Epistane cycle recommendations

saints

Awards
Alright, I plan on running a 6 week cycle of epistane, my cycle plan is 20/30/40/40/40/40 my goal is to cut down to 190 (currently weigh 202 will be high 190's when I start the cycle) by the end of the cycle. I plan on using competitive edge labs cycle assist while on cycle and then either nolva/clomid for pct as I've heard recommendations for both. I have a few questions though, which would you recommend nolva or clomid and why? Also is there anything else you guys would recommend for the cycle? Any help is much appreciated

kjunkie

Awards
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) : Nolvadex is a SERM. It selectively binds to certain estrogen receptors, effectively blocking the estrogen and stopping unwanted sides such as gyno. It DOES NOT lower estro levels in the blood, it only blocks it from binding to certain receptors. It also helps your blood fat levels. It does not suppress LH, blocks desired estro receptors and helps stop HCG from desensitizing your testicles to natural LH. Nolva should be used during HCG therapy, at 20 mg a day, for the reason i just mentioned. Can be used during cycle if you see signs of gyno. Its mainly used to block the estrogen spike when you come off cycle, and should be used right through to the end until natural test levels are back. One drawback to consider about Nolva is that it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive. This means that while using progestins such as Deca or Tren, you may become more sensetive to progestin related gyno.

Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) : This drug is also a SERM, almost identicle to Nolva. It is said to be a weaker blocker mg for mg than Nolva. Its common use is in PCT, usually for about a month, used after HCG and all AAS esters have run out of your body. Even though it is weaker than Nolva at blocking, it is believed to be quicker at bringing HPTA back to balance. Both are commonly used during PCT. It binds to different receptors than Nolva. There is a lot of debate on this, but until there is solid proof, it may be prudent to include this in your PCT. Commonly taken at about 100mg a day.

You be the judge.

saints

Awards
Alright that helps a bit still not sure if I'm gonna use nolva or clomid yet, but my bigger question is should I use something in addition to nolva/clomid or just use whichever I pick by itself? It's my first real cycle and I'm trying to get everything to be as safe as possible

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright that helps a bit still not sure if I'm gonna use nolva or clomid yet, but my bigger question is should I use something in addition to nolva/clomid or just use whichever I pick by itself? It's my first real cycle and I'm trying to get everything to be as safe as possible
DAA. If you want you could use a nutrient partitioner and another natty test booster. Also, an aromatise inhibitor might be added around week 3 to help stop the estrogen to testosterone conversion after test levels have come up a bit.

Need to build muscle has some good stuff.

kjunkie

Awards
There's no ONE right way to do any cycle, but if it helps you this is what I would do for an epistane cycle (everyone else feel free to critique it). Also, if this is your first PH, you might consider Hdrol or Pmag. Both are more "user friendly" and won't be as hard on your joints.

Pre, Post, and During
Cycle Assist
Liv.52
ON Multivitamin

Cycle:
Epistane- ( 20/30/30/40 )
Fish Oil- (5-8 grams a day)
Cissus- (Epistane is going to dry out your joints like crazy, this will help lubricate them. Make sure to start before the cycle as it takes a while to build up)

PCT
Nolva ( 20/20/10/10 ) or Clomid if you should so choose (with a higher dosing of course)
Reduce XT (cortisol control) Start this week 3 of your PCT
Sustain Alpha (AI) Start with a low dose and gradually increase as you taper off of Nolva/Clomid
Test Force 2 (Test Booster)
Creatine

.... if you still have questions pm me and I'll try and help but this really should cover all your bases

readonly

Awards
I just started Epi cycle 3 days ago. Day 4 as soon as I go to bed and wake up again lol

I have Ep-Stane, though, which comes as 15mg instead of 10mg.

I'm doing 30/30/45/45/45. Five week cycle, instead of six. We'll see how it progresses. I could push it to six, but five seems good enough since I plan on doing another epi cycle mid-summer.

This stuff kicked in on the first day for me. No strength gains that fast, I'm just saying I "felt" the substance in my body. I could feel the chemical changes really fast.

Huge difference from H-drol. It took almost a week before it kicked in, and then almost two weeks before I felt strength gains. I was feeling subtle strength gains on day 3 with epi! And by subtle, I just mean that my old reps were feeling easier.

I would suggest Nolva/tamoxifen as your PCT. Get a high quality natty test booster. Keep an AI on hand also. Kjunkie has good input on the post above me.

saints

Awards
thanks to everyone who answered that helped a lot

steppinRazor

Awards
like mentioned before cissus is a staple while on epi.
i'd personally throw in a bottle of RS-Transaderm, use this as a test base. i'll NEVER cycle again with out it..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd personally throw in a bottle of RS-Transaderm, use this as a test base. i'll NEVER cycle again with out it..
Yea. Transdermal dhea on cycle makes the cycle much more enjoyable.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use the trans. I'm on a SD/EPI and almost 4 weeks in to it and no sides. Cycle feels great.

saints

Awards
it seems that people think this would be a good idea, when would I start taking this, at the beggining of the cycle?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it seems that people think this would be a good idea, when would I start taking this, at the beggining of the cycle?
Some people like to "extend" their cycle by adding it about 2 weeks in the front. I started a friend on it mid cycle because lethargy was killing him. I would recommend you start it 2 weeks in advance and run it till the end of the cycle. If you wanted to conserve it though, taking it from day 1 of the cycle would be a good place to start.