Epistane/Dermacrine cycle planned for Nov

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Epistane/Dermacrine cycle planned for Nov Please approve PCT plan!

Like to run this cycle and PCT by you guys, let me know If I have any holes:

Epi 4 weeks - 20/30/30/40
Dermacrine - reg dosage through 4 week (like 5 pumps? Can't remember exactly)
Cycle Support

PCT:
Post Cycle Support by AI 4 weeks
tapered up then down Trione or hyperdrol or cissus-drol (I'm a fan of bromo) - on week 1-6. The reason for this is because epi supposedly kills estro on cycle, I will start a low dose AI immediately to avoid rebound.
retain or LX also on week 3 - 6

Last edited:
Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to preload the cycle support, or at the very least preload some hawthorne berry before starting the CS

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Thank usf, will do.

Any other thoughts? I could really use some input :)

redd26

redd26

Awards
Looks pretty good. I am about to finish up a similar stack next week. I've been running the Hdrol and Epi, its been awesome. I had some libido issues about week 2/3. I threw in the Dermacrine and now my libido is back witha vengeance.

You could probably go with higher dosages with the Epi, it is really mild. The Dermacrine will take care of any concerns about low estro while on cycle. Just make sure you hit the support supps good.

Good luck though.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. From a suggestion on another thread, I am going to throw in some I3C during my PCT

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
want I3C? check out a product called testostrogrow2... not sure on retail price, I got mine from a friend who manages a GNC for free, but the profile and doses on this product look amazing.... just gotta see if its quality is good enough though.. Im taking it now.

I would NOT bump up to higher doses then you have planned. Epi is not "mild" enough to do so and not expect any negative effects. I have experienced IBE reps who have run multiple high dosed AAS cycles who had incredible BP problemsabove 40mg (50-60mg range) I personally did fine but had really bad joint pain and in all honesty the benifits drop significantly after 40mg and there is no real point in foing higher unless you like sides, more suppresion and wasting product.... if anything run it longer not higher.

You know my stance on SERMS though and would suggest at the least to get one and run it the first week to really avoid that rebound you spoke of. After that continue with your protocol.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
do you agree with the low dose AI immediately into pct tapering up and then back down? I don't see people doing it but if epi does in fact have ai properties, I could see that as a good idea

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi is believed to have more of SERM properties not AI. you are familiar with the distinct differences?

I do as well Taper the AI dose in that fashion, just makes sense. But still doesnt change the need of a SERM. An AI will merely create a block of aromatase and in turn cease ADDITIONAL estrogen from being made.... does nothing for already existing circulating estrogen levels. Now if you take an AI for a short period, say a week, before cycles end this may not be an issue.

So my suggestion of a SERM is really 2 part, 1) stops estrogen frm even touching the ER regardless of the amount already existant or being produced via aromatase. 2) it helps to initiate HTPA prodcution and helps set your lipids in order which is very valuable when maintaining newly aquired muscle.

Again if its only run even a week with something very effective like toremifene you are putting yourself at a huge advantage and jumpstart into PCT. You can then save it for similar PCT protocols in the future.....