eviscerate vs eviscerate+

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Have a few bottles of each is there a well to tell which one is which ? Ingredients look silmilar one has a little more cap percentage but I didn't see sulfonate glucosamine listed on either bottle so wasn't sure

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate + (aka Megaviscerate) has extra capsacian and will have a stronger burn. I'm pretty sure that is the only difference between it and OG, though I will ask Matt tonight when I get home.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate + (aka Megaviscerate) has extra capsacian and will have a stronger burn. I'm pretty sure that is the only difference between it and OG, though I will ask Matt tonight when I get home.
Have u had a chance to find out ? One has a white cap other black also not sure if that matters

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have u had a chance to find out ? One has a white cap other black also not sure if that matters
I apologize I did not pose this question to Matt, slipped my mind. I will direct him to this thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Eviscerate+ is an experimental product, not full retail. We didn't get labels for it yet. I would go ahead and mark your bottles with a sharpie right now - they have the white caps, but production ran out of black caps for now, so the eviscerate that went out to retailers also have white caps.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a few bottles of each is there a well to tell which one is which ? Ingredients look silmilar one has a little more cap percentage but I didn't see sulfonate glucosamine listed on either bottle so wasn't sure
The one with the higher cap percentage (eviscerate +) also has glucosamine sulfate in it. These two things are the only differences between eviscerate + and eviscerate. So mark the ones with the higher cap percentage as E +.

Hope that clears everything up. Interested in your feedback, I've ran Eviscerate, Smolder, and Burn Free numerous times but I've yet to have the change to run Eviscerate +!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one with the higher cap percentage (eviscerate +) also has glucosamine sulfate in it. These two things are the only differences between eviscerate + and eviscerate. So mark the ones with the higher cap percentage as E +.

Hope that clears everything up. Interested in your feedback, I've ran Eviscerate, Smolder, and Burn Free numerous times but I've yet to have the change to run Eviscerate +!
Yep! And Matt said + will continue to be a regular item in the EvoMuse store, too. So that's pretty awesome.

I'm running Absolutely Abliderated right now and once I'm leaner, I'll be switching back to Eviscerate. Not sure which version I'll bust out just yet.

raekwonse

Awards
Any updates on when more Eviscerate+ will hit the Shopify store? I'm using Eviscerate right now and loving the burn. I want more burn!!!!