Euphoria?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So far i can appreciate the effects are better than the adrafinil, but again I don't think this stuff is ever going to be like taking an amphetamine salt of any sort.

Seems to take effect at about t+45 and peak in about t+1.5. I can report some flushing around onset, I feel too warm, as develop a slightly more red complexion. This clears shortly though and I do feel more focused. Didn't let me down hard when it wore off. Repeat dosing gives me a bad headache but some OTC painkillers take it right out (still won't repeat dose as that is a warning sign).

Dosage from 150mg - 300mg. 300 is UNCOMFORTABLE for me during that onset flushing period with sweats occurring. Again that seems to stop right away.

Higher doses seem to have diminishing returns after 200-250. Other than increased discomfort of course.

I work nights in a Security Operations Center, protecting websites and such. My shifts are 13 hours long 3 days a row overnight from 7pm-8am. If I dose around 2am it will carry me through the busy period when our Asian customers are getting hit but overall I would really like a time release formulation. Something with a 4-6 hour breakdown period and around 500mg would, I think, be ideal.

Anyone else try the stuff yet?
Thats good. I figured it would be a little harder on the come down. Maybe dose 200 the 100 after an hour then another 100 and hour later?

Thanks for the update.

sespress

Awards
Thats good. I figured it would be a little harder on the come down. Maybe dose 200 the 100 after an hour then another 100 and hour later?

Thanks for the update.
I'll try that, I kind of worry about stims that act so thermogenic, I'll have to monitor my body temp next time also. I'm kinda wondering if the other fluro substitution will be different, I'll have to find some and order it.

sespress

Awards
So this was the 941, the adrafinil substitution. I have the 940 on the way so I'll post about that soon.

I tried the decreasing dose 200 to start and then 100/100/100 spaced out by 3 hours. I'm working 13 hours straight overnight and that method works great. I'm alert and awake all night. But the longer I drag it out of course the let down gets pretty severe. I had to pull over yesterday and stop at Starbucks for a triple espresso or I wouldn't have made it home. I don't take it at all on my 4 days off.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So this was the 941, the adrafinil substitution. I have the 940 on the way so I'll post about that soon.

I tried the decreasing dose 200 to start and then 100/100/100 spaced out by 3 hours. I'm working 13 hours straight overnight and that method works great. I'm alert and awake all night. But the longer I drag it out of course the let down gets pretty severe. I had to pull over yesterday and stop at Starbucks for a triple espresso or I wouldn't have made it home. I don't take it at all on my 4 days off.
Glad that helped. And keep us posted on the 940.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to avoid taking anyhting around my kratom as well as about 50% of the time I end up throwing up as well...
I just don't get anything from it if I've eaten before.

One time I took like 6g and got on a boat and started drinking beer, it took me like 5 beers in before I stopped feeling like I was going to throw up with every drink lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I just don't get anything from it if I've eaten before.

One time I took like 6g and got on a boat and started drinking beer, it took me like 5 beers in before I stopped feeling like I was going to throw up with every drink lol
Same here. If I eat after it goes away more or less.

sespress

Awards
OK so new update, 940 is supposedly on the way even though vendor site said backorder. Might be that some of my shipment is coming but not that part. Anyways got some F-Phenibut on the way as well.

So last two shifts I've been mega tired. Tried the following mini stim stack:
220mg fladrafanil
80mg synephrine
B complex vitamins (new chapter organics)
Cup of black coffee

Now that is freaking excellent. I actually feel some stim rush like an amphetamine. Re dose the fladrafanil only at t+4 hours (repeating) up to 3 times at around 120-150mg each time and it keeps the ride moving along wiell.

I've been thinking about adding in nooept and some oxracitam and cutting the dose of everything (except the synephrine) by 20%

this stuff stacks well. Coffee seems to kick it in quickly

I do notice an increase in blood pressure (systolic) from 110-135. No increase in diastolic. Core temp goes up, but I'm not conditioning this experiment very well so could be just the hot Joe doing that bit =).

I was thinking that adding in grape flavor and something effervescent with guarana (no coffee) and some bcaa's might make this an excellent at home preworkout drink!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
OK so new update, 940 is supposedly on the way even though vendor site said backorder. Might be that some of my shipment is coming but not that part. Anyways got some F-Phenibut on the way as well.

So last two shifts I've been mega tired. Tried the following mini stim stack:
220mg fladrafanil
80mg synephrine
B complex vitamins (new chapter organics)
Cup of black coffee

Now that is freaking excellent. I actually feel some stim rush like an amphetamine. Re dose the fladrafanil only at t+4 hours (repeating) up to 3 times at around 120-150mg each time and it keeps the ride moving along wiell.

I've been thinking about adding in nooept and some oxracitam and cutting the dose of everything (except the synephrine) by 20%

this stuff stacks well. Coffee seems to kick it in quickly

I do notice an increase in blood pressure (systolic) from 110-135. No increase in diastolic. Core temp goes up, but I'm not conditioning this experiment very well so could be just the hot Joe doing that bit =).

I was thinking that adding in grape flavor and something effervescent with guarana (no coffee) and some bcaa's might make this an excellent at home preworkout drink!
Speaking of stacking, I stopped at this local gas station on the way to the gym this morning. They had this Neuro Fuel drink next to the energy drinks. So I picked up 2. Check this out;

Piracetam
Choline
L-Carnitine
L-Phenylalanine
Caffeine

Drank 2 and was definitely in a better mood.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of stacking, I stopped at this local gas station on the way to the gym this morning. They had this Neuro Fuel drink next to the energy drinks. So I picked up 2. Check this out;

Piracetam
Choline
L-Carnitine
L-Phenylalanine
Caffeine

Drank 2 and was definitely in a better mood.
A quick search online says, per serving:

127mg caffeine
1.5g taurine
750mg glucuronolactone
1g LCLT
750mg DL-phenylalanine
500mg choline bitartrate
750mg Piracetam

Not too bad at 2 servings.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
A quick search online says, per serving:

127mg caffeine
1.5g taurine
750mg glucuronolactone
1g LCLT
750mg DL-phenylalanine
500mg choline bitartrate
750mg Piracetam

Not too bad at 2 servings.
Not at all. Nice boost before the gym. And each one cost less than a bottled soda.

sespress

Awards
So I've had a few days of the floromodafanil now under my belt. Dosing at about 170mg twice a night.

It's much more gentle than the floroadrafanil and much more productive. I feel less tweakish. Less sides, very little let down in comparison. Actually I had to try the 940 to truly appreciate the let down the 941 was causing. It's like a plane landing versus an uncontrolled atmospheric re-entry. I suppose I'm used to crashing after working 13 hours from 7pm-8am, but with the 940 it's way less intense.

I am also running 4-andro and Epi-Andro during my cycle, so there is an energy factor there as well. Also taking Arm1care and choline bit. When my cycle is done I'll be able to tell more about what it does alone.

A very important note on these finils with other supps:

Last night i got off of work and went to work out. I got a sample of hydro-3 from Olympus with my order so I figured I'd give that a shot... Well i went through the damn roof. Couldn't sit still felt like I had turned into the hulk. I wanted to rip the TRX bands out of the wall and howl at the moon. Too intense!!! It was not exactly enjoyable, but I had one hell of a workout. I put up some big numbers and found myself staring at my arms like I didn't know if they belonged to me or not. I tired quickly, but the next day the soreness proved i had been productive.

Heart rate was resting before hydro at 87. During workout I hit cardio ranges just doing curls and tricep exercises. Didn't really like that. Blood pressure before was at 124/87 checked again during the hulk phase at slightly higher 135/90. Body temp normal all the way through, which is encouraging. The 941 absolutely ratcheted that up about 2 degrees. This could just be me of course.

Conclusions:
I would say that the 940 is vastly superior in terms of getting work done at the desk. If you've still got it in your system when you take a preworkout supplement you should be ready for rocket fuel mode and maybe think twice about taking a full serving! I don't like that feeling, not because the experience is unenjoyable, but because I know it's messing with my body way too much!

The way I'm going to run this moving forwards is 940 only on work nights (13 hour shifts) and max out at 400mg in a 24 hour period (MAX). Single doses are best at 150-175.

I won't be reordering the 941 again. It just doesn't have the functional aspects of the 940 at all and a ton more "speedy" sides at the dosages I'm looking for. I'll have to stay away from either on non work days when I try to hit the gym and stick with something like jack3d or the hydro-3 (really think that stuff has potential).

The prices on this stuff though are prohibitive for continuous supplementation. I believe I mentioned earlier a time release mechanism would be best. (Anyone know how to do that at home with you own powder please speak up).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. I'm gonna grab some 940 then since you like it better. Thanks for the update by the way.

sespress

Awards
You are welcome! I'm glad this stuff is available. I wonder why the pharma companies picked the normal modafinil. Maybe price point of production?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are welcome! I'm glad this stuff is available. I wonder why the pharma companies picked the normal modafinil. Maybe price point of production?
I've used flmodafinil once (a small dose), and enjoyed it, but the lack of research and safety data on it is keeping me from wanting to use it more often. Modafinil has substantially more research/info on it, and even Armodafinil (which studies have shown can be superior to Modafinil) has more research/data available. Are you concerned about this at all with flmodafinil?

sespress

Awards
I've used flmodafinil once (a small dose), and enjoyed it, but the lack of research and safety data on it is keeping me from wanting to use it more often. Modafinil has substantially more research/info on it, and even Armodafinil (which studies have shown can be superior to Modafinil) has more research/data available. Are you concerned about this at all with flmodafinil?
Actually yes. I've been reading a lot and basically there just isn't information like you said.

Check out the psychonaut wiki: Dehydroxyfluorafinil

So floro substitutions are nothing new and are pharmacologically being experimented with on a huge range of drugs. Apparently even Tylenol shows an increased potency when modified in this fashion. Also interesting is two articles I've read just tonight show that the substitutions on two different chemicals both resulted in an easier oxidation process in the body and a resultant reduction in acute toxic effects. Now I'm not worried about acute effects because I'm not a moron and I don't intend to eat a whole batch at once or try injecting it or something equally dumb. Chronic effects though... There is no information on. There's more info out there but I'd have to pay to read the papers so...

Like I said lucky it's just too pricy for me to screw with all the time. For now three days a week and for this month only. Then a month off.

I'm going to get bloods done soon to test hormone levels as I'm on cycle and nearing the end (I'm a compulsive biometric recorder) and the test comes with a regular liver panel. If it's not looking good though I won't really know what's doing it. Adrafinil apparently had some information about liver toxicity, but this substitution is the "bis-fluoro-N-methyl" analog of modafinil, and wherever I see that "methyl" I start using caution. Might be in this respect the methyl group is no biggie. I like to think about how chlorine is horribly caustic stuff and sodium metal causes explosions when exposed to water, but chemically combining them created table salt. Totally inert stuff.

Another cause for caution is all these drugs (finils) are dopamine reuptake types, so there might be the potential for physical dependency (although i kind of doubt it) and also a potential neurotoxic concern (other reuptake drugs can burn out neurotransmitters, like MDMA) again I kind of doubt it though it's a gut feeling based on effects and that's totally subjective bull-crap science.

I'm no scientist, I'm a computer network security guy, but I did a few years of organic chemistry in school and a LOT of RC experimentation in my youth so I like to think I'm hot **** sometimes - but really I'm not.

You have a very valid concern with all these drugs. I even wonder about the racetams sometimes, not enough clinical or even outright lab rat overdosing research done to be certain about any of it. But then I think about all the drugs that make it through clinical trials (look up "yaz" the birth control medication) that made it onto the open market and got pulled because they're horrible effects were so common. what about accutane the acne medication? I think that stuff is still out there right? Some heavy prices to pay so you can look good in your teens. Lord there are so many examples of "surprise your medication is killing you", or some fates even worse, I find it hard to trust OTC medications. Just the other day i was told by the doc to stop taking Nexium because it massively increases the risk of kidney disease and lymphoma!!?

Just got to use harm reduction practices and sensible moderation when you do use it. I'll just cycle off and on to it and get bloods done regularly to make sure the ol liver is still happy with me.

I do hope more research is done, but you know if that is done and the results are positive someone will scoop it up and "patent" it and it'll become amazingly expensive prescription only..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party as usual ... I see several responses about Kratom. I've been dosing kratom daily at 10-12g and its been wonderful. However, as I am sure everyone knows now the idiots at the DEA have put a stop to the whole Kratom thing here in the USA .... as of the end of the month its gonna be as illegal as heroine .... stupid I know, but just curious to hear from my fellow Kratom users here about what your plans are ... are we all gonna be doing the withdrawal crawl here in a few weeks?

sespress

Awards
Late to the party as usual ... I see several responses about Kratom. I've been dosing kratom daily at 10-12g and its been wonderful. However, as I am sure everyone knows now the idiots at the DEA have put a stop to the whole Kratom thing here in the USA .... as of the end of the month its gonna be as illegal as heroine .... stupid I know, but just curious to hear from my fellow Kratom users here about what your plans are ... are we all gonna be doing the withdrawal crawl here in a few weeks?
Can you afford to stock up and wean off?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
seriously thinking that's gonna be the best approach .... weened off a significant opiate habit 5 yrs ago If I can do that then I know I can do it now .... gotta be easier than the norco withdrawal

sespress

Awards
seriously thinking that's gonna be the best approach .... weened off a significant opiate habit 5 yrs ago If I can do that then I know I can do it now .... gotta be easier than the norco withdrawal
Hopefully. Also you could try using a tad bit of Phenibut to ease it. Just be careful not to trade off. I've been down that road as well.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Stocking up is what I did. And I found out the ban is temporary though, so far. But in regards to withdrawal, it shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as full opiate agonists like hydro/oxycodone, morphine, hydro/oxymorphone etc... I am gonna miss it though. But as far as I know, some vendors aren't getting rid of it entirely but we'll see when the time comes.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stocking up is what I did. And I found out the ban is temporary though, so far. But in regards to withdrawal, it shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as full opiate agonists like hydro/oxycodone, morphine, hydro/oxymorphone etc... I am gonna miss it though. But as far as I know, some vendors aren't getting rid of it entirely but we'll see when the time comes.
How many kilos do you have stocked up? I'm think if I get 2 or 3 I should be fine. I only use it at night at home around 6-10g and I go on a week or two breaks anyways.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How many kilos do you have stocked up? I'm think if I get 2 or 3 I should be fine. I only use it at night at home around 6-10g and I go on a week or two breaks anyways.
I've only got 1/2 so far. I'm waiting till the end of the month to grab a few. I've taken a break for a week or so now.

BIOdynamik

Awards
I used to drink Kava a lot. Its reall good if you mix it in apple juice and cinnamon. Tastes kind of like an apple pie. Haven't tried it with Kratom though.
YESSS, it really tastes great this way. I thought I was the only one knowing this secret recipe ;)