Fahrenheit Nutrition coming soon to AM. Looking for Forum Reps!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I gave you my vote, so consider my end of the trade complete......waiting for your end of the deal.

Brb....checking for packages from Fahrenheit Nutrition...
until Dave says something - it don't count :) lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks AppNut guys.

No we have not chosen anyone or spoke to anyone much about the rep positions just yet. BolenRox is definitely in the running.
Nice, best of luck bolanrox!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.
Good luck to everyone that applied ! I cant wait to see who get this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Endurance looks like a nice product.....
There is quite a bit of information on it from 3rd party loggers. Some are going on now. The addition of BA and creatinol O phosphate sets it apart it from the others. Long story short: We felt the addition of those two would assist with the reduction of lactic acid build up so you could rep out more and enhance the recovery affect. We now have a big following of cyclists and endurance athletes that take it for that specific reason. Did not have that one pegged in but we will take it.
thanks

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have decided on our first rep for AM. I will announce on our supplement page. We are still going to bring on at least one more initially.
Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have decided on our first rep for AM. I will announce on our supplement page. We are still going to bring on at least one more initially.
Thanks
Awesome!