Eviscerate??..

Brucey

Awards
Hey Dsade,

it's my first time on here mate. You seem to be the go to man for all Eviscerate enquiries so i would just like to ask you a q if thats cool my friend.

I have purchased a bottle of Evi as i have read amazing reviews from you guys in the States. I would just like to know wether i am ok to use it on my face to get rid of some xtra blubber my bf% is quite low but seem to have xs fat or water retemtion on my face which seems to have only gathered there since i started using Creatine i have tried water pills and drinking LOADS of water to try and get rid but it has not been working for me.

I only used it on/off only for a couple of months, i have since stopped it has been about 5 weeks. Please could you advise wether Evi will get rid of this?

Thanks Mate.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Would def. not recommend applying Evi to your face!, it burns like hell, it might really mess with your skin.

Brucey

Awards
Would def. not recommend applying Evi to your face!, it burns like hell, it might really mess with your skin.
Yeh i just tried it on my face man ur right it burns like hell! i'd just like to know wether it would lean my face or am i wasting my time?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have purchased a bottle of Evi as i have read amazing reviews from you guys in the States. I would just like to know wether i am ok to use it on my face to get rid of some xtra blubber my bf% is quite low but seem to have xs fat or water retemtion on my face which seems to have only gathered there since i started using Creatine i have tried water pills and drinking LOADS of water to try and get rid but it has not been working for me.
Eviscerate is fine to use on the face, but it's not going to help fat loss on your face, as it is systemic - it will help clear up any blemishes that you have on your face. As far as water retention in your face, you're not going to get water retention there from using creatine and Eviscerate could actually be contributing to this, since it does have a water retentive effect whilst using.

Yeh i just tried it on my face man ur right it burns like hell! i'd just like to know wether it would lean my face or am i wasting my time?
Yes, it burns like hell. It's not going to "lean your face" - the only way to do that is to get leaner, maybe change your diet up, etc. Your face may not even be puffy at all, especially if your body is as lean as you say.

~Team APPNUT

Brucey

Awards
Eviscerate is fine to use on the face, but it's not going to help fat loss on your face, as it is systemic - it will help clear up any blemishes that you have on your face. As far as water retention in your face, you're not going to get water retention there from using creatine and Eviscerate could actually be contributing to this, since it does have a water retentive effect whilst using.

Yes, it burns like hell. It's not going to "lean your face" - the only way to do that is to get leaner, maybe change your diet up, etc. Your face may not even be puffy at all, especially if your body is as lean as you say.

~Team APPNUT
Hey Rosie thanks for the info, very insightful as was your review i have read regarding Evi.

It's just that i have read on other forums that people who have used for namely Lipoderm Ultra and Yohimburn es they have noticed a certain amount of fat loss from their face, (predominantly it was people who used Yohimburn but quite a number have used lipoderm also) as i could not purchase Yohimburn here in the UK and Lipoderm Ultra was out of stock everywhere i checked, i decided to purchase Evi (after reading your review actually) and also it seems to have very silmilar ingredients you see, hence why i presumed the effects would be similar but if it has a water retentive effect i think i will stop...

As for the retention in my face, i have read on my other forums that facial bloating/ puffiness is quite a common occureence after using creatine, my face was very lean before i started using creatine mono even though at that time my bf% was higher than it is now. It has been over 5 weeks like i said but the puffiness still remains...any idea how i can get rid? i would be most grateful with any useful info, thanks.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How much creatine are you using, daily?

Brucey

Awards
How much creatine are you using, daily?
i have stopped using creatine now for over 5 weeks. i was using post workout say about 5-7g per day for a month then i cycled off for a month and started using a bit more say 10g a day for the entire month of April and only stopped because i noticed my face ballooned up like a blowfish. i thought the puffiness would have subsided by now but it is still very puffy...any advice pal?

Brucey

Awards
Hey,

I have been doing a bit of research on topical fat loss products lately, most of them incorporate a local diuretic that actually neutralizes water retention. However according to information i have received with regards to Evi water retention is a contributing factor to it, it seems to work the opposite way??...anybody know why that is? Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie thanks for the info, very insightful as was your review i have read regarding Evi.

It's just that i have read on other forums that people who have used for namely Lipoderm Ultra and Yohimburn es they have noticed a certain amount of fat loss from their face, (predominantly it was people who used Yohimburn but quite a number have used lipoderm also) as i could not purchase Yohimburn here in the UK and Lipoderm Ultra was out of stock everywhere i checked, i decided to purchase Evi (after reading your review actually) and also it seems to have very silmilar ingredients you see, hence why i presumed the effects would be similar but if it has a water retentive effect i think i will stop...

As for the retention in my face, i have read on my other forums that facial bloating/ puffiness is quite a common occureence after using creatine, my face was very lean before i started using creatine mono even though at that time my bf% was higher than it is now. It has been over 5 weeks like i said but the puffiness still remains...any idea how i can get rid? i would be most grateful with any useful info, thanks.
The water retention is not lasting - once you stop using it, it goes away in 2-3 days; so this is when you will see the full results of using the product. In saying that, everyone reacts differently to different things, and so some may experience it and others may not.

As far as the puffiness, your face could be too sensitive for Eviscerate application, and the puffiness could just be a slight reaction to using it, which would indicate to stop applying it there.

Interesting re creatine. Some people may experience this, but it is not a huge majority, and doesn't make any sense, since creatine is stored in the muscles - along with any water that it retains.

Also, re the amount of creatine you were using - 5g daily is adequate enough.

I recommend stopping using the Eviscerate on your face, dropping back to 5g of creatine daily (maybe change your creatine product), start drinking more water, make sure your nutrition (having carbohydrates - i.e. refeeds - if you haven't been, can cause temporary puffiness in the face) and diet are on track, and give it a week or so and see what happens. As I said, any water retention and any reaction from the Eviscerate should go in 2-3 days, and drinking more water will help flush extra water from your system.

~Team APPNUT