Epiandro vs R-andro what's better?

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
I've def seen more talk of epiandro than straight up andosterone aka R-andro...why? What's the dealio. Anecdotally there doesn't seem to be much difference or is there?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-andro had purity issues for a long time so many companies just produced Epiandro. I remember PA said he never tested pure androsterone and it was always Epiandro. This was probably one of the main factors I would attribute to its rise and overshadowing or R-andro.

For me anecdotally the R-andro has a much more feel good component that Epiandro doesn’t seem to provide. In terms of muscle hardness and gain they seem to be pretty comparable.

If it wasn’t clear I would probably choose R-andro between the two.

The write up for our R-andro shred also highlights the following between the two

“Androsterone: A metabolite of testosterone that can also be found naturally occurring in pine pollen and converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a compound that hit the market years ago, but due to high production costs essentially caused many companies to skip using it. Androsterone's effects help users to increase muscle hardness, strength, and improve vascularity. Additionally, this compound helps to increase fat loss through both an increase in lipolysis and the conversion of TSH to T4. The compound also helps to reduce estrogen-induced side effects such as gyno, water retention, and female fat pattern distribution. The compound has many similarities to Epiandrosterone, but research suggests that it is a considerably more potent androgen than epiandrosterone. Androsterone is also a potent neurosteroid and works as a modulator of the GABA receptor which makes it able to help influence mood and overall well-being.”

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
10% off today RANDROSHRED10