3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aahh ok because I was going to pick some epitome up as well but saw it was out. Ill grab some from a retailer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Day two of running 2 ml doses of the hybrid, still no problems whatsoever. I added in epitome and my appetite's nil. I'm definitely considering picking up another bottle before its all sold out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day two of running 2 ml doses of the hybrid, still no problems whatsoever. I added in epitome and my appetite's nil. I'm definitely considering picking up another bottle before its all sold out.
Any comments about body heat or sweating?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I definitely noticed an increase in body heat (even when not excercising) and sweating a lot more than usual when doing cardio

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely noticed an increase in body heat (even when not excercising) and sweating a lot more than usual when doing cardio
I usually run my AC at 70-71 and am perfectly comfortable. As of today, I am down to 66 and still hot.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually run my AC at 70-71 and am perfectly comfortable. As of today, I am down to 66 and still hot.
I'd be freezing my ass off!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Its incredibly effective stuff so far. I'm going to try and get some objective data in the coming days to report.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be freezing my ass off!
I do not have a good cold tolerance at all, leftovers from freezing out on the New Mexico desert during field exercises. I hope it doesn't get any worse, though, as I'm already dreading my electric bill.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not have a good cold tolerance at all, leftovers from freezing out on the New Mexico desert during field exercises. I hope it doesn't get any worse, though, as I'm already dreading my electric bill.
Used to be like that before I moved to Florida. Now I keep it at 75 and I'm just fine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Used to be like that before I moved to Florida. Now I keep it at 75 and I'm just fine.
from florida too, my parents keep it at 76 and it's cold for them. Oh lawd brb gonna be covered in sweat as soon as I step out into the sun

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
missed again. What I get for waiting to purchase until I get home

dafeesh34

Awards
Is there anything in the works for a restock of the hybrids?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I woke up in a pool of sweat this morning, dosing the hybrid still and dropped it back down to 2ml. Loving it so far.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Searched around a little bit but can't find the best way to dose this? Is it only 2ml a day? Empty stomach or with food? Morning or night?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Searched around a little bit but can't find the best way to dose this? Is it only 2ml a day? Empty stomach or with food? Morning or night?
Here ya go:

30 day supply. I always try to give at least a 30 day supply in all of my products. There are some exceptions, like Strafe and Gut Health, but I use that as a guideline.

EDIT: 8 ounces is 240ml. I guess that actually comes to 27 days for the BRITE v2. The Hybrid is 6 ounces (180ml) with a 6ml per day serving, so 30 days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Food is not necessary but it doesn't matter.

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
dsade do the hybrids shipped out this week come with a syringe/squirter?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade do the hybrids shipped out this week come with a syringe/squirter?
Syringe, yes. I'll need to measure the dip tubes on the new squirters, if they fit I'll ship the rest of the betas with bothz

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
got my shipping confirmation, can't wait. Updates on ketoInduce in it's respective thread?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
so will the final, gel capped version be including the sesamol?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to have any side effects from the hybrid, even the taste is much milder in this one and easier to get down. About an hour after dose #1 today I was feeling almost uncomfortably hot, checked my temp and it was about 2 degrees F higher than my standard (still within acceptable healthy limits though). I'll be weighing in a few days from now so the results aren't obscured by a refeed from several days ago to assess for changes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be doing my temp test tomorrow after first dose.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news on the temp. Mine normally hangs in the low 96 range and it's hard to burn any fat down there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually run at 97, so I'm excited to measure tomorrow.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
3 days in on the hybrid and seeing noticeable daily changes. This stuff is legit!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 days in on the hybrid and seeing noticeable daily changes. This stuff is legit!
Same thing for me hopefully the regular version will work almost as well as I just ordered one since they were out of hybrids.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They will be restocked next week. I will have about 25 of them.
Sorry being late to the game but what site will we be a leader to order it from?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got all that on hand with the exception of vanillean and BMP.. Love them all lol.
I've been using Vanillean. The night sweats are legit as well as core body temperature increase.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
How is your training and what does your diet consist of?
Diet right now is 2500 cals, min 200g protein. That's all I track. Training is 1 bodypart per day, FD/FS style anywhere between 12-20 total sets. Minimum cardio. Hike once or twice a week. Maybe basketball once a week if I have time

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet right now is 2500 cals, min 200g protein. That's all I track. Training is 1 bodypart per day, FD/FS style anywhere between 12-20 total sets. Minimum cardio. Hike once or twice a week. Maybe basketball once a week if I have time
Well basically, are you trying to cut or are you on maintenance cals?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting slowly since march. Been stalled at 235 on 2500 for 2 months. Bumped cardio slightly a few weeks ago but since I started taking Hybrid on weds, I have seen the most dramatic changes.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been cutting slowly since march. Been stalled at 235 on 2500 for 2 months. Bumped cardio slightly a few weeks ago but since I started taking Hybrid on weds, I have seen the most dramatic changes.
Impressive. Can't wait to start mine!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic news!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
everyone stomaching this ok? I took 2ml at once the other day and a few hours later I was ****ting my brains out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.