Expiry date Iron Legion XI-KT

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I currently have 2 bottles of XI-KT purchased summer 2015 however i still did not have the chance to use them.
I was planning to use them in march 2018, however I am concerned it may expire. I wanted to wait as I wanted to stack it with some epistane and 1 andro for the next cycle, however if they could go bad I could also use them now alone as support for my cutting.

I just do not want to do a full cycle which required a proper PCT this summer as I am getting married and going to honeymoon I want to avoid any possible libido problem, however I would be fine to take otc pct with such a light compound, after using it at 1.5ml for 45 days.

Opinions?

Also, while I open this post, I would like to ask opinions about Icon-11. Is it the EXACT same copy of the Iron Legion product?
Reviews from any of you?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I have run several cycles with OTC PCT and have never had an issue.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
If they are stored properly, you should be golden. Store them away from light and in a cool place.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
If they are stored properly, you should be golden. Store them away from light and in a cool place.
Thank you for the feedback. I am not sure why there is no expiry date on the bottle tho. Maybe someone from Iron Legion can advise about this?

Do you consider it worth to run 6 weeks solo, or I shpuld wait next year to give it a nice run with epistane?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the feedback. I am not sure why there is no expiry date on the bottle tho. Maybe someone from Iron Legion can advise about this?

Do you consider it worth to run 6 weeks solo, or I shpuld wait next year to give it a nice run with epistane?
all bottles from now will have lot codes and MFG dates. But, this was not done on all older batches.

running solo should do well for a bit of leaning, with minimal sides. Could add some VII-KT to add some additional leaning without causing further shutdown.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
all bottles from now will have lot codes and MFG dates. But, this was not done on all older batches.

running solo should do well for a bit of leaning, with minimal sides. Could add some VII-KT to add some additional leaning without causing further shutdown.
Thank you for the reply. With regards to the expiry date? Should I decide to use it next year, is there any problem considering it would be almost 3 years since my purchase?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the reply. With regards to the expiry date? Should I decide to use it next year, is there any problem considering it would be almost 3 years since my purchase?
I don't think you'll have any issues next summer...if stored in cool dark place. Light is the worst thing

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll have any issues next summer...if stored in cool dark place. Light is the worst thing
It's always been in the dark, so it should be fine. Btw, how does it compare to Icon-11? Considering how difficult is to find XI-KT I was considering to get it.

Are they exactly the same?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hi guys,

I currently have 2 bottles of XI-KT purchased summer 2015 however i still did not have the chance to use them.
I was planning to use them in march 2018, however I am concerned it may expire. I wanted to wait as I wanted to stack it with some epistane and 1 andro for the next cycle, however if they could go bad I could also use them now alone as support for my cutting.

I just do not want to do a full cycle which required a proper PCT this summer as I am getting married and going to honeymoon I want to avoid any possible libido problem, however I would be fine to take otc pct with such a light compound, after using it at 1.5ml for 45 days.

Opinions?

Also, while I open this post, I would like to ask opinions about Icon-11. Is it the EXACT same copy of the Iron Legion product?
Reviews from any of you?
I assume this cycle went well? I am about to stock up a lot of XI-KT, as I really love the stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
horizons Supplements 18
Supplements 0
anabolicloc Anabolics 0
Ninjo Post Cycle Therapy 27