image-1594258466.jpg

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like banana flavors but usually only in candy and not drinks. This was great. The blue was really good as well especially if you enjoy very sweet flavoring vs some of the slightly tart berry flavors. I would go with the nanaberry of I had to choose just 1 but really you can't go wrong.
Glad you enjoyed!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just ordered 3 of each flavour :) I have a stash of HV too waiting to be consumed ;-)
Awesome brother!

I am thinking they will stack well too, both for effects and flavours!

Nyrin

Awards
What are you guys thinking on timing considerations with E9?

I know that most of the goodies are timing-independent saturation supps, but I'm curious about the HICA and LCLT interacting with feeding state. I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be some thoughts around there with glycerol, as well.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Awesome brother!

I am thinking they will stack well too, both for effects and flavours!
No problemo!

It seems it is already shipped as I just got an email for postal tracking...exceptionally quick order fill!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What are you guys thinking on timing considerations with E9? I know that most of the goodies are timing-independent saturation supps, but I'm curious about the HICA and LCLT interacting with feeding state. I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be some thoughts around there with glycerol, as well.
I think it is fairly versatile, some if the ingredients will do more fasted (HICA) So I would suggest that, Probably either around waking or peri-workout

Because I already have HICA and BCAAs peri workout I used mine upon waking, I think what you are using around your workout is a determining factor.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you guys thinking on timing considerations with E9?

I know that most of the goodies are timing-independent saturation supps, but I'm curious about the HICA and LCLT interacting with feeding state. I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be some thoughts around there with glycerol, as well.
Oh snap...I think you just officially coined the Ergonine abbreviation - E9

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a better excerpt regarding the ferulic acid study (guess what, there's actually 2 human studies on ferulic acid referenced and discussed in it), on Google books; both are quite promising. I can't copy and paste the text, so I'll take a screenshot and upload it here. Give me a minute or two.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
im annoyed this wasn't dropped near the first of the month. i don't get paid until thursday so i'll miss the sale.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
im annoyed this wasn't dropped near the first of the month. i don't get paid until thursday so i'll miss the sale.
Lots of promotions coming, and after the Insider my code will be active.

Even at retail price E9 has impressive value

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Driven stated he will have a coupon code and the everyday price is very competitive on it's own.

Not to mention some promos we have planned on here and social media :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Lots of promotions coming, and after the Insider my code will be active.

Even at retail price E9 has impressive value
Will be trying to stock up in bulk down the road with dat code work out a sick INTL shipping deal in future for it! 2 tubs feels poverty haha but will let me decide which flavour i like the most plus that hoodie and shirt looked tempting to ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I love the gear, need to grab a hoodie myself

A little more practical for me right now in Winter lol.
Let us know which you prefer!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 2 I ordered should be getting here today. I figure I'll try each flavor and order some more tomorrow.

In regards to the HICA in E9, I know that there is the full 1.5g that was used in the studies, but the 1.5g was split into 3 servings of 500mg if I recall. I still have a lot of 500mg HICA caps I picked up for dirt cheap; would there be any benefit to taking another 500mg HICA two other times throughout the day, or it it redundant and just going to waste money?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No problem with more later in the day, as long as you have fasted periods to use it in separate doses will be good, there is enough in E9 already of course but if you have extra you want to use I say go for it

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem with more later in the day, as long as you have fasted periods to use it in separate doses will be good, there is enough in E9 already of course but if you have extra you want to use I say go for it
Thanks. Now I think that I'll probably just go with the 1.5g in a single dose for now and see if there is any difference. If I feel I need more, I suppose I can add in 500mg some other time, probably between classes.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was actually going to suggest something similar, get the most out of your inventory!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a dog right now; waiting by the door for the mailman to come.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice finds man - good reads! I didn't have much knowledge on this compound up until the release.
Thanks. I really didn't know much, or anything, about it before hearing about it here either. For what it's worth, I did manage to find a reputable source of ferulic acid, but it comes in 250mg tablets, meaning that to get a 30mg dose I'd either need to cut a tab into 8 pieces, or crush them all up into a powder and figure out how much powder I'd need to take to get 30mg. Actually, that would rely on the assumption that the tablets are homogenized, and that 1/8 of the tablet would have 1/8 of the total amount of ferulic acid, which I can't say for sure is the case.

Hell, it's just much, much easier to take a scoop of E9 anyway.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went out to get the mail and didn't see the Athletix package, which really bummed me out, but as I was walking back in I saw the box sitting by my door; damn ninja mailman. I can't handle all of these emotions!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I went out to get the mail and didn't see the Athletix package, which really bummed me out, but as I was walking back in I saw the box sitting by my door; damn ninja mailman. I can't handle all of these emotions!
That's a nice surprise :)

Let us know how you like it!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice surprise :)

Let us know how you like it!
I decided to try the nanaberry first. A lot of steam seemed to come out of the tub when I opened it, probably from shaking around during shipping. It mixed very well in 8oz of water, and the taste was very good, not artificial tasting at all. I also had 2 scoops of High Volume, and I'll probably mix them from now on, but I wanted to try the nanaberry mixed by itself for the first time.

Today is a shoulder and arm workout. Pre-workout was 1 scoop E9, 2 scoops High Volume, 200mg caffeine, and 2 caps King. This should be good. Off to the gym now.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nice PWO mix there brother, glad you liked the Nanaberry

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I decided to try the nanaberry first. A lot of steam seemed to come out of the tub when I opened it, probably from shaking around during shipping. It mixed very well in 8oz of water, and the taste was very good, not artificial tasting at all. I also had 2 scoops of High Volume, and I'll probably mix them from now on, but I wanted to try the nanaberry mixed by itself for the first time. Today is a shoulder and arm workout. Pre-workout was 1 scoop E9, 2 scoops High Volume, 200mg caffeine, and 2 caps King. This should be good. Off to the gym now.
Glad you got it and that you enjoyed it, that's a fantastic pre workout stack you have there!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats would probly be really good with hbcd. Thats exactly what ima do ony carb days, intra workout

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Always makes me jealous you guys get mail service on weekends...

Post reviews so I can live vicariously through you ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always makes me jealous you guys get mail service on weekends...

Post reviews so I can live vicariously through you ;)
It mixes really well and tastes amazing. My girlfriend wanted to try it simply based on how it smelled when I opened the container. I plan on making this a permanent part of my routine, but I am still trying to find the best balance with timing along with other supplements that I am taking.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It mixes really well and tastes amazing. My girlfriend wanted to try it simply based on how it smelled when I opened the container. I plan on making this a permanent part of my routine, but I am still trying to find the best balance with timing along with other supplements that I am taking.
Absolutely going to be a staple for me from here on, which did did you try?

I am going with a dose upon waking, unless my pre/intra changes and it will fit better there

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This looks neat. Picked up 3 of each
You're set for half a year of not needing to buy staples,
Thanks for the support brother we hope you like it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely going to be a staple for me from here on, which did did you try?

I am going with a dose upon waking, unless my pre/intra changes and it will fit better there
I have the Blue Ice flavor right now, but plan on getting both flavors with my next order. I'm going to try morning dosing as well for the next month or so. I'll do Ergonine first thing in the morning, then High Volume before training in the evening and Amino IV intra.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got blue ice as well. Will be trying monday!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
You're set for half a year of not needing to buy staples,
Thanks for the support brother we hope you like it
Yep. Now what do I do with my bulk powders is the question. I have a 5+ lbs of creatine mono, a few tubs of betaine, etc sitting around haha