Epistane Cycle, POST IGF-1 PHOTO LOG! Blowin' my $hit up!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
papapumpsed, you are a raging animal. I admire your willingness to share experiences in the steroid field.
Si si, gracias papi!

Bienvienedos! :)

I hope you find this Epistane log of interest and USEFULNESS Spargel. WELCOME!

:thumbsup:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
T Prop, Tren, and Winny :twisted:
Thanks for the recommendation Bass! I have been thinking peptides are the route to go though. I have been studying them. IGF-1 was very interesting, but I'm looking more into the GH (GH-releasers) route. Maybe combined CJC-1295 and/or GHRP-6 + IGF-1? Lots to learn yet!

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Damn I'd like to hit 230 with 9% bf. I've been told first test cycle will add the most so I'm trying to get to 215 or so with about 10% bf. Thou I don't care for the ripped vein look. The way your going Papa that goal will be an easy achievement for your with the attitude and energy you got now. :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL bro, that's not "puny". I'm stepping on the scale in about 45 min. when I hit the gym. I'm thinking I'm at 196lbs yet. I DO look leaner from Epi and my diet and cardio. But, by "lean", please don't think some ripped BBer! HA HA! You've seen my photos. To get to 200 @6%, I'll need to work hard, eat hard, and tolerate quite a few needle pokes. :lol: I'm not really into these orals to be honest w/you. I'm still debating the best approach to reach my goal.

Thanks for keeping tabs too bro! :thumbsup:

-Papa!-
Damn I always forget your in the 190's you look a lot thicker than that like 215 or so. Not fat thick, muscle thick :thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yo papap nice log, hope you love the Epi

only side i had from Epi were real mild headaches, hardly counts, believe it or not i've had less sides on Superdrol as I haven't even had headaches :)

200 and 6% is a good goal and you know what, I like it when people set good goals. Because the body is going to move in the direction that the mind visualizes, so knowing where you want to move to really helps your body take that path.

I think i'd like to be 240 and 10% but being taller helps :lol:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'd like to hit 230 with 9% bf. I've been told first test cycle will add the most so I'm trying to get to 215 or so with about 10% bf. Thou I don't care for the ripped vein look. The way your going Papa that goal will be an easy achievement for your with the attitude and energy you got now. :thumbsup:
Hey MrLizard, thanks for the pos. comments! 230 @9 is B.I.G.! I hope you hang around AM.com cause you will learn a SH!T ton here w/the people we have here. :)

:thumbsup:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yo papap nice log, hope you love the Epi

only side i had from Epi were real mild headaches, hardly counts, believe it or not i've had less sides on Superdrol as I haven't even had headaches :)

200 and 6% is a good goal and you know what, I like it when people set good goals. Because the body is going to move in the direction that the mind visualizes, so knowing where you want to move to really helps your body take that path.

I think i'd like to be 240 and 10% but being taller helps :lol:
Ya all you tall A$$ MUHFUQQAZ :) Easier to get to that 200+ weight. It's all good.

So far on Epi I only have the mild periodic headaches. Nothing else really. I'm hoping that's it too! Thanks for checking in Unreal!!! :thumbsup:

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Anytime man, passive reflection shines inward. Reading others logs helps keep motivation and spirits high. This has to be one of the best places I've been to for help. Hell I've gained 16 pounds and lost fat just from what most people call general knowledge here. Papa hows your Thirst level. I was always thirsty on this cycle. I'd wake up four hours into sleep to get more water. Heh got to the point I wanted an IV of lactate ringers.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Anytime man, passive reflection shines inward. Reading others logs helps keep motivation and spirits high. This has to be one of the best places I've been to for help. Hell I've gained 16 pounds and lost fat just from what most people call general knowledge here. Papa hows your Thirst level. I was always thirsty on this cycle. I'd wake up four hours into sleep to get more water. Heh got to the point I wanted an IV of lactate ringers.
My thirst has only gotten marginally greater. I usually drink 1ga ED. I'm prob. around 1.5ga ED. I really don't feel the effect of 40mg Epi that much really. Then again, I'm not eating to bulk, but recomp as mentioned previously. :)

Glad you are learning alot from others on AM.com This is def. the place to be dood. And you have made some awesome gains...16lbs. DAMN! :) Hang in there. :thumbsup::head:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: 07/27/2008
OFF
Cardio: NONE
Start weight: ~192
Current Weight: N/A
Gain/Loss: N/A

Supplements: 40mg Epi , Beta-alanine, waxy maise (in protein shakes), Cycle Support (2x ED), 12mg flax/Omega 3/6/9 oils, multi-vitamin, Calcium/Vit D, Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Std, Hair regrowth/DHT Blocking solution: 10% minoxidil + Azelaic Acid 5%

OFF day today. No cardio either! :) Back is sore, but not obliterated feeling. When I do wide-grip pull-ups, that rips my lats up. I did NOT do them this last workout. Hey, I don't mind having a good workout and NOT being sore sometimes! ;P

So far only sides are mild acne (face). I use Nutrogena bodywash w/salicylic acid and also a benzoyl peroxide-based "blemish" cream in the evening. Shower 2x ED. *ZING* :)

Oh, BTW, I was 197 yesterday...so up 1 pound from prior weigh-in. Up +5 lbs so far. Seems quite small, but no additional fat gain. Actually, prob. some loss (marginal though). Screw me trying to describe it...photos do the talking in real life. I'll post updated photos in the near future!

-Papa!-

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sound like the cycle is treating you real good, inspired me to start my own in a few weeks. Can't wait to see the updated pics :thumbsup:

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
subbed! ;P I being 30mg of Epi tomorrow, of my 20/30/40/40 cycle

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
pampapumsd, you have declared chemical warfare on us.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: 07/27/2008
Chest/Triceps
Cardio: None
Start weight: ~192
Current Weight: 199
Gain/Loss: +7

Supplements: 40mg Epi (10mg/10mg/20mg), Beta-alanine, waxy maise (in protein shakes), Cycle Support (2x ED), 12mg flax/Omega 3/6/9 oils, multi-vitamin, Calcium/Vit D, Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Std, Hair regrowth/DHT Blocking solution: 10% minoxidil + Azelaic Acid 5%

I worked chest/tris today. I was going to do legs, but my back is jacked up yet from a couple days ago (back day). No squats for me. Will do legs on Wed.

Today's workout was "ok"....nothing great. Pumps kind of got to me and couldn't do much for flat bench flyes. Vascularity is down.

One pound away from 200.....I will probably hit that Wed. I do NOT want to gain any more weight really. I just want to lose fat and maintain muscle. I know I keep b!tchin' about this. Carb cycling here I come!

PWO meal was a small yogurt, brown rice and ground turkey. I'll have veggies later, before bed along w/more ground turkey. No protein shakes today (WOW!). :)

-Papa!-

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
carb cycling is rough man just stay focused and you'll do fine :thumbsup:

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Im at day 7 Up 3.5lbs and and throwing in some Dhea, Into the cycle 100mg :p Getting back on it, because you can stack it with Epi because of the anti-aromatizing effects, and helps to convert to test ;). And do you spread out your dosages? because i keep them everyday at 12pm and it beens working for me, talk about a pump i had today.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Im at day 7 Up 3.5lbs and and throwing in some Dhea, Into the cycle 100mg :p Getting back on it, because you can stack it with Epi because of the anti-aromatizing effects, and helps to convert to test ;). And do you spread out your dosages? because i keep them everyday at 12pm and it beens working for me, talk about a pump i had today.
Hey Matt, yes, I spread my doses out. I usually take 10mg ~6am, 10mg ~12:00 noon, 20mg ~1-1.5hr pre-WO. My dosing is the same even on NON-WO days (I just take 20mg around 7pm).

Thanks for your feedback too!

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
I also spread my dosage out. 10pm then 3am last at 7:15am. Also so I would recommend doing the biggest dosage before work out. Example if I was taking 40mg I would take 10mg at 10pm then 10mg at 3am then at 20mg at 7:15am about half hour to forty five minutes before my workout.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Ya i sleep from 12am-10am So i would normally dose hit the dosage @ 12Pm, Usually the full dosage, and yesterday when i switched to 30mgs, wow oh wow, what a pump and a 1/2, but today i started dosing @ 11 (10mg and 100mg Dhea) , 20mg (preworkout at one) because workouts only last 45-55mins so you're still recovering while it's in your system + the half life of these are "supposedly at 6-8hours" so From 1-9 Pm, And then those other 3 hours, aren't seeming to kill me in making a difference.

And Back up to previous post's on thirsts, Oh Em Gee is all i can say, I like crave water beyond belief, I drink almost 2 Gals and it isnt enough lol.

And another thing the urge to screw every female is just insane, i have to train this one female client and its pratically impossible lol.

Woo woo for Oral steriods! haha

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ya i sleep from 12am-10am So i would normally dose hit the dosage @ 12Pm, Usually the full dosage, and yesterday when i switched to 30mgs, wow oh wow, what a pump and a 1/2, but today i started dosing @ 11 (10mg and 100mg Dhea) , 20mg (preworkout at one) because workouts only last 45-55mins so you're still recovering while it's in your system + the half life of these are "supposedly at 6-8hours" so From 1-9 Pm, And then those other 3 hours, aren't seeming to kill me in making a difference.

And Back up to previous post's on thirsts, Oh Em Gee is all i can say, I like crave water beyond belief, I drink almost 2 Gals and it isnt enough lol.

And another thing the urge to screw every female is just insane, i have to train this one female client and its pratically impossible lol.

Woo woo for Oral steriods! haha
I don't feel the excessive thirst even at 40mg. I just drink ~1.5ga ED. Also, my libido hasn't really changed...I'm still a Grade A nympho.

Ok g-dammit....my mid-back is JACKED Up...like it's strained. When sitting, if I try to point my head downward, the pull I feel in my mid-back and just to the side (bilaterally from spine) is insane! ARRRGH! I found an empty smaller coffee can last night and tried rolling my back on it...but I crushed it. I did work for a couple rolls and while it hurt like HELL, it felt good to stretch it back there. I ghettoed it up some more and found an empty wine bottle (my g/f's) and rolled on that....pure pain, but afterwards it felt a little better. This pain is from my back workout a couple days ago, but I haven't felt like this ever...and my workout wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Hmmm.....Just gotta keep stretching.

No, it's not a 'back pump' either :)

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
ya i mean and i feel like my libido is back where it was ever since i tried, that Lipo-6 something happened, Im not sure why but a few buddies said they had the same effect, it was strange, but we did kettle bell swings yesterday with a 54lb, and it was pratically over, oh ya back to what i was going to say are you taking Creatine/Arginine/Glut/Aminos? at all?

And for your back try the hugging yourself stretch, try to hug yourself and arch your back at the same time as hard as you can,

as well as the praying stretch, where you lay down on your knees and extend your arms straight out, that should help alot on the tension those two.

Here we go this female dog is doing them all lol, try them
Strengthen & Stretch Your Back

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ha i get that same crap, from sitting like that yesterday, and ya i mean and i feel like my libido is back where it was ever since i tried, that Lipo-6 something happened, Im not sure why but a few buddies said they had the same effect, it was strange, but we did kettle bell swings yesterday with a 54lb, and it was pratically over, oh ya back to what i was going to say are you taking Creatine/Arginine/Glut/Aminos? at all?
Dewd-man, here's what I post w/every daily update:

Supplements:
40mg Epi (10mg/10mg/20mg), Beta-alanine, waxy maise (in protein shakes), Cycle Support (2x ED), 12mg flax/Omega 3/6/9 oils, multi-vitamin, Calcium/Vit D, Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Std, Hair regrowth/DHT Blocking solution: 10% minoxidil + Azelaic Acid 5%

And I FORGOT to add that I was taking Glutamine, but I JUST RAN OUT. As I looked in the tub (it was like 95% empty) I noticed MOLD spots all over and in the glutamine! LMAO!! Wow.....what a retard. I must have accidentally spit water in there as I was dumping a heaping spoon full of powder into my water-filled mouth. I need to get me some more of that AST Micronized GLUT. Good stuff, when it's not moldy and chunky.

And I SWEAR, I found a couple tiny round glass beads in my powder...like they used some purification method using beads. Weird.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Ha sometimes i have my moments :-/ lol, and that sounds very gross, i got higher power micronized **** works for me, and is cheap so :).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
High dose glutamine bro. It's the best amino acid for recovery. Maybe try some bio-freeze as well. Eat LOTS of food too. Yes, to the above poster, stretching will help as well. Look into DC training and try some of his extreme stretches for the back. They are superb.
Thanks for the advice hombre! I am just starting to look into DC training and the DC stretching. I am not a flexible guy even though I stretch before and during workouts.

I can touch my toes (the floor) from a standing toe-touch, but other than that, I pretty much suck I think. Def. gotta work on this. I'd like to take a yoga class maybe? Sounds kinda ghey, but hey, if it helps w/my stiffness and "muscleboundness" so-to-speak, that'd be great.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
O yes there is, the one girl im training does yoga, and my god can she bend haha, i wouldnt last for more then a min, u do some like back bend and be like a totem poll haha

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Papa, Im going to try and get in some yoga classes this fall.......say what you will but there are some mighty fine ladies that do yoga ;)
YES, EXACTLY! :lol: Some of these 19-20 yr old girls at my gym....wear boy shorts and stretch....JFC....almost yanked my d!ck out my shorts and ran at her. I suspect a class full of them doing lengthy stretches will only be better. BUAH-HAHAHA :food:

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I told this 17 year old kid do what exactly what you said, lol cuz he said he had some hot teacher, im like just present it, if it dont work atleast you tried, but we were talking all about those yoga *****es,

almost yanked my d!ck out my shorts and ran at her. <Lmao> i could just see this in the news,

Man runs at females exposing himself, reason unknown, haha.

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Papa every once and a while I get what sound like you have now with lower mid back ache. I can usually get it out by doing this, roll a decent towel up and lay it under your pelvis then I do super slow superman stretches with arms at sides not straight out. It hurts like hell at first at full extension but that pull usually helps relieve the pain and after about 10 to 12 nice slow controlled movements it then becomes bearable. I get these sometimes from pushing real hard on that damn incline cybex leg press. But **** who doesn't wanna push 8 plates per side up grinning like a banshee the whole time.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Papa every once and a while I get what sound like you have now with lower mid back ache. I can usually get it out by doing this, roll a decent towel up and lay it under your pelvis then I do super slow superman stretches with arms at sides not straight out. It hurts like hell at first at full extension but that pull usually helps relieve the pain and after about 10 to 12 nice slow controlled movements it then becomes bearable. I get these sometimes from pushing real hard on that damn incline cybex leg press. But **** who doesn't wanna push 8 plates per side up grinning like a banshee the whole time.
Cool, thanks bro. This is sort of what I was doing w/my ultra trendy coffee can/wine bottle deal. And yes it hurt like a B!TCH, but damn did it feel good at the same time. I wish I had a buff girlfriend sometimes....but she's so damn small I barely feel her massaging me! I was training her on chest day....she started off benching w/just the bar....and that's where it ended! LMAO! Too adorable really. :lol:

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
High dose glutamine bro. It's the best amino acid for recovery.
Can you guys recommend a quality brand? Also what or who is Dc. Looking now for a good 6 to 8 week quality work out program

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys recommend a quality brand? Also what or who is Dc. Looking now for a good 6 to 8 week quality work out program

For Glutamine, I really like AST Micronized...not expensive and is tasteless and it comes as a VERY VERY VERY fine dust. Goes down easy :)

DC is a method of training that utilizes specific "extremem stretching" after lifts to stretch muscle fascia. The "DC Inventors" swear that this approach to training will add significant mass and strength. It allows one to work muscle groups multiple times each week. :) I will be studying it, then trying it in the near future. :thumbsup:

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Why did papa get banned :-/ i wanted to see the rest of his log.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Bassgod what would be considered high dosing of glutamine? I'm taking in about 25 grams a day right now with my normal supps.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Pappa aint banned no more! lol pappa start posting pimpn

Cordwood

Awards
yeah, where is he. I thought his ban was lifted last week. It was getting kind of annoying listening to him whine about being fat, but his logs and general posts are of some of the higher quality. I bet he's on another forum now. Too bad.