EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced 2023 Writeup

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was extremely generous on the side of high dosing for this version (hence the cost increase amo g other things)

I would start with recommended dosage.
How do you envision dosing? I don't recall seeing that just yet

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Is the presale still active or is that over with? Presale code?
The price on the website is still the presale price. No coupon is required to take advantage.

Evomuse11 takes 11% off everything.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will Predator Nutrition ( or preferably any other UK supplier) be getting stock?

Reactions: CF2

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will Predator Nutrition ( or preferably any other UK supplier) be getting stock?
Ordered direct from your site. After applying the discount code works out better than the predators even after shipping costs. Used the opportunity to get more bang for the shipping costs and ordered the 2 packs if android and clear edge. @dsade, hoping the Brite is now available to ship?

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered direct from your site. After applying the discount code works out better than the predators even after shipping costs. Used the opportunity to get more bang for the shipping costs and ordered the 2 packs if android and clear edge. @dsade, hoping the Brite is now available to ship?
Brite is still in preorder status.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is protocol to stacking this with BMP.
Mostly unrelated (some crossover with BMP7).

BRITE you should take upon waking then before bed.

Jyo

Awards
Brite is still in preorder status.
When is it shipping? As i said before I'm leaving the country on 20th. Need my order before 19th. Hopefully it gets shipped by tomorrow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is it shipping? As i said before I'm leaving the country on 20th. Need my order before 19th. Hopefully it gets shipped by tomorrow
I'll see if I can get a drop ship for you. PM me.

Supposed to be done Friday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the weather impacting this getting to you? 🫣
Looks like they are showing a 2 day delay PLUS holiday Monday.

I'm keeping track.

玫瑰 R©

玫瑰 R©

Awards
Any update regarding the drop ship? I'm in a real pickle if it doesn't arrive by 19th
Did it arrive?

Still no updates, kind sir?
I know Matt has been doing his best with everything lately, and with the weather, I know that it may have been a little for him to get to reply on knowing per his end..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @dsade did you have any shipped direct from TX to Flexit or dps? If so, they "should" get it in stock here pretty quick, yas?
IMG_20240120_075901.jpeg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it's coming here first.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will be the best way to utilize this product, or will it be a relatively versatile regardless of training cycle and goals? I would guess that it's best to utilize during a cutting phase to maximize fat loss and then allow the fat gain losses to become more permanent, but then I could also envision this being of use during a bulk phase to mitigate fat loss, or a useful addition to a recomp phase as well.

Do you see any added benefit in adding other supplements such as l-baiba or C3G to potentially enhance the effects?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
What will be the best way to utilize this product, or will it be a relatively versatile regardless of training cycle and goals? I would guess that it's best to utilize during a cutting phase to maximize fat loss and then allow the fat gain losses to become more permanent, but then I could also envision this being of use during a bulk phase to mitigate fat loss, or a useful addition to a recomp phase as well.

Do you see any added benefit in adding other supplements such as l-baiba or C3G to potentially enhance the effects?
i can foresee no benefit from either l-baiba or C3G taken in conjunction with anything, although there are other people that claim theyre able to benefit from them orally. i think i saw a 25% absorption rate for c3g and l-baiba is definintely absorbed, but nothing happened when i gave both a more than fair shake

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like my order will be delivered today. Dosing protocol? What about around working out or any benefit to taking pre cardio? Ok to take at the same time with BMP? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like my order will be delivered today. Dosing protocol? What about around working out or any benefit to taking pre cardio? Ok to take at the same time with BMP? Thanks.
3 morning, 3 before bed.

If it keeps you awake, take it back a couple hours.

Raveofthrones31

Awards
Is this okay to stack with Alpha Burn or another AY product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thank you. Been using both for years but never at the same time.
I'm still figuring out the synergy between Alpha-2 blockade and beta-3 signaling, and any crossover.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Raveofthrones31

Awards
I'm still figuring out the synergy between Alpha-2 blockade and beta-3 signaling, and any crossover.

I would appreciate any feedback.
Will definitely follow up. Mainly trying to rid myself of some visceral fat gained over the last 4 months. Alcohol completely cut out and macro counting is back.

raji1980

Awards
Would there be any benefits taking this before dinner or the best protocol before bed?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on my 4th day and the appetite suppressant is real but a little different. Meaning at this point I still get hungry but I fill up faster. That seems to be similar to the GLP-1 effect from the shots people take but I can say to this point i haven’t felt bloated. I’ll continue to update once a week. Also… I’m not changing my diet or my workout. I’m not doing a cut, bulk, etc… I’m just the average Joe who takes my health, nutrition and workout more serious than most people but I’m not like most people on here who eat, breathe and sleep this stuff 24/7. I’m 49, 5’10 180lbs and I typically run 14-15% BF in the winter but cut to 12-13% in the summer. I also play a lot of golf so my workouts in the spring/summer are geared towards athletic movements. Here’s basically what I look like in the summer…..

IMG_1812.jpg

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on my 4th day and the appetite suppressant is real but a little different. Meaning at this point I still get hungry but I fill up faster. That seems to be similar to the GLP-1 effect from the shots people take but I can say to this point i haven’t felt bloated. I’ll continue to update once a week. Also… I’m not changing my diet or my workout. I’m not doing a cut, bulk, etc… I’m just the average Joe who takes my health, nutrition and workout more serious than most people but I’m not like most people on here who eat, breathe and sleep this stuff 24/7. I’m 49, 5’10 180lbs and I typically run 14-15% BF in the winter but cut to 12-13% in the summer. I also play a lot of golf so my workouts in the spring/summer are geared towards athletic movements. Here’s basically what I look like in the summer…..

View attachment 239956
Looking good! nice visor!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 morning, 3 before bed.

If it keeps you awake, take it back a couple hours.
If one works out first thing in the morning, 3 pre workout or dose them a little bit later/mid morning?

玫瑰 R©

玫瑰 R©

Awards
Per with AB, if it goes ok without any reaction for me, I would document this as do the rest. Potent combinations to cover almost everything but beyond better than best, with EvoMuse. I also like the cumulative effects, but also how one can get some instantly from beginning dosing (like AB-notice with or without; now that taken longer also pronounced tell with NR). Rosie Randoms and Replies. @dsade

Sidenote: @Jyo awesome!

Coachmarie5

Coachmarie5

Awards
Benefits for females taking Brite? I ordered and started taking them this week.
Did a deep dive into researching and read in detail the product description. I weight train regularly & competed in figure comps a few years ago. Haven’t been able to lose the extra 15 lbs gained back after my coach didn’t properly help me reverse diet. Looking to shred and maintain around 16-18% BF, currently around 23/24%, according to my home scale. Highest I’ve been in a very long time.
should I stack Brite with other supplements for additional benefits?

玫瑰 R©

玫瑰 R©

Awards
Did a deep dive into researching and read in detail the product description. I weight train regularly & competed in figure comps a few years ago. Haven’t been able to lose the extra 15 lbs gained back after my coach didn’t properly help me reverse diet. Looking to shred and maintain around 16-18% BF, currently around 23/24%, according to my home scale. Highest I’ve been in a very long time.
It would help females, for sure.

I am actually going to be trying this myself-testing first (since contains an allergen for me-to see how it goes.

Matt's products are always highly researched and documented-as you will see from the write-up.

Not one to speak, since do not "diet", but there is no reason why you should NOT be able to have it assist in losing bodyfat. As for extra weight-remember that not all body weight is bodyfat. That said, one can also get leanER withOUT being silly with their nutrition and "dieting" or being overly excessive with exercise and/or cardio.

Sidenote: If your "home scale" is one that does something like an OMRON, just take it as a "guide" and not actual, since a lot of those only send electrical currents through the lower half of the body or one side, and they use age and sex and activity level-which if you did something like sum 6/8 skinfolds or BodPod, etc., they take into account only sex (which is way more accurate).

You can. It would depend on what you are going to stack with it. If you have never used it before, I would use it standalone (or with that absolutely essential for you) first and then add other products to it.

@dsade will likely comment more on this.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any reason to increase dosage to 3 servings a day? Curious if there would be much benefit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE works the same in all 75 genders, including male and females.

BRITE changes your adipocyte type distribution, resulting in long term boost of your thermogenic baseline.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would Brite still work as intended if dosed with food? I suspect some of the more pungent ingredients would likely trigger a bit of reflux in me and would prefer to take with food if it won't be detrimental to the effectiveness of the product.

Coachmarie5

Coachmarie5

Awards
Would Brite still work as intended if dosed with food? I suspect some of the more pungent ingredients would likely trigger a bit of reflux in me and would prefer to take with food if it won't be detrimental to the effectiveness of the product.
The reflux is not fun. My evening dose usually has little to no reflux. But my morning dose I get awful reflux/gross esophageal burn for around 30-60 minutes. Which happens during my workout. Once it is absorbed, it is great. Been tempted to eat a small meal early mornings, but sometimes get nauseous if I do before I lift. But now the nausea comes along with the supplement burn.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reflux is not fun. My evening dose usually has little to no reflux. But my morning dose I get awful reflux/gross esophageal burn for around 30-60 minutes. Which happens during my workout. Once it is absorbed, it is great. Been tempted to eat a small meal early mornings, but sometimes get nauseous if I do before I lift. But now the nausea comes along with the supplement burn.
I've had no issues with reflux. I usually drink a lot of water and sometimes have a small meal near my time of dosing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drinking a bit more liquid is the key.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote