Epistane help (which brand & stack with 4AD?)

Pav123

Awards
Hi there

Looking to run epistane. First question is which make is recommended, the three i’m eyeing up are: Vital labs epi2a3a/Rpn havoc/bodyconscious epistane. Any thoughts as to which is the best or most legit?

Second question is do people advise to run 4AD with this, ive heard mixed thoughts. I’d rather just run the epi solo to save some cash tbh as with cycle assist and pct my wallet is already burning lol.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

P

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havoc treated me the best, and one of our board sponsors here is always selling it, so it’s definitely what I’d go for. The whole point of running something like 4-andro with oral cycles is that it acts as a “test base” and helps to prevent lethargy during a cycle, which definitely isn’t fun to deal with while on a cycle. I’d definitely recommend looking into some 4 andro or something similar as a test base. What’s your plans for pct?

Pav123

Awards
Thanks. Just Nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA...thoughts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. Just Nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA...thoughts?
That’s fine; just wanted to make sure you had a serm. Make sure you find a good place to get your nolva. I got bunk nolva on my first cycle messing with research chems.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do you recommend getting it in UK?
You can get the havoc from predatornutrition; they’re a board sponsor here. We can’t really do much source talk here, so I’m not going to recommend any places for nolva. Just do some browsing through other forums on sources for serms.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there

Looking to run epistane. First question is which make is recommended, the three i’m eyeing up are: Vital labs epi2a3a/Rpn havoc/bodyconscious epistane. Any thoughts as to which is the best or most legit?

Second question is do people advise to run 4AD with this, ive heard mixed thoughts. I’d rather just run the epi solo to save some cash tbh as with cycle assist and pct my wallet is already burning lol.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

P
I know that both Havoc and BC Epi is legit.
Not tried Vital labs.
Some people can feel lethargy during a Epi cycle and if you want to prevent this, use 4AD because the lethargy can kill your cycle and kill your workouts.
Start at 30mg for the first two week's and maybe bump to 40-45mg if your joints is ok.
I have seen people done 30mg all the way with great results.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Call me a dummy, but where the hell do I find the board sponsors?