Experienced Clen user HELP

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Im in great physical shape at about 15%bf just come off 8 weeks of ECA stack 3 days on 5 days off. Now on 4-6 weeks of Clen which im logging

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/147712-logging-my-first.html

im one week in and i have an incredibly high reistence to stims currently @ 220mcg a day. Definitely legit my wife was shaking like a meth head on 50mcg

Trying to research what is the highest dosage i can safely go too given my lack of sides, do i continue to increase my dose so long as sides a are tolerable or is there a point at which it gets dangerous?

:439:

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Heart attacks come outta nowhere man, just something to consider

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Heart attacks come outta nowhere man, just something to consider
so the fact that my physical sides are minimal has no baring on what the dose is doing to me internally (heart) ?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Personally, it's a gamble I wouldn't take.

Just because you don't "feel" sides, doesn't mean it's not stressing your body.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
so the fact that my physical sides are minimal has no baring on what the dose is doing to me internally (heart) ?
Well then keep going up if you don't feel anything superman

supra888

supra888

Awards
i would disregard the fact that sides seem minmal at that dose and max out at 160mcg .at 220mcg the first side effect you are going to notice is an A+E cardiac resusitation team trying to jump start your heart... stay safe man.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i would disregard the fact that sides seem minmal at that dose and max out at 160mcg .at 220mcg the first side effect you are going to notice is an A+E cardiac resusitation team trying to jump start your heart... stay safe man.
Understood

thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The problem here is that you probably burnt out your receptors on the ECA. Clen acts on the same receptors. Take 2-3 weeks off the clen and eca and take some benedryl or ketoifen which will clear your receptors. Then feel free to start back up and i bet you will feel it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The problem here is that you probably burnt out your receptors on the ECA. Clen acts on the same receptors. Take 2-3 weeks off the clen and eca and take some benedryl or ketoifen which will clear your receptors. Then feel free to start back up and i bet you will feel it.
i did a week of 50mg of Benedryl and to be honest the stuff is working just no sides. Lost 5.6lb and 1" waist in 7 days no change to diet

Going the Palumbo route