evomuse bmp and brite explanation please

Zariph

Awards
hey

so english isnt my native language so not really getting too much by reading the write ups about these evomuse products. Could you guys please help me understand what the purpose of brite and bmp is? also will they be beneficial in a bulk?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brite is to activate brown fat/turn white fat into brown fat. This is very good for fatloss, but takes some time for the effect to fully kicked in. It also gets better the longer it's taken.

Where as BMP increases certain BMPs(bone morphogenetic proteins aka bone proteins) and decrease other BMPs. This shifts your body to be more anabolic and this is a very different type of product. No other product is in this category of supplements.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Brite is to activate brown fat/turn white fat into brown fat. This is very good for fatloss, but takes some time for the effect to fully kicked in. It also gets better the longer it's taken.

Where as BMP increases certain BMPs(bone morphogenetic proteins aka bone proteins) and decrease other BMPs. This shifts your body to be more anabolic and this is a very different type of product. No other product is in this category of supplements.
nailed it right on the head. These products will take a bit longer than others to induce results but they are very unique!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Can't say too much more than this but evomuse did a good job on these.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Not meaning to pick nits, but will the results begin in the first bottle of Brite?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not meaning to pick nits, but will the results begin in the first bottle of Brite?
Yeah, it really shines in the long run, but the added sesamol really makes the acute affect shine, too.

Some will notice a temp increase and others won't, but it still works regardless of which category you fall into.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it really shines in the long run, but the added sesamol really makes the acute affect shine, too.

Some will notice a temp increase and others won't, but it still works regardless of which category you fall into.
Thanks sir

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Solid explanation bro, I was actually curious about bmp myself.

Zariph

Awards

thx man, that was nice and easy to understand! thx:)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks sir
i ran brite for 4bottles (about 3months) and did not notice a temp increase after the first bottle. However, when coming off I realized that I had just grown accustomed to having a hotter body temp!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
i ran brite for 4bottles (about 3months) and did not notice a temp increase after the first bottle. However, when coming off I realized that I had just grown accustomed to having a hotter body temp!
How was the weight loss?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What product would be best for recomp? Lipomorph or Brite? Maybe both? :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
How was the weight loss?
pretty good. Typical to a normal diet + fat burner, but I kept weight off longer than normal (before life kicked in lol)

What product would be best for recomp? Lipomorph or Brite? Maybe both? :D
both work in a similar fashion and I've always wanted to try lipomorph

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
be careful with the bmp, has a anti androgen compound in it...

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started a log for these two products stacked withed ARA for those of you who care. 1 bottle ARA +BMP. 1 Bottle ARA + Brite. I know what to expect from ARA, so I will be able to tell any difference that either evomuse products make.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Paeoniflorin (google)
After the first 4 days of use I stopped running it after reading this on google . If I would have known earlier I would not have bought . I now have an open bottle that I can not even resell

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paeoniflorin (google)
After the first 4 days of use I stopped running it after reading this on google . If I would have known earlier I would not have bought . I now have an open bottle that I can not even resell
I'll buy it