EPISTANE! Rpn Havoc, Ibe Epi

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
So with all that crap that went on with epistane, the accusations of using banned substances and such. I was wondering if anybody ran a successful
Epistane cycle? If you did, what brand did you buy? Also if you have any information on the 2 original ones, Havoc And IBE, are they still being produced?
Or is every bottle floating around the internet old and probably turned bunk? Thanks guys

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I have used epistane twice, both times RPN Havocs epistane and I really like the compound. I will say that out of all the PH's epistane seems to have the most "hit or miss" from users. People either think it was a waste of money or one of the best prohormones theyve tried. I respond well to it at higher doses (40-60mg) for 6 weeks. For me, noticable strength gains and increased recovery time. Relatively small lbs gains but a nice addition with little water weight and a hardening effect. I purchased my Havoc from ebay because I saw a great deal on them, and they were good to go.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
So you had no problem buying it on ebay? That's good i suppose. What're your thoughts on purchasing some havoc now? With it not being manufactured by RPN anymore. Do you think it'll be an old bottle thats been floating around for years and lost potency? I'm only skeptical because i purchased 1-Andro by Finaflex before and it turned out to be bunk. I even sent it to finaflex and they confirmed and sent me 2 bottles of the real stuff along with a pct for free.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Wow, you lucked out there bro. I would order it again, as mine were fine. If you feel uncertain about it though, order it from a reputable source. I cannot speak for any as I havnt used any others, but im sure a few people will stop by and let you know what your options are. Best of luck

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Sounds good, i'll make a log to track my progress when i purchase it. Gonna be my 2nd cycle ever so it should be a good one.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good brands i have tried are LGI and Celtic labs. I think a sponsor here might carry lgi check out orbit

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Appreciate the input.
I'm kind of thinking each brand is the same thing, it just comes down to what company you wanna purchase from in the end.
Harbonah, when did you run the LGI Epi Cycle?

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Epistane is hands down the King of dry Pro-hormones. In 2009 a guy in my gym did a 4 week cycle of Rpn's Havoc at 30/40/40/40.
This guy was a 5"7 157 Pound guy at about 20% bodyfat. After the 4 weeks he was at 169 pounds at 12%bf. For me that is HUGE progress.
Funny how a pill could totally recomp your whole body in a short amount of time. That's where i get my idea that the previous formula, Pre 2010 had some other fishy stuff in it and that's the reasoning for RPN discounting their product. Although I've been hearing good things about LGI and IBE's epistane.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Epistane is hands down the King of dry Pro-hormones. In 2009 a guy in my gym did a 4 week cycle of Rpn's Havoc at 30/40/40/40.
This guy was a 5"7 157 Pound guy at about 20% bodyfat. After the 4 weeks he was at 169 pounds at 12%bf. For me that is HUGE progress.
Funny how a pill could totally recomp your whole body in a short amount of time. That's where i get my idea that the previous formula, Pre 2010 had some other fishy stuff in it and that's the reasoning for RPN discounting their product. Although I've been hearing good things about LGI and IBE's epistane.
That actually sounds like a fairy tale, I wish I could believe it though. Not even tren which is the king IMO can boast claims like that. Im sorry but I could never believe something like that, from any steroid, supplement or PH

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
You'd be surprised. It's not unlikely for a first time cycle to yield gains of 20-25 pounds of gains.

Mystere3

Awards
Maybe you could gain 25 lb but only maybe 10 or 15 at the very most would be LBM.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
You'd be surprised. It's not unlikely for a first time cycle to yield gains of 20-25 pounds of gains.
You seem like a nice guy, and I appreciate your story, but im sorry there is no way I believe someone gained 12lbs of lean mass and reduced their bodyfat by 8% in 4 weeks on 30-40 mgs of epistane. I agree that someone can gain 20-25 lbs from a first cycle, but that is not lean body weight gains. I also wouldnt bet your money that youll get similar gains to the person in that story, or you will be highly dissapointed IMO.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Different strokes for different folks i suppose. That guy is now on TRT, turns out he had low T his whole life and i guess the Epi shocked his system and thats why it worked so well for him. According to him. I wish i could gain 20-25 pounds on a prohormone cycle hahah. Maybe on 500Mg+ test twice a week and Dbol/Insulin Cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
You seem like a nice guy, and I appreciate your story, but im sorry there is no way I believe someone gained 12lbs of lean mass and reduced their bodyfat by 8% in 4 weeks on 30-40 mgs of epistane. I agree that someone can gain 20-25 lbs from a first cycle, but that is not lean body weight gains. I also wouldnt bet your money that youll get similar gains to the person in that story, or you will be highly dissapointed IMO.
Yeah, not sure you'd get those gains on 150 of tbol or var.

Maybe with perfect diet and test, ment, tren, eq, and var.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Different strokes for different folks i suppose. That guy is now on TRT, turns out he had low T his whole life and i guess the Epi shocked his system and thats why it worked so well for him. According to him. I wish i could gain 20-25 pounds on a prohormone cycle hahah. Maybe on 500Mg+ test twice a week and Dbol/Insulin Cycle.
Sorry, still not buying it. Hahahah. Its fun though, just like talking about santa, the tooth fairy, and leprechauns. Makes for a good, happy story. And you could gain 25lbs on 500mgs test alone if you know what you are doing and its your first AAS cycle. But like mystere3 said, 10-15 lbs would be muscle. Maybe throw in some test at 400mgs a week with your epistane? :banana:

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
For now i'm just gonna go with the epistane to gauge the effectiveness of it. How was your experience with it? Did you get a feeling of being "on" when it was saturated in your system? like someone on test would?
Also, i just posted a 101 on Insulin if anybody is interested to gain knowledge about an overlooked hormone in this never-ending quest for size.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
For now i'm just gonna go with the epistane to gauge the effectiveness of it. How was your experience with it? Did you get a feeling of being "on" when it was saturated in your system? like someone on test would?
Also, i just posted a 101 on Insulin if anybody is interested to gain knowledge about an overlooked hormone in this never-ending quest for size.
I would say that its a feeling all in its own. Its not on the level of test or other AAS, but some have gone as far as saying that mg for mg its comparable to var. I wouldnt agree, but thats just my opinion. I think its a good PH, and it will help you with recovery time and strength, plus add a few lbs of lbm (4-8) IMO. To me, its more of an enjoyable thing to take, I never expect it to make or break my goals. Once you get on a moderate cycle of AAS, epistane holds a lesser value to you. And again this is just my experience and opinion.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
I see. I'm pretty stoked to hop on this cycle, as i've been reading a lot of good things about it. Some guy even went as far to say that nolva wasnt needed because all his sides including shutdown were so minimal. He took Animal Stak and DAA and said he bounced back just fine, but ill play it safe and use my trusty nolva lol. Appreciate your input though man

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I see. I'm pretty stoked to hop on this cycle, as i've been reading a lot of good things about it. Some guy even went as far to say that nolva wasnt needed because all his sides including shutdown were so minimal. He took Animal Stak and DAA and said he bounced back just fine, but ill play it safe and use my trusty nolva lol. Appreciate your input though man
Dude absolutely, I hope you make hella gains and who knows with the right diet and training and sleep protocols you might add 8-10lbs of lean mass. A lot depends on how progressed you are. This is also your second cycle so you surely arent over saturated. Just hit it hard and let us know whats happening. A log would be beneficial, and theres a ton of great, helpful and informative members on here.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Appreciate the kind words, i will definitely be making a log while on cycle. I have decided to go with Lgi's Epistane for 4 weeks at 30/40/40/40.
Will keep posted.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Appreciate the kind words, i will definitely be making a log while on cycle. I have decided to go with Lgi's Epistane for 4 weeks at 30/40/40/40.
Will keep posted.
Id extend that to 6 weeks, epistane usually kicks in at weeks 2-3.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used RPN Havoc in the past, it is good to go.

You'll definitely want to extend the cycle to full 6 weeks, believe me. Better have another bottle on hand.

Other good brands are:
- Olympus Labs (check my signature)
- LGI
- Ironflex
- Celtic Labs
- IBE Epistane

Just pick the one which gives most bang for your buck.

stillchillin

Awards
I made some nice gains with epi 2a3a I started at 166 lbs and I'm at 178 now. I'm on the forth week 20/30/40/40/40 of a 5 week cycle my gains suffered some from being sick can't eat **** right now but, I was maintaing a 500 cal. Surplus and 1g protein per lb of body weight. Been running the phat workout 5 days a week. Only downside to epi Imo is its hard to stay hydrated especially while sick, but haven't had any other problems except mild back pumps when squating.

dvaughn87

Awards
Anyone have advice on what to take during a post cycle? I've read you can get by with an over the counter PTC. I've also read you should take SERMs. This will be my first cycle and I wanna make sure I do my post cycle correctly.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have advice on what to take during a post cycle? I've read you can get by with an over the counter PTC. I've also read you should take SERMs. This will be my first cycle and I wanna make sure I do my post cycle correctly.
Better use SERM. They are cheap.

OTC supps will help too. Check the link in my signature for a good OTC PCT product.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to do a cycle of epistane but I'm no where near it yet. At this point before I even consider doing any hormones I wanna have great athleticism, a lean body (BF 8-10 percent) and a strong cardio base. From what most people say CEL cycle assist is a must have for on cycle and a test base like dermacrine, stano or something of the like would really help with overall mood and well being. I personally love dermacrine but to each their own.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to do a cycle of epistane but I'm no where near it yet. At this point before I even consider doing any hormones I wanna have great athleticism, a lean body (BF 8-10 percent) and a strong cardio base. From what most people say CEL cycle assist is a must have for on cycle and a test base like dermacrine, stano or something of the like would really help with overall mood and well being. I personally love dermacrine but to each their own.
CEL Cycle Assist is definitely a good product but there are several other legit cycle support products on the market too. Many guys like cycle support products with TUDCA these days.

Dermacrine is a hormonal product by the way :) I'd pick Stano or trestolone over it any day. I've always felt that transdermal DHEA converts more to estrogen than to hormones that are more favourable to us (testosterone and DHT).

JD261985

Banned
Awards
CEL Cycle Assist is definitely a good product but there are several other legit cycle support products on the market too. Many guys like cycle support products with TUDCA these days. Dermacrine is a hormonal product by the way :) I'd pick Stano or trestolone over it any day. I've always felt that transdermal DHEA converts more to estrogen than to hormones that are more favourable to us (testosterone and DHT).
Ahh yes I forgot to mention I never use dermacrine without formeron

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE / Celtic are both good to go.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
IBE/celtic/LGI...lol I have some gorillapharm epistane. God knows what's actually in that product. I also have EpiStrong which has actually gotten good feedback

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
epi2a3a by Vital Labs seems to be the best one nowadays. Has 100+ good reviews on strong supplements. Plus its 120 tabs for $40 bucks. Good deal

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

Ep15tane is 120 caps x 15mg:)

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Going to be running a 5 week cycle of epistane. 2A3A by Vital Labs is what i chose.
Going to be running it at 30/40/40/40/50.
Would you guys be interested in a log? This is my second Ph ever, so it should be interesting.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be running a 5 week cycle of epistane. 2A3A by Vital Labs is what i chose.
Going to be running it at 30/40/40/40/50.
Would you guys be interested in a log? This is my second Ph ever, so it should be interesting.
Log is always fun. Why 5 weeks?

I would run it atleast 6.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
It's just what I prefer at the moment. Gonna test the waters. Im sure I'll get good results regardless because ill be running fairly high doses in regards to my bodyweight.

Mystere3

Awards
It's just what I prefer at the moment. Gonna test the waters. Im sure I'll get good results regardless because ill be running fairly high doses in regards to my bodyweight.
Huh? Those are normal doses for someone who's 170-180, arebt you suoposedly 220? I ran epi at 60-90 mg stacked with hexadrone 200-300 mg the last time I ran it at 220.

SOLIDd

Awards
First cycle I did, I gained 23lbs in 3 weeks lol granted it was all water weight but still. I quit the cycle because feeling my tiny little balls in the shower freaked me the F out. The cycle was Metha-drol extreme by IML...….

Im reading this thread because I just picked up a bottle of RPN Havoc, got it from overseas. At this point, do any of you think the Havoc is still good? Probably expired crap huh?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cycle I did, I gained 23lbs in 3 weeks lol granted it was all water weight but still. I quit the cycle because feeling my tiny little balls in the shower freaked me the F out. The cycle was Metha-drol extreme by IML...….

Im reading this thread because I just picked up a bottle of RPN Havoc, got it from overseas. At this point, do any of you think the Havoc is still good? Probably expired crap huh?
All of these people you are talking to passed away long ago

SOLIDd

Awards
I hear that rpn is still producing havoc, some use predator.
Yep, that’s where mine came from. I did some digging and found that predator now produces havoc. I will be posting my havoc log in a few months once I am ready. The SOLIDd is known to revive those in need.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have used Predator’s Havoc several times with great success.