Eviscerate Burn Free Issue

WAF

WAF

Awards
dsade replacements arrived last night thanks for everything. You've got a customer for a long time here. Man of his word.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dsade, I also would like to know the status on the replacements as well? Thanks..

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, please see this. The PM system is a mess and emails are coming in incomplete with not enough info for me to send.
I ordered a bottle of smolder from Nutriverse a month ago. It has the chunky globule/granule issue. I've pm'd you about it. I've emailed about it. I've pm'd midwestbeast about it with a screenshot of my order and he said it was being worked on weeks ago. I've posted about it in this thread. I have an email in to Nutriverse and they say they've cc'd you. Now I tried sending you a PM in the requested format to hopefully resolve my issue, but your inbox is full. I understand you must be very busy with all this. I just want to try eviscerate. That's all. I don't want to keep bothering you.

You should have my name from the PM's we've exchanged.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a bottle of smolder from Nutriverse a month ago. It has the chunky globule/granule issue. I've pm'd you about it. I've emailed about it. I've pm'd midwestbeast about it with a screenshot of my order and he said it was being worked on weeks ago. I've posted about it in this thread. I have an email in to Nutriverse and they say they've cc'd you. Now I tried sending you a PM in the requested format to hopefully resolve my issue, but your inbox is full. I understand you must be very busy with all this. I just want to try eviscerate. That's all. I don't want to keep bothering you.

You should have my name from the PM's we've exchanged.
I just cleared room in my inbox, I'm at the warehouse, and awaiting your PM with the postage module up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha out the door. I heard back today...someone else accidentally got yours somehow, even though your postage was printed last Friday.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I received My Smolders and BFF replacements today.Thank you again dsade and MidwestBeast..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received My Smolders and BFF replacements today.Thank you again dsade and MidwestBeast..
Sorry again for the headaches. Took a few times to get everything organized, since my memory is now the equivalent of a se....what was I saying?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also got mine today. Super quick shipping. Thank you for that!

I put my first application on today and worked out. The burn wasn't bad at all (Smolder); in fact, it felt great! I'm excited to see what kind of results I get.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
With eviscerate burn free, one of the ingredients listed is caffeine, i am currently 1 week into my stim break and have dropped all caffeine from PWO,s Fat Burners and Coffee, will the version included in this topical fat loss formula interfere.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
If I recall, I believe the caffeine in the eviscerate is localized, not systematic. You should be okay with any of the eviscerate series when on a stim break. I actually used AbAbV2 and Eviscerate during my stim break earlier this month.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for update, i will continue to use now.

Do u just apply once in the morning or apply twice per day morning and night.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Personally I applied two times a day. 1 application before bed, and 1 after my post workout shower in the morning.