Estrogen Went Sky High After D-Asparic.

Blacksun

Awards
Looking to get some feedback and help, I ran D-Asparic along with BioForge for 30 days and 3 weeks AFTER the end of the stack I did blood test and this is what came out:

T4 Free - 17 pmol/L (ref 10-22)
T3 Free - 4.9 pmol/L (ref 3.3-6)
S-Ostradiol - 197 pmol/L (ref 43-151)
S-Testosterone, bioactive - 14 nmol/L (2.7-21.7)
S-Testosterone - 35 nmol/L (10-35)
S-SHBG 57 (13-71) nmol/L

What will be good legal alternatives to control Ostradiol which is waaaaaaaay over the board right now.

Right now I'm taking X-Factor with BioForge Max and probably should get off it? Or that will only make things worse at least now I've higher testo to compensate for that killer numbers of E2?

Is Triazole or Novedex XT (at low dosing) appropriate supplements to tackle the problem?

It will take some time for me to get Triazole, but I do have a bottle of Novedex at my hands and because E2 levels are so high I'm not risking of killing my libido, so I thought I would roll with XT for 2 weeks and then transition into Triazole.

Do you have any other ideas guys?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen normal ranges for estrogen go up to around 180 pmol/L. I personally never liked ATD so wouldn't use Novadex.... triazole I hear is a solid product.

You could hop on some forma-stanzol from Mrsupps to bring those estrogen levels down... not to mention you will love being on it. It is an AI.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should look into Reversitol v2.

It contains the strongest AI on the market today, and has an amazing ability to get estrogen back to where it needs to be after any sort of hormonal cycle.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would erase be strong enough?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would erase be strong enough?
bingo-erase is keeping my estrogen down and i am on 200mg test cyp weekly and i just started a daa supp.

start at 3 caps for a week then roll with 2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give Erase a try.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you having any symptoms of high estrogen? This would be my first concern, estrogen is really not a negative thing on many levels.

Also estrogen will raise if you use something to elevate Testosterone levels, which look like almost out of range on total and near the top on free.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Are you having any symptoms of high estrogen? This would be my first concern, estrogen is really not a negative thing on many levels.

Also estrogen will raise if you use something to elevate Testosterone levels, which look like almost out of range on total and near the top on free.
Great post!!! Clomid raised both estro and test levels during my Pct from the last cycle. Something to keep in mind the body wants to be in homeostasis so as your test increases so will your estro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great post!!! Clomid raised both estro and test levels during my Pct from the last cycle. Something to keep in mind the body wants to be in homeostasis so as your test increases so will your estro.
the whole idea of exogenous hormone usage is to manipulate your body away from what it normally does.

i agree, some estrogen is needed, but keeping estrogen on the low side is best, imo.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the low side though, too low has negative effects too ya?
If he isn't having any problems with the estrogen effects what may it be hurting? (Hope things comes across as inquisitive and not like an attack Bigt! I am serioursly curious don't think I know it all.)

Your body operates best when things are more balanced and that is how it deals with excess testosterone. I am not saying he should not grab something but if it isn't an issue from a side effects standpoint I don't see a reason to spend money and take another durg/supplement to combat what another is doing playing into a kinda polypharmacy. Estrogen is needed for bone and musculature growth too as well as being good for lipids and other health issues so I just wanted to bring a different prespective versus "take this"

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
bingo-erase is keeping my estrogen down and i am on 200mg test cyp weekly and i just started a daa supp.

start at 3 caps for a week then roll with 2.
3 caps of Erase/week or per day?

I thought most Erase users took anywhere from 1-3/day.

Am I way off base here?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
3 caps of Erase/week or per day?

I thought most Erase users took anywhere from 1-3/day.

Am I way off base here?
Wait a minute - I got it.

You mean 3 caps/day for the first week, then drop down to 2/day from then on.

Never mind . . . . . :nervous:

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Erase

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No one is going to question his sign up date, 1 post and such? hmmm, i was feeling troll here.
Is it common for this to happen after DAA? I figured it wasn't Boosts in estrogen can come form many other sources too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is the low side though, too low has negative effects too ya?
If he isn't having any problems with the estrogen effects what may it be hurting? (Hope things comes across as inquisitive and not like an attack Bigt! I am serioursly curious don't think I know it all.)

Your body operates best when things are more balanced and that is how it deals with excess testosterone. I am not saying he should not grab something but if it isn't an issue from a side effects standpoint I don't see a reason to spend money and take another durg/supplement to combat what another is doing playing into a kinda polypharmacy. Estrogen is needed for bone and musculature growth too as well as being good for lipids and other health issues so I just wanted to bring a different prespective versus "take this"
nah, grambo-you are cool. i always pay attention to your posts, and usually learn from them.

i guess i was basing my opinion on my personal experience-when my estrogen goes up i hold water and lose definition, also store fat in the wrong places.

for me with the test cyp my total test is now around the high range for my age group [700] and estrogen should be below 3- i try to keep it at 2 and no higher than 2 1/2-this is just what has worked best for me. i guess my biggest arguement was that estrogen HAS to go up when test level is elevated.

Blacksun

Awards
Not a troll guys.

I'm from Sweden so I was in bed when all the posting happened.

Thanks everyone for the reply!

No, I've no symptoms of high estrogen and frankly feel pretty good. Thanks again for taking that one up!

I do have photoshot coming up in a week and there is some bloating I believe, I took the blood test during the cut now and still continue with it so that might have been affected as well.

I do understand high number of E2, but when it is almost 50 above the reference, then I need to take a pounder. If it was 150 I wouldn't even think about it.

I'll monitor everything very carefully and take Novedex 2 caps for a week and 1 cap for a week and then start with Triazol.

Next cycle I'll go with Triazol and Activate Extreme. I'm done with DAA - it seems to raise testo (total one at least, which is not really important) but if it hi-jacks my E2 to those levels ...I don't know.

I really liked blood raports from the AE + Triazol guys. Will try those next time :)

Blacksun

Awards
No one is going to question his sign up date, 1 post and such? hmmm, i was feeling troll here.
Is it common for this to happen after DAA? I figured it wasn't Boosts in estrogen can come form many other sources too.
For instance?

I've been religious with my diet - carb cycling. Training 7 days per week, 4 strength workouts, 3 HIIT sessions and 2 Steady State. Never missed a meal, sleep hour or anything like that.

I was 7 weeks into cut when I took the blood. I lost A LOT of bf% so body might not stabilized yet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You ran 2 test boosters for 30 days with no estrogen control.
3 weeks after the cycle, your test was still in the higher end range.
and we know when test goes up, so does estrogen.

i wouldn't be worried about it too much. hop on an medium-strength AI and your good to go

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
and make sure to TAPER OFF the AI.

Blacksun

Awards
and make sure to TAPER OFF the AI.
I started off with 2 capsules and will do it for 1-2 weeks and then go off to 1 for one week. That should be sufficient?

Guys you have been really helpful, really appreciate it! Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw another thread today on another board where a guy took DAA only and got bloodwork after. All of the values on his hormone panel were at baseline except estrogen, it was out of range (high)

he didnt have pre-bloodwork though

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
same here I have been taking propadrol ep for 5 days and I have this weird feeling under my left nipple, scared its gyno. If my estrogen levels are up, if I stop taking the propadrol ep should my estrogen levels fall back into place? or do I NEED an ai

passenger

Awards
I have sore nips after DAA & Triazole cycle, and nothing seems to help. I've been taking 200mg (4 caps) 6-bromo, and 200mg (8 caps) of Erase a day. After two bottles of Erase and some 6-bromo, it's a little better but not gone. I also use p5p and theanine for prolactin control.

At first I thought it was from triazole, but now after reading more, I'm pretty sure it's DAA that's causing the problem.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here I have been taking propadrol ep for 5 days and I have this weird feeling under my left nipple, scared its gyno. If my estrogen levels are up, if I stop taking the propadrol ep should my estrogen levels fall back into place? or do I NEED an ai
They should eventually fall back to normal, using a product like Erase will just make it happen much much faster

I have sore nips after DAA & Triazole cycle, and nothing seems to help. I've been taking 200mg (4 caps) 6-bromo, and 200mg (8 caps) of Erase a day. After two bottles of Erase and some 6-bromo, it's a little better but not gone. I also use p5p and theanine for prolactin control.

At first I thought it was from triazole, but now after reading more, I'm pretty sure it's DAA that's causing the problem.
That sounds freakin weird! I would def say its the DAA. Drop the 6-bromo and continue with just Erase so you dont have any rebound

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok the closest thing to pes erase is reversitol v2 right? which i can buy at gnc 5 minutes from me will that do?

antknee

i tried DAA this yr and didnt like it at all- no bloods, but my libido crashed, joints got ( more ) sore and some other sides i didnt like.got off the stuff, took some p5p, and i was back to normal..its one supp i wont use again..i used it as sort of a pct after a 2 month derma/prime run with testopro in the last 4 weeks.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
where do i get p5p? and my nipples are sore from DAA and im pissing myself hoping its not gyno :/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw another thread today on another board where a guy took DAA only and got bloodwork after. All of the values on his hormone panel were at baseline except estrogen, it was out of range (high)

he didnt have pre-bloodwork though
i am using a daa product[testatropin v2]-on day 6. thankfully i have been on erase for 2 weeks prior, and will continue the erase after i am off the daa.

also testatropinv2 has macuna in it, so prolactin shouldn't be an issue-so far i feel great!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am using a daa product[testatropin v2]-on day 6. thankfully i have been on erase for 2 weeks prior, and will continue the erase after i am off the daa.

also testatropinv2 has macuna in it, so prolactin shouldn't be an issue-so far i feel great!!!
Sounds like a solid product and a great one to stack w erase!

MasterMind

MasterMind

Awards
FWIW Already posted this on another forum.

Propadrol EP standalone cycle saliva test high E2

4 weeks of Propadrol EP (DAA + 7methoxy). Test done on last day of cycle unfortunately no before blood work.
SALIVA (free hormones) Result Range Units
Cortisol Morning 30.70 6.00 - 42.00 nmol/L
Testosterone. 401.0 100.0 - 720.0 pmol/L
Salivary DHT 3.6 2.0 - 10.0 pg/mL
Estradiol (E2) 9.0 pmol/L <6

Liked the product though overall, good gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid product and a great one to stack w erase!
yeah, the product looks solid. i know my body pretty well, if i notice signs of increased estrogen i will just up my erase to 3 caps a day. no worries! i stocked up on erase!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FWIW Already posted this on another forum.

Propadrol EP standalone cycle saliva test high E2

4 weeks of Propadrol EP (DAA + 7methoxy). Test done on last day of cycle unfortunately no before blood work.
SALIVA (free hormones) Result Range Units
Cortisol Morning 30.70 6.00 - 42.00 nmol/L
Testosterone. 401.0 100.0 - 720.0 pmol/L
Salivary DHT 3.6 2.0 - 10.0 pg/mL
Estradiol (E2) 9.0 pmol/L <6

Liked the product though overall, good gains.

have you been told your total test was low in the past? that looks like a lousy testosterone to estrogen ratio.

btw-i would see a doc and have him run tests. if his results are same as the ones from saliva test he should be able to help you out.

MasterMind

MasterMind

Awards
have you been told your total test was low in the past? that looks like a lousy testosterone to estrogen ratio.

btw-i would see a doc and have him run tests. if his results are same as the ones from saliva test he should be able to help you out.
Never had any blood testing done before. Have scheduled more tests with my doc to investigate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never had any blood testing done before. Have scheduled more tests with my doc to investigate.
this is the smart thing to do. the T to E ratio looks really scewed, you need to find out why. it could be the saliva test was inaccurate, or this may have be a temporary situation that has resolved itself-but a consult with your doc seems very wise.