etro reversal gyno update* Ok as of typing this i am curre

Mikeyblayze

Awards
Ok as of typing this i am currently on day 6 of letrozole reversal protocol 2.5mg e/d To Reverse non hard tissue (no lump) nipple sticking out/puffy nipple/fat buildup in chest type gyno ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY CHEST ONLY....Also i went ahead and started my cycle of test prop 300 mg/eod today (hit a vein on my way in too, nasty i know)..I know my estrogen is crashed to shyt cuz yesterday i felt horrible AF. Any way the fat in my left chest is now essentially non existent AND is perfectly symetrical with the fat on my right side (which is also noexistent) . GREAT! the only thing wrong now is my nipple is still sticking out noticeable farther than it should.... like the rest of my chest has receded back and is straight except that part. will this continue to get better?.... Also should i double my dose 5 mg;s of letro since im running basically a gram of test per week? Thanks!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Your nipple was puffy so it may not look right at first, but it should go back to normal. NO I would not double your dose of letro!! If you feel horrible now, you will want to die on 5mg haha. IF it appears the gyno is gone I would taper off the letro and run exemastane either ed or eod at 12.5mgs to keep estro in check. Just my 2 cents. Someone else may jump in with a different idea ;)

Mikeyblayze

Awards
Your nipple was puffy so it may not look right at first, but it should go back to normal. NO I would not double your dose of letro!! If you feel horrible now, you will want to die on 5mg haha. IF it appears the gyno is gone I would taper off the letro and run exemastane either ed or eod at 12.5mgs to keep estro in check. Just my 2 cents. Someone else may jump in with a different idea ;)
Sounds good man just looking for support thank u!