Epistane or another PH?

2late

Awards
I suck at using search functions, so...

My first cycle was a cycle of IBE's Epistane, then my second cycle was CEL H-Drol. I was bulking with the epistane and had amazing results. I'm not sure if it was because of the Epi or if it was because it was my first cycle, but I loved it. I didn't really get anything out of H-Drol, I was also bulking but really didn't gain much strength/size.

It's been a good while since I've done a cycle and I want to give another one a go.

I was looking around for Epistane, and maybe I just suck at searching, but I couldn't find any clones or the original. The only thing I see is what looks like the original on amazon.com, but it doesn't look very legit.

I'm wanting to bulk, so I'm willing to try out another PH, I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a mild PH, or I was wondering what a good clone of Epi was?

Thanks for any help.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Google Epi-Strong Orbit

I love epi, I would say run it again.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suck at using search functions, so...

My first cycle was a cycle of IBE's Epistane, then my second cycle was CEL H-Drol. I was bulking with the epistane and had amazing results. I'm not sure if it was because of the Epi or if it was because it was my first cycle, but I loved it. I didn't really get anything out of H-Drol, I was also bulking but really didn't gain much strength/size.

It's been a good while since I've done a cycle and I want to give another one a go.

I was looking around for Epistane, and maybe I just suck at searching, but I couldn't find any clones or the original. The only thing I see is what looks like the original on amazon.com, but it doesn't look very legit.

I'm wanting to bulk, so I'm willing to try out another PH, I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a mild PH, or I was wondering what a good clone of Epi was?

Thanks for any help.
The original Epistane by IBE can be found pretty easily. I always liked Epi because its more active on its own vs a diol/dione compound, although some research suggests its a PH to DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone).

Other clones worth mentioning:
CEL E-Stane
LGI Ep-10

2late

Awards
The original Epistane by IBE can be found pretty easily. I always liked Epi because its more active on its own vs a diol/dione compound, although some research suggests its a PH to DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone).

Other clones worth mentioning:
CEL E-Stane
LGI Ep-10
Thank you. I did find it pretty easily now, don't know why I was having trouble finding it before.

So if I'm just looking to pack on some mass, out of a mild PH, I should probably stick with Epi again?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
you had good results with epi. no reason not to do it again unless you wanted to try other stuff.