. Basically that’s the gist of all these videos. He’s like giving protein recommendations too and the flavor info he presents is fairly accurate but he’s recommending 1 scoop b4 workout 1 scoop post workout and 1 b4 bed. That’s 3 scoops a day and theirs 30 scoops in the tubs. The tub costs 70 dollars. So they expect us to sell ppl 210$ of protein a month and still be able to afford training. Oh there thermogenic product is like 60 bucks also. I’ve tried their stuff bc we have a ton of samples of the protein and eaa products. They’re flavoring is awful except the lemonade and blue raspberry eaa is good. I honestly cannot imagine selling a single item. There decent formulas but at the prices I think I’d even feel bad for trying to sell at those prices.

Anyhow my 1 o clock intro client was earring up everything I was saying and I took her through a really good butt workout- these women all want big butts btw-so I thought I had a sale locked up. Then out of nowhere she says I’ll definitely add the 10$ a month to my membership for an 1 hr a week with you. I thought she was joking. But nope dead serious. An hour a week is around 200 a month which is pretty good price for what we provide overall. Well needless to say she didn’t sign up.

So I figured I had a little over an hour to hit arms b4 my 330 showed up. Well as I was getting changed she texted to cancel. Technically I could have charged her for the session but she’s got 2 sessions left and last time told me she was gonna upgrade when they expire-so I didn’t charge her bc I don’t want some reason why she changed her mind. So now I had a little over 2 hours to lift. Hence my opening statement.

Rope pushdown 4x30. 22,33,27.5,22

Close grip bench 4x15. 95,135,115,95

Dip machine 4x20. 125,145,165,145

Skull 5x12. 50,40x4

1 arm reverse grip pushdown 3x20. 11 lbs

Bar curl 3x20. 45,55,65

Alt. Db curl 25x20,30x15,35x12,40x10

Db hammer curl 3x12. 50,50,45

Ez preacher curl 3x20. 65 lbs

High cable curl. 2x20. 11,16.5
Low cable curl 16.5x20

Plate twists for forearm 2-25x40

1.75 hours just smashing arms.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people just have no respect for other peoples time. I run into this far to often.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty fun day. Sore af but worth it. mkretz shot me a text early on and we decimated legs this afternoon. After seeing what i programmed I think you’ll feel sorry for him agreeing to lift with me today.

Front squat 95x10

This was supposed to be my warm up as I waited for Marty to show up. But three weeks ago woke up with a knee soreness for no reason what so ever-I swear the old saying my parents and grand parents used to say that once u turn 40 you’ll just wake up with random out of nowhere ached and pains had come to fruition in my experience. So I had to stop bc honestly if your knee feels like 95 lbs for 10 reps you’re either injured or a 16 year old kid with 100 lbs on his frame.

Marty got there and

Tri set on the leg press machine
Close feet. 360-3x20,270x20,180x30
High and wide feet. Same
Calves. Same

Marty had to break form on the last set and do 50 reps each. Lol

Reverse squat machine I couldn’t do. Marty had 6 plates a side at one point for 20 reps. Geez

Bb good morning 3x15. 95,115,135

Very pleased with the last set. Highest I recall doing with this movement.

Db rdl. 2x10. 160,140. 120x16,15,15

It was supposed to be for a total of 100 reps but I felt shot already so killed it there.

Sumo kb dl. 3x20. 106 lbs

Standing calf machine 3x15. 150 lbs

Hamstring crunch on cables. 3x10. 55lbs

Seated calf 3x36. 35 lbs

Decimated and waiting for my parents to come back with the donuts

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait till your 60 !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is what it was.

Woke up. Felt great. Got lit. Had the freakin bright idea to record a video where I explain the benefits of each ingredient in Assass1nate. Oh and I have no clue how to edit, so it all had to be in one take.

So....
So many countless times I had to start over very early bc of one thing or another....no problem this is typical for me, once I get in a groove I’m g2g.

Then I get like 6 minutes in and I can’t read my notes and say f@@@. So delete and back again.

Then about 7 minutes in my car video bombs me by jumping up on the table and knocking the phone over.

Then the countless number of times I screwed up the pronunciation of stupidly named compounds.

Finally I said to hell with it for now and headed over to the gym.

So while there I saw my friend Shawn and he’s super good at all this stuff. He’s like bro just email me the files and I’ll put them together for you, it’ll take like 5 minutes...me...I deleted them
SMH

Session was kinda quick

Bb floor press 135x12,185x11,205x7,185x9

Ss
Landmine press 1 arm. 25x25,35x20,45x15
Landmine press both arms. Same

Incline db press 35x15,50x12,65x12,55x10

Ok. I was so excited I got 85 for 10. But after I looked at the dbs and saw 55. Someone put them in the 85 spot. I mean I should’ve known bc it felt so light lol

Incline db paused flyes. Pause at top and bottom. 20 lbs. 3x15

Side lateral raises 3x20. 20 lbs

Db front raises 3x12. 25,39,35

Ok not bad for a last minute gym session.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a back trap day in this afternoon. No funny tales from my life today. Well except my niece is over and instead of hug me and say hello she runs up to me, dead stops and says you got donuts for me. I said not this time. And she walks away leaving me hanging in hug pose. Lol

Warm up
Wide grip straight arm pulldown 30x50
Rack pull 2x10. 135,225

Workout
Rack pull 3x10. 315

Ss
Bent over row 2x15. 135,155
Reverse grip same

Ss
Bar shrug 5x10. 155,185,205,225,245
Behind the back same

Long bar row 4x15 1 plate, 2, 3,2

Ss
Plate loaded high row 90x30,40
Wide grip pulldown 2x20. 70 lbs

Straight arm pulldown 30x15,20,25

1 arm straight arm pulldown 10x20,30,20

Chest supported row 3x15. 1 plate

Plate shrug 3x20. 45 lbs

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend but remember to take a moment to reflect upon all those who’ve left us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 165723

DAMN!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is more trap work than I do in a month!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is more trap work than I do in a month!!!
Yeah about oh I don’t remember exact when around a year ago maybe I realized I had smaller traps than I wanted and started really hitting them good. Still not where I want them but light years better imo than before.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So hopefully everyone is enjoying nice weather and family/friends this long weekend. It’s awesome here 80s for 3 straight days, just chilling with my parents, sister and kids went out of town.

Was going to take a long weekend off from lifting but I went today. Surprise surprise I know. Tomorrow definitely though.

Before I get to the session a couple of quick hitters-

Idk if all you guys had the same thing happen today but vitamin shoppe has sent me at least 12 emails today reminding me it’s the last day of some same-normally I don’t give two you know what’s about email, just delete them and move on, but from a business standpoint I’m baffled that they sent so many out. If I was planning on going I probably wouldn’t go-anyhow. Just too much saturation imo

This other ones funny.

So I’m known to a lot of the gym bros as the guy who takes all the “weird” supplements. Seriously if it’s not at the 3 letter store they don’t know about it-in fact I actually talked to a kid who seriously thought c4 was the name of a company. So some kid who I don’t even know came up to me and was all freaking proud he picked up some kraken pre workout I asked him why he was telling me. His response was bc he sees I’m the champion of the little guys on ig. Little guys. And told me I inspired him to buy the kraken. Oi vei that’s all I’m gonna say.

All super sets
Incline skull 3x20. 50lbs
Incline db curl 3x20. 25 lbs

Reverse grip pushdown 2x20. 30,35. 30x30
Low pulley cable curl. 2x20. 10,15. 10x30

Rope pushdown 3x25. 30 lbs
Rope hammer curls 3x30. 35 lbs

Seated calf press 3x20. 150 lbs
Plate twists. 3x40. 25 lbs

Standing calf machine 3x15. 190 lbs
Hanging forearm holds 3@30 sec

Plate carries. 45 lbs each. 3x100 step
Swiss ball crunch 3x30

Ab roller 3x10

Decline crunch 3x20
Vacuum 3x12 @ 3 seconds each

Notes:
Pump was so stupid love it. I almost wish I was going to a bar tonight lol

Haven’t done abs in 2 months bc hernia started to act up back then and b4 that I was getting crazy efficient at the ab roller and the decline crunch. Whoa just like any lift if you don’t do it for a while you go backwards and they are really hard again. But got through it without any problems so that’s a win.

Prob gonna be up late tonight bc I took another cap about half hour ago-why? Well the only answer is just because lol

Enjoy the holiday. See y’all in here on Tuesday

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blasted the caps today.

Side lateral raises 3x20. 15,20,25

First time I was able to get those 25 to full lateral status for a solid 20 reps. Wasn’t expecting much if any strength increases while cutting so that additional strength gain today was pretty cool to see.

Military 3x12. 45,65,85

Ss
Landmine press 25x30,35x25,45x20
Landmine press 2 arm same

Barbell uprights 85x12,65x15,45x20

Seated db press 25-2x20,1x15
Band pull apart 3x20
Db shrugs 3x20. 25,50,60

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well guys I was running around all morning doing my second job and all that driving around in 98 degrees and an ac and boom. Heat exhaustion-never had it but it’s no joke. Skin is like fire, wicked headache, nausea, total body fatigue and blurry vision. Drank a ton of aminos with Electrolyte complex today but driving home from the gym this afternoon was some scary crap. Only actually felt like I was gonna die fir sure one other time in my life. When I got home I did all the things you’re supposed to do and while still feeling off. Sooooo much better

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't! Sun Poisoning isn't either... I'll never forget that horrible feeling, it's like you have a colony of fire ants under your skin all biting you from the inside trying to get out!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't! Sun Poisoning isn't either... I'll never forget that horrible feeling, it's like you have a colony of fire ants under your skin all biting you from the inside trying to get out!
Absolutely awful. Never imagined I’d get it either.