Excelsior pre workout

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't have to explain yourself good sir I guess I'm still a bit sore from dooms day anyway...... I like pre-workouts and working out you like pre-workouts and working out let's be friends!!
Ok, fine by me 👍

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Let’s hope it hits the same…., I need to clean my entire garage again and Thermal Spark had me wanting to put an epoxy coating on after too last time, just like OG Craze.

best thermogenic hands down, nothing like it before or since save for OG Detonate which was even better IMO

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never actually tried Thermal Spark. Was it similar to OG Excelsior (e.g., 2020 batches) in terms of euphoria/positivity?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Let’s hope it hits the same…., I need to clean my entire garage again and Thermal Spark had me wanting to put an epoxy coating on after too last time, just like OG Craze.

best thermogenic hands down, nothing like it before or since save for OG Detonate which was even better IMO
Reading the comments on their Instagram post, do they line up to your experience cos they are hard to interpret but meathead chemist’s made me laugh.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I was very anti Doomsday as I felt it didn’t work and , well here’s the thing the last 5 times I’ve used it’s worked really well , and I’ve felt quite focused , my indoor rowing times were good and it gave me a decent mood lift . Also excellent for cycling .

Initially I thought it was garbage but I was was using hydrazine most days before I used doomsday ,which probably didn’t help as it’s strong . I took 10 days off hydrazine so maybe I reset the adrenals a bit too.

Maybe all the good stuff was at the bottom of the tub ! I did shake it though ..

I’ve reordered a tub despite the price . It’s overpriced no doubt about it , as it contains so few servings but I’m going to try another tub and will report back .

PN have become very expensive to buy off now and their delivery times are very slow now too but hydrazine is their baby so unless there’s anywhere else I can get it in Europe ?I’ll keep using them
Have you tried stacking those two? 1 capsule of hydrazine with about 1-1.25 doomsday? I’ve found keeping the dose you take lower can work as long as you give your body a few days off and then keep them at that level. Whereas taking them individually (or really any preworkout I’ve taken) if you get into higher doses you just end up where you could be taking more and more to get the same effect (and even that will not hit the same but give more side effects).

cfisher52986

Awards

Hey bro Here is TS on eBay in case you don’t wanna wait

cfisher52986

Awards
Just went to Eva's in NYC. They were selling both Excelsior 11/25 ($80) and Thermal Spark (9/26) ($70). I picked up a Thermal Spark.
Wow this is crazy. They must have a connection with imperial and/or predator… because predator doesn’t even have the thermal spark on their website yet. And the fact that excelsior is cheaper at Eva’s .. I mean imperial is supposedly based in NJ, not far from Eva’s

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
FYI, I called Eva’s, they confirmed they can only sell in store and not via website unless given the okay.

also was told the thermal spark being sold by predator is legit…. 👀

Cryptocommander

Awards
FYI, I called Eva’s, they confirmed they can only sell in store and not via website unless given the okay.

also was told the thermal spark being sold by predator is legit….
What’s the location of such Eva?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

also was told the thermal spark being sold by predator is legit….
Ok I forgot to ask the guy at Eva's about shipping but I assumed they would not since it's not listed on the site.

As I said, Excelsior were 11/25 batches. Looked white and powdery. Thermal Spark is 9/26. I just went with Thermal Spark.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random update -- I took 1.5 scoops of the Excelsior batch I'd ordered a couple weeks ago (this is probably only the second time I've used it), and I'm sad to say that I felt literally nothing from it. Lot # INO93189, exp. 10/25.

Is this known to be a dud batch? Which lot #'s and exp. dates are associated with legit tubs?

Thanks

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Random update -- I took 1.5 scoops of the Excelsior batch I'd ordered a couple weeks ago (this is probably only the second time I've used it), and I'm sad to say that I felt literally nothing from it. Lot # INO93189, exp. 10/25.

Is this known to be a dud batch? Which lot #'s and exp. dates are associated with legit tubs?

Thanks
Oh no… from where ?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Again, if that was at all directed at me, then.. Well, I don't really like to be this childish (maybe it's my cut and low calories having me unnecessarily edgy), but maybe you should look around a bit, outside of this one and only thread, that you have any input.

I follow this thread mostly out of entertainment, funny stuff going on in this thread and I enjoy reading it. I get a notification of every post and I've read every post in this thread. Just don't have much input to offer most of the times, since I don't really like Excelsior, or at least the bathches, that I've tried.

I have no affiliation with Pred and maybe if you'd have read more than only this thread, then you'd have seen, that I don't give much respect for Pred, due to the bunk DS/PH they've sold along the years.

You're just being weird right now. And I probably shouldn't bite to your bate.. But whatever, I recommend less conspiracies and silly nonsense. Peace anyway ✌
You read everything of all my posts!? :eek::ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, I've been to the heaven and hell and back 🦄😉
Thats my life , good news though is that I have been spending a bit more time in heaven lately than in AM 🤣 Out of O.G and not keen on another single new tub honestly.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
@BigGame84 , what’s the verdict on that 9/26 thermal spark you picked up from Eva’s brother?

Also, was that 11/25 eva’s Excelsior in a
Black tub or red tub?

If ruesco and Eva’s and muscle players starts selling again, we’re in business…… everything I ever bought from Eva’s was legit good and amazing customer service, got my first excelsior tub from them back in the day….

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BigGame84 , what’s the verdict on that 9/26 thermal spark you picked up from Eva’s brother?

Also, was that 11/25 eva’s Excelsior in a
Black tub or red tub?

If ruesco and Eva’s and muscle players starts selling again, we’re in business…… everything I ever bought from Eva’s was legit good and amazing customer service, got my first excelsior tub from them back in the day….
Red tub for Excelsior. I could see through enough to know it was powdery and white.

See post above for Thermal Spark. I'll post a review later today.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review of new batch of Thermal Spark:

Let me preface to say I've been battling a cold and had to take Nyquil last night. So I am not 100% and I hate taking Nyquil. I was going to wait to try the Thermal Spark but I wanted to get some kind of review on here..

This seems to be LEGIT. I've had the OG and maybe this is a little weaker but take into account I am sick taking Nyquil. Colors seem more vivid, tunnel focus, and at times feel like I am floating. Maybe I will clean my garage later? So it's very comparable to OG, IMO. I can probably give a better review in a few days once I am not sick but from what I can say right now, this definitely hits and I'm glad I bought a bottle. Predator should be getting in the same batch I would assume.

cfisher52986

Awards
Random update -- I took 1.5 scoops of the Excelsior batch I'd ordered a couple weeks ago (this is probably only the second time I've used it),

Let me preface to say I've been battling a cold and had to take Nyquil last night. So I am not 100% and I hate taking Nyquil. I was going to wait to try the Thermal Spark but I wanted to get some kind of review on here..

This seems to be LEGIT. I've had the OG and maybe this is a little weaker but take into account I am sick taking Nyquil. Colors seem more vivid, tunnel focus, and at times feel like I am floating. Maybe I will clean my garage later? So it's very comparable to OG, IMO. I can probably give a better review in a few days once I am not sick but from what I can say right now, this definitely hits and I'm glad I bought a bottle. Predator should be getting in the same batch I would assume.
Do u know if they have it at the Staten Island location? That’s a 40 minute drive for me

edit- I will just message them and find out 👍thanks for the info though

cfisher52986

Awards
I am seriously curious how Eva’s sells Imperial Nutrition for cheaper than Predator 🤔

DelTrem

Awards
I am seriously curious how Eva’s sells Imperial Nutrition for cheaper than Predator 🤔
They must have a direct hookup with Imperial, that’s the only possible explanation. I’m wondering if they’re owned by the same people. They could have signed an exclusive internet distribution agreement with Predator, hence why it’s in store only.

cfisher52986

Awards
Imperial is located in either NJ or NY. He's been doing business with Eva's for years. Predator is in the UK and readily available online. It makes sense.
I’ve always been curious about Imperial nutrition because I love the products, and I live a few miles away from the address on the tubs (old post road, Edison.)
I asked the owner of Ruesco about them , because he is in NJ also and sold excelsior until recently. This is what he told me:

hey chris.

i have never actually been able to pin down where they are located, and they dance around the subject every time i've asked. so, i really don't have any information about that.

same goes for what the future holds for them. i really have no clue. i suspect it may all collapse one day, but that's not based on any information or evidence -- just they way it's always been historically for these "elite" pre-workouts.

so, get it and enjoy it while you can. that's all the advice/info i can offer.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve always been curious about Imperial nutrition because I love the products, and I live a few miles away from the address on the tubs (old post road, Edison.)
I asked the owner of Ruesco about them , because he is in NJ also and sold excelsior until recently. This is what he told me:
I think some member here once drove to the location of the address given in the Imperial products and nothing was there. Or at least no sign of Imperial office/facility..

Last edited:

Cryptocommander

Awards
Imperial is located in either NJ or NY. He's been doing business with Eva's for years. Predator is in the UK and readily available online. It makes sense.
This makes sense. Okay now I’m stoke for thermal spark.

Cryptocommander

Awards
Do u know if they have it at the Staten Island location? That’s a 40 minute drive for me

edit- I will just message them and find out thanks for the info though
Let me know what you find out. I might have to make a trip to New York next week. Lmao

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards

Hot Damn.

In for a penny, in for a pound and here for this!

cfisher52986

Awards
I think some member here once drove to the location of the address given in the Imperial products and nothing was there. Or at least no sign of Imperial office/facility..
This address is extremely close to where Apollon nutrition is located in Edison NJ. I wonder if it’s just coincidence or maybe there’s a connection 🤔
Ex Apollon employee gone rogue? Or maybe imperial started out as some kind of side project

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This address is extremely close to where Apollon nutrition is located in Edison NJ. I wonder if it’s just coincidence or maybe there’s a connection
Ex Apollon employee gone rogue? Or maybe imperial started out as some kind of side project
I thought I looked into this years ago. I thought the owner was a guy named Brandon Greene. Insta is grizzlygreene_