Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, this is not micro...biggest sized container and scoop i've had in awhile. when i popped it open there were some clumps, i bet this was caused by the extreme cold weather here in indy-no biggie, just broke up the clumps with a fork. smelled good enough...tasted good enough, no complaints. mixed easy...

now the important part-effect:

i didn't go to gym today becaue of unexpected ot-i hate last minute ot!!!! But i did mix up a scoop to try out before work last night. i was very surprised by the energy i felt from just 1 scoop, normally 175mg caffeine has little to no effect on me-my guess is the nmt????? anyways all i could judge was the energy, but tomorrow i plan to try it in the gym-at least thats the plan....after all it is billed as a pump supp.

so, overall i would say 1st impression went pretty good!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finally put my finger on taste...kind of a grapefruit juice taste...or maybe it's just after taste from all the gfj i have been drinking???

got my 1st workout in. decent pump, but still surprised by the energy from just 175mg caffeine, the nmt must be doing something!!! i've been off creatine for a long time, so i think the pump will get better the more i use ergopump. 10.5gm per scoop so i would assume there is a decent amount of creatine mono in each serving...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...always following your lead on stims big man. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...always following your lead on stims big man. Lol
i think that nmt might be the next ing to be included in stim formulas....no way is 175mg of caffeine going to boost my energy this much!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something is kicking it up a notch. I need at least 300mg of caff to even form complete sentences anymore. Lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Something is kicking it up a notch. I need at least 300mg of caff to even form complete sentences anymore. Lmao
yup.....i think i will try 2 scoops!!! that will be 350mg caffeine plus the nmt.

quite a few goodies other than stim in this, 10.5 gms per serving, so it isn't micro sized!!! if i had to guess i would say at least 3gm creatine mono per scoop.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost out of my current pre so this could make the order sheet. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost out of my current pre so this could make the order sheet. Lol
nutra has it for a decent price. nmt looks really interesting.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
probably have another 3-4 workouts left of ergopump nmt...i will post up a review when jug is empty!!!