erase+powerful+titanium

tigers22

Awards
Hey guys i've been doing some research and reading up on what everyones saying about these products. I've heard great things about all of them and i've read people doing combinations of erase and powerful and erase and titanium. Anyone have experience using all 3 at once? Or any thoughts on how it might work? I have erase and powerful now that i plan on using in 3 weeks but was thinking of adding titanium to the mix. Let me know what you think, thanks

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I'm interested in this as well...in a bit of a similar boat.

tigers22

Awards
i was thinking of just trying the erase and powerful just so im not overdoing it on the supps but i've been reading some good reviews on titanium

GTB

Awards
i was thinking of just trying the erase and powerful just so im not overdoing it on the supps but i've been reading some good reviews on titanium
I am using Titanium/Erase now. It is great combo, lean dry gains.Make sure you have fish oil.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
when did PowerFULL become popular? seems like you can find a lot better.

tigers22

Awards
when did PowerFULL become popular? seems like you can find a lot better.
I've read that powerful helps lower prolactin levels with the l dopa and all that and combining it with erase to boost your test levels is a solid combo. then i heard how titanium has some solid ingredients in it as well and im thinking putting these 3 together may do some great things