Erection problems after PCT?

That One Guy

Awards
So awhile back, i ran a cycle of superdrol. (20mg/day/3weeks) Then i followed up with Nolva for my PCT at (40/40/20/20). My libido on cycle crashed pretty hard, but during, and about two weeks after my PCT, my libido and erection strength were solid. Now, i am starting to have lower libido, and less firm erections again.

Any advice on how to fix this problem?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would try something like AI's PCS.

You didnt run a natural test booster so only time can help you without the aid of a Test booster.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Are you still on the serm? that can cause erection problems on its own...also I agree with the above guys of adding a natty test booster

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well the problem with most SERMs is that they can hurt the libido due to high blockage of E2, I recommend Stoked whcih contains Icarrin which is known to be 1/10 the power of viagara.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
deff get on some type of natural test booster. There are more expensive pre-made concoctions, but I really like zma mixed with some natural herbal supps. Dymatize ZMA comes with tribulus and other test boosters mixed in, it works well

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
i am having the identical same problem right now myself.....what works fast? anybody?

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Trib and zma always gives me morning wood ;) icarrin is also good stuff.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
did u get blood tests before and after cycle? what are teh results?

tacklebox

Awards
I would also try 500mg of L-Argenine and some Yohimbe root. Take one capsule of each a day. If results don't happen, bump it up to 2 capsules a day. I will tell you that when I take one of each a day...it can be tough at times to keep the thing down!