Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

Hotshotmcgee

Awards
Started a cycle on this, 6 weeks in. 30 mg capsules, twice a day. Never used before, didn’t realize what I was getting into with it. Didn’t take it with anything else. Been seeing some recommend between 90-150 mg/ day, one site all the way up to 300. Slightly worried what I just did to my insides. What’s the best way to PCT? I know, should’ve done more research but trying to focus forward instead of the woulda/coulda/shoulda.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Started a cycle on this, 6 weeks in. 30 mg capsules, twice a day. Never used before, didn’t realize what I was getting into with it. Didn’t take it with anything else. Been seeing some recommend between 90-150 mg/ day, one site all the way up to 300. Slightly worried what I just did to my insides. What’s the best way to PCT? I know, should’ve done more research but trying to focus forward instead of the woulda/coulda/shoulda.
Pct = Serm

Nolvadex, clomid, or most popular lately is enclomiphene.

My screen name is a 15% off code.

You don't need both, just pick one. Enclo seems to be the best option but either will suffice.

kira1357

Awards
Definitely do more research and prep next time but it's unlikely that 6 weeks of a dose that low did any serious damage, if you were only taking 1 30mg cap twice per day. But get a SERM from MA Research immediately if you want to minimize further risk. The faster you start PCT the faster you'll feel back to normal.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said don't worry about it. Just take a serm and you will be fine. Did you have any gains? Next time research to make sure you take an effective dose and no the sides. Nothing worse then shutting yourself down for no gains. Welcome to the dark side. Lol No one escapes. Ha I'm on like my fifth last cycle.

Hotshotmcgee

Awards
As already said don't worry about it. Just take a serm and you will be fine. Did you have any gains? Next time research to make sure you take an effective dose and no the sides. Nothing worse then shutting yourself down for no gains. Welcome to the dark side. Lol No one escapes. Ha I'm on like my fifth last cycle.
Yeah….the gains were legit. I’m not strong to begin with but bench went from 180 to 240, put on 18 lbs (not sure how much muscle), but the visual gains were huge everywhere.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brutal compound. 300mgs??? That's insane. You'd have to be an a$$hole to recommend that. This stuff blew me TF up. The gains are mind blowing but good luck with recovery. You seriously need to be running a SERM. This compound took me the longest to recover from.

The good news is that you were only taking 60mgs, so you might have an easier recovery than me. I was started around 90mgs, went to 120mgs, and believe I went up to 150mgs. Suggesting 300mgs is just comical to me given how strong 150mgs was but to each their own.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah….the gains were legit. I’m not strong to begin with but bench went from 180 to 240, put on 18 lbs (not sure how much muscle), but the visual gains were huge everywhere.
well at least it wasn't a waist. Run your pct to keep most what you gained and next time make sure you know what your getting into.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats good, in a perfect world your gonna add a half pound to a pound of muscle per week and you get a little fat, water and extra glycogen and mineral storage. If you keep 5 pounds after pct I'd say it's a Home run. Eating accordingly maintaining the strength gains will help keep whatever is muscle built

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm assuming you didn't have pre cycle bloods done? Or have any idea what your baseline numbers are? Next cycle you really need to get pre cycle bloods done. Dienedione is no joke and even though you only took 60mgs, it should be taken seriously and really make sure you recover before entering another cycle.

If I had the balls to run dienedione again I would... but I don't.

Hotshotmcgee

Awards
I'm assuming you didn't have pre cycle bloods done? Or have any idea what your baseline numbers are? Next cycle you really need to get pre cycle bloods done. Dienedione is no joke and even though you only took 60mgs, it should be taken seriously and really make sure you recover before entering another cycle.

If I had the balls to run dienedione again I would... but I don't.
Nope, did none of that. Like I said, I completely screwed up and didn’t realize what I was doing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No ancillaries on hand….You’re lucky you didn’t have any nipple sensitivity starting!

Nice bench gainz…Its a good thing you didn’t run it higher…Strength increases that quickly, lead to injury.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Im so confused lol
Very tired last night, brain fart and not full sober from tramadol.. I was hunting an SNS code until I realized they were out of stock of glycer pump anyways.