Evomuse Alpha Burn Concentration

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I do have 2 bottles of the old AlphaBurn that features 8mg Alpha-Y which I was planning to use for my summer cutting. I was wondering what exactly the concentration of the raw material? Would it be equivalent to take 3 caps of OL Rauwolshine?

It seems a bit too much to me. Anyone?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The 8 mg caps are strong. Many people complained about them being too strong. Yes, 1 cap of OG Alpha-Burn is essentially equal to 3 caps of OL Rauwolsine. The new Alpha Burn is more like the OL version.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I can conformable go up to 2 caps per day considering I am high tolerance? If that's the case, the writing behind the bottle "take 2 to 3 caps and a maximum of 4 per day" is way way too much for everybody. Some people would be cool with 1 cap only

mochill

Awards
I don't find the 8mg strong enough for me , hope for a 12mg version

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you think I can conformable go up to 2 caps per day considering I am high tolerance? If that's the case, the writing behind the bottle "take 2 to 3 caps and a maximum of 4 per day" is way way too much for everybody. Some people would be cool with 1 cap only
Well, if you have a good tolerance, I would say you can easily do two caps/day. I cannot tolerate Yohimbine at all, it messes with me big time and I hate it. Alpha-Burn I love though, and I feel it at one cap. Even with my low Y tolerance though, I have taken 2 caps (16 mg) of Alphaburn at the same time and had no scary sides - it was more like the sides I would get from a very mild dose of Y as in I was just starting to get the cold sweats, shakes, etc. This was good for me at the time because the biggest Y side for me is insomnia and I took the two caps after a night of sleeplessness, hoping it would keep me awake for a long day.

I don't find the 8mg strong enough for me , hope for a 12mg version
Yeah, I can see this too - a lot of people couldn't tolerate the 8 mg, which is strange to me since I can't tolerate Y at all and loved the 8 mg. But you can't really make a product geared at people who tolerate it well or the people with lower tolerance will have issues.

mochill

Awards
Need special order for us who can tolerate it?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
16 mg at once holy fuark that had to be intense

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
16 mg at once holy fuark that had to be intense
Yeah, for a lot of people it is. Just like how some people can tolerate 15-20 mg of Yohimbine at a time, but if I did that I wouldn't sleep for 2 days (literally, no joke). I have to limit my Y doses to like, 2 mg doses. But I can tolerate 16 mg of A-Y pretty damned well. I'd equate it to maybe 4-5 mg of regular Y where the sides just start creeping up on me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an opened bottle with maybe four caps missing. Way too strong for me. Willing to trade.