dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you make an announcement either here or on FB when it's available? Been wanting to try this for awhile.
Yeah, I can do that. I haven't officially released it because I haven't had labels printed.

dafeesh34

Awards
Yeah, I can do that. I haven't officially released it because I haven't had labels printed.
Cool, appreciate it man. Hope you're feeling better. And I don't need a label if it makes it easier.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, while packing my stuff to move I found two more canisters. They're yours if you want to hold you over until the warehouse rooms are more organized.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, while packing my stuff to move I found two more canisters. They're yours if you want to hold you over until the warehouse rooms are more organized.
Yessir!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any update on the next batch? I'm on my last tub again lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any update on the next batch? I'm on my last tub again lol.
I just ran out as well. I'll be honest GlycoMyx is not a big mover for us so I'm not sure if we are even going to do another run. Shame, but it just isn't something that sold well. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt still has some around that he can send to you.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just ran out as well. I'll be honest GlycoMyx is not a big mover for us so I'm not sure if we are even going to do another run. Shame, but it just isn't something that sold well. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt still has some around that he can send to you.
On 8/6/15, Matt said he was going to have more and I was going to buy 10 tubs (see above). I've already bought all the extra tubs lying around he has lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably get this all blended and bottled for you on Tuesday.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, what would you say is a good anti-oxidant avoidance window for pre-workout (if any) and post-workout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, what would you say is a good anti-oxidant avoidance window for pre-workout (if any) and post-workout?
I'd say about 2 hours on both sides.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be enough blended for the shopify store; I'd like to grab a couple more bags.
Yeah. A small batch is about 30 pouches.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a bit of reinjury to my back. My guy is coming today, so in addition to Strafe I should be able to get these done as well.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I have a crossfit comp coming up this weekend (2 days) and am thinking this would be ideal for after each workout and trying to recover after each event (3-4 per day). Maybe I can add Strafe with it? Thoughts? I am planning on rocking CardioTryx at the beginning of the day as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a crossfit comp coming up this weekend (2 days) and am thinking this would be ideal for after each workout and trying to recover after each event (3-4 per day). Maybe I can add Strafe with it? Thoughts? I am planning on rocking CardioTryx at the beginning of the day as well.
Sounds like a good plan to me. It's the best thing I've used for performance.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been a month exactly since I've posted in this thread. Still ready for this whenever possible. Best powdered carb source ever.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a month exactly since I've posted in this thread. Still ready for this whenever possible. Best powdered carb source ever.
Took this last week before my chest workout. The energy and pumps are great.

How do you use it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have some time while waiting for UPS to show up.