Expired Tribulus Turns Gummy & Shrink, Is it OK to take?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I found a bottle of 750mg Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris Supplements in my bedroom closet. I remembered it has only been used few capsules (inner seal has been opened).
The expiration date is 12/10 (which was supposed to be 2 years ago) but the bottle was kept in cool and dark place.

The Tribulus turned gummy & shrink inside the capsule, is it OK to take?

Any input & help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's pretty messed up I wouldn't take them, tribulus is useless anyway though

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Tribulus isnt effective.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
It is a poor testosterone booster

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw away OP. Better safe than sorry. If you want libido boost just buy more as it is not very expensive.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it fascinates me, the desires of ppl to ingest expired product all in the name of saving $..wow.
2yrs old, nasty gummified and shrinking --- and a cheap product with very little isolated benefit (and has nothing to do with building muscle).. and you want someone to co-sign on this idea and approve it for you?

good golly man.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it fascinates me, the desires of ppl to ingest expired product all in the name of saving $..wow.
2yrs old, nasty gummified and shrinking --- and a cheap product with very little isolated benefit (and has nothing to do with building muscle).. and you want someone to co-sign on this idea and approve it for you?

good golly man.
Couldn't have said it better

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a poor testosterone booster
You said it wasn't effective and op never mentioned anything about take it for a test booster.