Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as I see those gainz post #84 doesn't exist, now I will pretend I read NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR :D!
the key word here is PRETEND!!!!

maybe if you try cordyceps your bench will go up 50lbs 1st week!!!!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Genuinely considering giving my friend bcaa tablets nd telling him its a test / tren mix and see what happens xd

Fyi he doesnt know anything about anabolics bit wants to take them

CJNator

Awards
Genuinely considering giving my friend bcaa tablets nd telling him its a test / tren mix and see what happens xd

Fyi he doesnt know anything about anabolics bit wants to take them
That would be a good experiment lol we should start a thread and have people give gym noobs vitamins saying they are juice then post their experiences.

glosss

glosss

Awards
That would be a good experiment lol we should start a thread and have people give gym noobs vitamins saying they are juice then post their experiences.
We dont want them getting too big lol

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
its funny how everyone is down on epi now but a month or two ago it was the exact opposite

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
its funny how everyone is down on epi now but a month or two ago it was the exact opposite
I love (-)epi and I'll never stop taking it.

The plethora of health benefits alone are enough to keep me going.

Improved:
- BP
- lipids
- endothelial function
- insulin sensitivity
- strength
- endurance
- etc etc etc

Add to that the arguable benefits from myostatin inhibition and it's a no brainier.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I liked ep1c unleashed. In terms of pumps and endurance it didn't compare to the rest of the stuff I was taking but the difference was noticeable. Much fuller muscles throughout the day. Currently hoping to be able to find the funds to fit it into my PCT, I think it would be of much more use to me during that time.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Anti-Hyperleptinemia and anti- inflammation
In the exploring the effects of sardine protein on insulin resistance, plasma lipid profile, as well as oxidative and inflammatory status in rats with fructose-induced metabolic syndrome found that Sardine protein diets also prevented hyperleptinemia and reduced inflammatory status in comparison with rats fed casein diets, according to “Dietary sardine protein lowers insulin resistance, leptin and TNF-α and beneficially affects adipose tissue oxidative stress in rats with fructose-induced metabolic syndrome” by Madani Z, Louchami K, Sener A, Malaisse WJ, Ait Yahia D.(d)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In the exploring the effects of sardine protein on insulin resistance, plasma lipid profile, as well as oxidative and inflammatory status in rats with fructose-induced metabolic syndrome found that Sardine protein diets also prevented hyperleptinemia and reduced inflammatory status in comparison with rats fed casein diets, according to “Dietary sardine protein lowers insulin resistance, leptin and TNF-α and beneficially affects adipose tissue oxidative stress in rats with fructose-induced metabolic syndrome” by Madani Z, Louchami K, Sener A, Malaisse WJ, Ait Yahia D.(d)
In a rat with metabolic syndrome does not mean in a healthy human :)

Wonder how it would fare in a human

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you actually tried the sardine diet, or are you just quoting studies?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
how do you guys feel about optimum alpha epi- i just finished two bottles of ep1c unleashed and have 1 bottle left but i want to try another type of epi product before the third bottle of Ep1c unleashed

just want to find a different one to prolong the Ep1c and use between bottles

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No one is down on epi. Are you in the right thread?
Some of us are :) Most of the stuff listed above is so subjective - fuller muscles? Quantify that, and tell me how you measured it, LOL! Strength? Really? How much over and above natural progression? It's good for you, but some of this stuff is too much. The funny thing is, in the ONE study that looked at the effect on lean body mass, it actually had a teeny effect - yet now, the -epi crowd poo-poos the one thing it actually did (Folli/Myo ratio) and instead extolls the virtues in 72 other (unproven) areas - gotta love it :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love (-)epi and I'll never stop taking it.

The plethora of health benefits alone are enough to keep me going.

Improved:
- BP
- lipids
- endothelial function
- insulin sensitivity
- strength
- endurance
- etc etc etc

Add to that the arguable benefits from myostatin inhibition and it's a no brainier.
I have yet to try it but it is on my short list to take soon.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try it but it is on my short list to take soon.
If I had to try one, I'd go with the TD of Ep1c. Really blew my mind.

I kinda dislike TDs in general (less convenient, etc), but the effects were even better than caps.

Right now I stack caps + TD. 1 cap + 1 pump/serving.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how do you guys feel about optimum alpha epi- i just finished two bottles of ep1c unleashed and have 1 bottle left but i want to try another type of epi product before the third bottle of Ep1c unleashed

just want to find a different one to prolong the Ep1c and use between bottles
Just finished a log with it actually if you wanna check it out under my profile. Had a very good run while on it and certainly on par with Ep1c Unleashed.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cannot but think this seems strangely familiar to things of the past like 3-4 Divanil and DAA. Came on like crazy, everywhere there were logs and PR's being made. Practically overnight everyone was recommending them in a stack.. and then well ya know.......

Not being neg just providing a counterpoint. Them items still have merit albeit not so much as originally publicized so somewhere the Epi has its place just, I don't think its the wonder its being pimped out as \

cautiously posting

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot but think this seems strangely familiar to things of the past like 3-4 Divanil and DAA. Came on like crazy, everywhere there were logs and PR's being made. Practically overnight everyone was recommending them in a stack.. and then well ya know.......

Not being neg just providing a counterpoint. Them items still have merit albeit not so much as originally publicized so somewhere the Epi has its place just, I don't think its the wonder its being pimped out as \

cautiously posting
Thats true

glosss

glosss

Awards
If its gives the person a placebo effect so what.

Gains are gains!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its gives the person a placebo effect so what.

Gains are gains!
Fair enough, but there is HUGE difference from Actuall/real effect of a compound and Placebo-Effect. I mean, if you write a review about a supp, we are interested in a real effect of compound and not the placebo effect you got from it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who is actually bashing Epi? I dont see anyone bashing Epicatechin in this thread.
I am!!! I don't get what the big deal is for something so overpriced!!! it's like paying Mercedes prices for a volkswagon.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am!!! I don't get what the big deal is for something so overpriced!!! it's like paying Mercedes prices for a volkswagon.
Hahaa :)
But that is not bashing :D
Epicatechin is healthy and I would recommend it for many healthy properties.
For N.O boosting , there are better alternatives (cheaper too).
For Endurance, there are better alternatives (cheaper too)
For strength gains, there are REALLY better and proven alternatives (cheaper too).
For size gains, there are REALLY better and proven alternatives (cheaper too).

Is this bashing? It is not. It is the truth and we need to be real. It is just funny how some break PRs after just 1 week on Epicatechin..it sounds like Epicatechin is Dianabol × 10 !

Epicatechin has its own place in supplement industry but the hype (Overhype) need to land

halljo

halljo

Awards
I think Epi is legit. I have noticed an increased ability for knocking out a few more reps per set, where normally I'd drop the weights. Wasn't 100% sold after reading about it on here, but I'm just over a month in using it...well using Anafuse... and I am Sold!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Epi is legit. I have noticed an increased ability for knocking out a few more reps per set, where normally I'd drop the weights. Wasn't 100% sold after reading about it on here, but I'm just over a month in using it...well using Anafuse... and I am Sold!
I think the added laxogenin and D3 in it might help as well

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what would be the really better alts for strength and size??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what would be the really better alts for strength and size??
I really liked GET DIESEL DTP and NOS ETHER....I had amazing results. blew epi out of the water like a 10 ton torpedo.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't there legit health benefits to Epi?

So, if a product gives good strength gains and LBM, but is hell on hormones and organs. YAY WOOHOO LETS SNORT IT!!!!!

But if a product may or may not provide strength benefits but provides real health benefits. BOO GARBAGE GTFO POSER.

Interesting.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaa :)
But that is not bashing :D
Epicatechin is healthy and I would recommend it for many healthy properties.
For N.O boosting , there are better alternatives (cheaper too).
For Endurance, there are better alternatives (cheaper too)
For strength gains, there are REALLY better and proven alternatives (cheaper too).
For size gains, there are REALLY better and proven alternatives (cheaper too).

Is this bashing? It is not. It is the truth and we need to be real. It is just funny how some break PRs after just 1 week on Epicatechin..it sounds like Epicatechin is Dianabol × 10 !

Epicatechin has its own place in supplement industry but the hype (Overhype) need to land
What are the so called better (natty) alternatives for endurance?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the added laxogenin and D3 in it might help as well
In my experience with Lax and D3 I can say they do not boost performance. They do not really aid in pounding out a few extra reps. Lax has a place in the supplement (as in recovery benefits) industry, but it isn't really a performance enhancer. What he is describing definitely sounds like the -epi to me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience with Lax and D3 I can say they do not boost performance. They do not really aid in pounding out a few extra reps. Lax has a place in the supplement (as in recovery benefits) industry, but it isn't really a performance enhancer. What he is describing definitely sounds like the -epi to me.
In that case, out of the -epi products that I have tried, products that I responded best to were Anafuse and Magnitropin.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In that case, out of the -epi products that I have tried, products that I responded best to were Anafuse and Magnitropin.
Let's include Myosynergy please since I've tried several bottles of both Magnitropin & Myo (og), which by the way are a combination of stuff which includes Epi

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

So, if a product gives good strength gains and LBM, but is hell on hormones and organs. YAY WOOHOO LETS SNORT IT!!!!!

But if a product may or may not provide strength benefits but provides real health benefits. BOO GARBAGE GTFO POSER.

Interesting.
But it's not being promoted (or priced) like Vitamin D or Green Tea Extract. Anyway, want some bang for the buck rep increases? Check Suppversity for p-Synephrine @ 170mg+ pre-workout. Some good data on the performance front. But yes if you can afford it, -epi IS HEALTHY.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Interesting.
That is because most epi companies and placebo feelers claim strength, size, Recomp, myostatin inhibition, etc from it.

If they just claimed it had health benefits and could possibly boost endurance they wouldn't be getting so much ****

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is because most epi companies and placebo feelers claim strength, size, Recomp, myostatin inhibition, etc from it.

If they just claimed it had health benefits and could possibly boost endurance they wouldn't be getting so much ****
That is because it does help with strength, size, and recomp. The few that don't understand that endurance and strength are not exclusive of one another are generally the ones nay saying the loudest. Epi is wonderful for increased endurance and work capacity, which in turn can and usually does lead to increase in strength because of the ability to train in working sets longer. Obviously there is a balance because you don't want to continually work for endurance without suffering impact to strength, but there is definite benefit.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think time will be the ultimate judge on this. The supplement world is one of the most faddish. Creatine and protein aside few supps have stood the test of time. If its merely placebo chances are by this time next yr it will be a bit of fun to bump this thread. I will definitely be bumping it. Ive got a long memory!