EPIC Unleased Question

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I'm running Anabeta Elite at 4 caps per day
Lecithin at one scoop preworkout mixed with CONQU3R
And i just got my bottleof EPIC Unleashed

Wondering something.... so If I dont come from home to workout, how am I supposed to apply this preworkout. I dont want it in my bag squirting all over the place, and if i put it in a plastic bag it'll just splooge on itself

Also has anyone run it with good results? Ive used epicate before, not sure if it did much.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the TD it is not as crucial to have a PWO dose, a it is with the caps. The TD will maintain elevated levels in your body with daily applications no matter what time. It is with the capped that you get an acute PWO effect, yet shorter half life. So I wouldn't be too concerned with making sure you get a PWO application. Apply it when it is convenient to you and the benefits will still be reaped in the gym.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
this. I used it am every day after shower before breakfast. Really enjoyed my run :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I'm running Anabeta Elite at 4 caps per day
Lecithin at one scoop preworkout mixed with CONQU3R
And i just got my bottleof EPIC Unleashed

Wondering something.... so If I dont come from home to workout, how am I supposed to apply this preworkout. I dont want it in my bag squirting all over the place, and if i put it in a plastic bag it'll just splooge on itself

Also has anyone run it with good results? Ive used epicate before, not sure if it did much.
Hey man, thanks for running one killer stack combo.

I personally use the TD in the AM after my shower as I workout in the 2nd part of the day and the benefits last all day! Pumps and fullness combined with greater endurance that's shining through in daily activity even.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All day pump is definitely a real effect. Provides overall fullness at application site in my experience.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answers guys!

Do you do two pumps AM then? Ive just been doing one pump

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the answers guys!

Do you do two pumps AM then? Ive just been doing one pump
1 pump AM, 1 pump PM. If you're stacking with our caps though, then I'd use caps pre and 1 pump the other timing depending on when you workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 663
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
TheMovement Supplement Logs 98