F.Y.I.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would mention this,Im not a big fan of gear or PH's but I did do a M-1-T cycle right before my throat surgery with the thinking im going to loose weight after the procedure.The day of the surgery im in the operating room and the doctor bends over ans ask's me if im taking steroids I said no why,he said your liver values are all messed up,he knew this from blood test and cat scan prior to surgery..I did gain 8 lbs in 2 weeks on 20mg a day but lost it after 2 weeks going off did nolva and clomid plus herbs and upped calories and still lost it all)..The doctor was so concerned about it that I had to go for a follow up cat scan 3 weeks later..

I must ADD I DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL so the liver values were from the M-1-T only...hope this may help some of you who are undecided about the risks..Im not saying im anti ph's for everybody,only me..

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
No doubt m1t works and I've had good results with it but after seeing lab results of liver values and cholesterol I don't know if its worth it anymore.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
not that we didnt all know this already or anything....;)

guess its another instance to solidify the fact that m1t is bad bad stuff that works great.

Grappler30

Awards
I personally think M1,4add is a much better choice over M1T.
Its extremly underated im surprised its not as popular.

Going to be using it for my second cycle stacked with 1T.

Im terrified of M1T.:)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not that we didnt all know this already or anything....;)

guess its another instance to solidify the fact that m1t is bad bad stuff that works great.

That is a good point,it is understood that this would cause liver problems,however when it happens to you it paints a little different picture..IMO

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hope your liver gets better bro, thanks for the input. I think many people are better off with 1-Test Cyp or 1-Test dermal. The gains will come with those compounds too.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's why I've never done m1t and I don't think I ever will.

Although, I have **** load of it:blink:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't had any labs done and have ran a 4wk m1t cycle. It did squat for me. No gains like everyone said......no strength just bad sides. I dont think i'll try it again, unless stacked with 4ad maybe....not even sure about that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Madman, had you already started your PCT when he did the liver test? My point is, I know m1t is bad, but don't forget about the contribution of the SERM's!

Everyone knows how toxic Halotestin is, right? Well on 50mg of Clomid, my enzymes were higher than I get from 20mg Halo! Nolva is even worse. Up around 150+ for all of the values. Not good.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman, had you already started your PCT when he did the liver test? My point is, I know m1t is bad, but don't forget about the contribution of the SERM's!

Everyone knows how toxic Halotestin is, right? Well on 50mg of Clomid, my enzymes were higher than I get from 20mg Halo! Nolva is even worse. Up around 150+ for all of the values. Not good.

Hey Dr.D..No I had not started PCT. The day of the surgery was the last day of the 2 week cycle of the M-1-T,but the very next day I started nolva/clomid plus longjack and trib..to get the boys back..Scary stuff

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I think I'll just use it to kickstartcycles instead of using it as a standalone.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Were you using any liver protecting supps? you know the common characters Milk Thistle, R-ALA, COQ10... and how "messed up" were they, did your Dr. elaborate any?

I would also be interested to hear about the results of your follow-up tests, were the liver values back within a normal range? had they improved? were you taking nolva at that time?

I'm really debating whether to include M1T in my next cycle. I have some left from a previous cycle and I'm at the point where I'm either going to use it or dump it.

Thanks for the info Madman.

cm5

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Madman - bro with every avatar pic you look more and more jacked! :thumbsup:

I dont think Ill ever try M1T, Im scared of orals. 1-test/4Ad for me + liver protection.

BV

Wont those liver values return to normal, once your endocrine system has normalized after a few months?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
how long b 4 the liver gets back to normal??

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
After a 4 week M1T cycle my liver values were high, but 4 weeks later they returned to normal.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks BigVrunga,.I will not get the results back until I see my doctor again,Oct 5th but 3 weeks has passesd since I stopped taking the M-1-T and catscan and bloodwork was just done last Thursday.My Doctor said I will only call you if there is a problem,but I will get the specifics Oct 5th and as always I will keep you guys posted,thanks again to all for the well wishes. :thumbsup: