EQ ( Equipose Boldenone) + Test: Cycle lenght

ColdShot

Awards
I'm planning to start a Boldenone+Test E (or Sustanon) cycle soon.
Now I know that anyone should consider using Boldenone for a decent period to experience rewarding effects (min 12weeks I read...more or less)

So I was thinking about 14 or 15 weeks at 400mg to 500mg/w

The point is that I never used Test for such an extended period, and I would like not to exceed 10 weeks...as I'm still quite a beginner in the field of ASS.

Would it make sense to start Boldenone solo for 4 or 5 weeks and start kicking in Test by then and using it for the remaining 10 weeks?(I'm planning to take 500mg/w of Test)

thanks a lot!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not get any measurable effect from EQ for 4 or 5 weeks. Maybe appetite increase. Run it along your test for 12 weeks minimum. I'm planning to run the same cycle in the winter.

You don't want to exceed 10 weeks? If you CAN do 10 weeks, do 12 (what's two more weeks?) and call it a day.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The point is that I never used Test for such an extended period, and I would like not to exceed 10 weeks...as I'm still quite a beginner in the field of ASS.
Do you mean AAS?

These guys know what theyre talking about. I'm ASSUMING you're looking to lean out some. If that's the case the EQ should probably be run for a minimum of 12-15 weeks, and you should have a test base the whole time. Use some HCG to keep your boys hangin. Otherwise just set up a 4 week PCT and have some sort of AI on hand.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL oh it's ASS he has not experienced yet... buy a hooker my friend

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
he said in the field of ass.. i wish i was in a field of ass :D

ColdShot

Awards
Thanks y'all guys,
apparently the mispelling got lots of people replying! ;-)) not bad....sorry english isn't just my language!
wish I was in field of ass as well....would spend less time on BBing forums!;-))

sure I want to use EQ for at least 14weeks.....just asking if it makes sense to wait for the Test-E to jump in on week 4 or 5, just not to be on test for that long (I've been on sustanon for 8-9 weeks at most so far)
I know some people use EQ and run it solo....I dont want to run it solo, but since some people swear it produces good results anyway I thought I could mild out a bit my cycle by reducing the lenght of total Test-E intake by starting with just EQ....

I do have HCG on hand and I'm thinking of following Dr. Swale protocol....maybe starting half way into cycle (in regard to the lenght of Test intake)...twice a week 250iu roughly 24h to 48h prior test injection...am I going good?!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks y'all guys,
apparently the mispelling got lots of people replying! ;-)) not bad....sorry english isn't just my language!
wish I was in field of ass as well....would spend less time on BBing forums!;-))

sure I want to use EQ for at least 14weeks.....just asking if it makes sense to wait for the Test-E to jump in on week 4 or 5, just not to be on test for that long (I've been on sustanon for 8-9 weeks at most so far)
I know some people use EQ and run it solo....I dont want to run it solo, but since some people swear it produces good results anyway I thought I could mild out a bit my cycle by reducing the lenght of total Test-E intake by starting with just EQ....

I do have HCG on hand and I'm thinking of following Dr. Swale protocol....maybe starting half way into cycle (in regard to the lenght of Test intake)...twice a week 250iu roughly 24h to 48h prior test injection...am I going good?!
Just go 14 weeks minimum dude, 10 weeks or less is just stupid, even for a beginner.

EQ:400mg weeks 1-14 minimum
Test-e: 600mg weeks 1-14 minimum
Dbol: 30 ED weeks 1-4
Winstrol: 50mg ED weeks 12-16
adex: .25mg EOD if needed.

PCT starts end of winnie use:
HCG: weeks 12-16 500IU E3D started and ended before PCT
Clomid:50/50/50/50
Nolva:0/0/20/20/20/20

Thats just my take, you can add the dbol/winnie or leave it out, but I think you'll have a good time if you add it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps to gamer to outlining the entire cycle ...talk about spoon fed lol

its all there for ya coldshot

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would love to run test 365 days a yr... Who wouldn't you feel great while it's in your system. I would def look into running the cycle longer min 14 wks like said above. It makes no sense to run eq solo then add the test. Would def find some oral to run for 5-6 wks at the start to get gains coming. Then possibly the last 3-4 wks also. If your going to do it... Do it right and no half a$$ing... How yummy would a field of a$$ be, I think that's what heavens like.