EvoMuse Dry-Uretix

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget to use discount code mah10 for 10% off your Evomuse goods!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be OK to take this one week on one week off?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, of course you can if you like to have a drier physique

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx guys. Ok going for it then.

Dry uretix 5 on 5 off and repeat

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be OK to take this one week on one week off?
Yes you can, but what is the purpose of this? You will dry up, fill out, dry up, fill out, etc.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend dropping the use of creatine while using Dry-Uretix?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you recommend dropping the use of creatine while using Dry-Uretix?
If you're someone who holds water from it, I don't think that's a bad idea at all (in terms of being able to see a more pronounced crispness). I know with all the variations of creatine out there now, many people don't notice any bloat anymore in which case I'd continue using creatine since it's great.

But a few days off from it isn't going to harm anything either.

Good question as that isn't something I personally had thought about.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're someone who holds water from it, I don't think that's a bad idea at all (in terms of being able to see a more pronounced crispness). I know with all the variations of creatine out there now, many people don't notice any bloat anymore in which case I'd continue using creatine since it's great.

I respond horribly to all creatine except anhydrous (my source is ergonine ) no bloat at all

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using dry rub and dry uretix in 13days never used the combo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respond horribly to all creatine except anhydrous (my source is ergonine ) no bloat at all
I'm using E9 as my current source, as well.

Never have noticed much in terms of bloat in general because any bf I have is pretty much all at love handles and lower abdomen anyway LOL, so a little water aint gonna make much difference for me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using E9 as my current source, as well.

Never have noticed much in terms of bloat in general because any bf I have is pretty much all at love handles and lower abdomen anyway LOL, so a little water aint gonna make much difference for me.
Lol I hear that. People cringe when I say that I'm "fat" bc it's all hidden RIGHT there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My pre-spring break stack: Dry-uretix plus winstrol ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks buddy, I was thinking the same. My wife's trainer probably will want her to drop creatine a week out from her final weigh-in. She's doing the Gold's Challenge, 12 weeks. She won't be super lean and looking to get shredded with Dry-Uretix, but dropping the water weight will be huge.

Gonna need a nice stim preworkout without creatine, been using E9 and Norcodrene in the AM. She's doing 2-a-days regularly and needs energy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used winstrol.
In 3 days it pretty much changes your look. It is hard to describe.. you just look, well.. ughh.. better lol. It sucks you in.. hard to describe.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is a beast. Worst pain at injection site I've ever had. Had days I had to call out of work bc I couldn't walk. Might have done something wrong tho, I was 19 and ignorant as fkk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy, I was thinking the same. My wife's trainer probably will want her to drop creatine a week out from her final weigh-in. She's doing the Gold's Challenge, 12 weeks. She won't be super lean and looking to get shredded with Dry-Uretix, but dropping the water weight will be huge.

Gonna need a nice stim preworkout without creatine, been using E9 and Norcodrene in the AM. She's doing 2-a-days regularly and needs energy.
For one without creatine, ATP Perform Kinetics has a solid label:

Taste isn't great by any means, but obviously drinkable (and I'm one who cares more about the profile). That said, if you're big on taste, there are many others I enjoy drinking more lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Winstrol is a beast. Worst pain at injection site I've ever had. Had days I had to call out of work bc I couldn't walk. Might have done something wrong tho, I was 19 and ignorant as fkk
I heard IM winstrol was notorious for PIP so I don't think your experience was very out of the ordinary. Fortunately I will be using the oral form.

Taste isn't great by any means, but obviously drinkable (and I'm one who cares more about the profile). That said, if you're big on taste, there are many others I enjoy drinking more lol.
I have a bottle of this. Quality pre.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In 3 days it pretty much changes your look. It is hard to describe.. you just look, well.. ughh.. better lol. It sucks you in.. hard to describe.
Have to try it one day. Sh!t 3 days and you see a change lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Big fan of this. I speak with the owner personally almost daily and this is a solid company with quality raws and upstanding guys running it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Concerned. Wife's trainer told her to get 2 bottles of Dry-Uretix, going to need both. WTF???

Drying out will help in final pics, but not so much with high bf still. She's lost a lot, but will need plenty more after the competition.

Is there any rationale for 2 bottles to be run consecutively?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Concerned. Wife's trainer told her to get 2 bottles, going to need both. WTF???

Drying out will help in final pics, but not so much with high bf still. She's lost a lot, but will need plenty more after the competition.

Is there any rationale for 2 bottles to be run consecutively?
Of CTryx?

I wouldn't. I mean, I know for someone already lean on vacation longer would be a time to use it. But she is mainly doing t it for pics and weigh in, right? If so, I would not use for more than a few days heading into the weigh in and photos.

Others with diuretic experience can chime in here, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AlphaBurn does a nice job here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can Alphaburn be taken for? Breaks?
When I had it I took it continuously for years with no reduction in effects. It's actually a staple of mine, from both a fat loss maintenance and a morning motivation/Nootropic function.

If I could afford to put it inClear Edge then I would.

aver4581

Awards
Is this product strictly for special events or can i use it if i feel like im holding too much water?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this product strictly for special events or can i use it if i feel like im holding too much water?
Can definitely use it for that purpose but also assess your current water and sodium intake. I've found using half doses of diuretics for extended periods of time to be a good tactic for maintaining low water weight when needed or wanted

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can be used for pretty much whenever, but I wouldn't suggest using it regularly by any means.

I used it for 2 weeks straight on my honeymoon, though, and it worked like a charm. Actually haven't used it since (just because I try to be sparing about such things and I haven't been in a position since then when I would really want/need to showcase things for more than a day and it's non-competition based, so I just didn't do it). For 2 weeks on the beach -- definitely was worth it LOL.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Supplements 5
Synapsin Supplement Auction 0
rascal14 Supplements 1
abformulations Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 0