Epi + Stano or Epi+ Rs Transaderm?

anaboliko

Awards
I'm planning my next cycle and I'm undecided about what to run as my test base for Epi to counteract lethargy and loss of libido. I know Stano wouldn't be a test base per se, but it's used to keep libido and avoid lethargy, and it's much cheaper than Transaderm. My question is, results-wise, would it make any difference? Is Transaderm stronger?

Also, I wanna stack Epi with something else. I want to do a longer cycle since I feel I keep the gains much easier. I did a Winny cycle for 8 weeks and I just loved it (Kept most of my gains), but I have 3 bottles of Epi now so I wanna use them. For clean lean mass, what can I stack Epi with? or bridge into something else?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
transaderm will help with the stiff joints from epi if you get that side

epi lmg wins

anaboliko

Awards
Anyone else please care to suggest something?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Stano IMO that's what I've got lines up stano/epi 8 weeker

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never used stano....but i have used rs-transaderm and it's a solid product to combat lethargy

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
It's almost like no one ever had anything to say about stano. I've been looking for good info all over (log, review, pics)

whaz

whaz

Awards
I started Dermacrine 2 weeks into a Trenazone cycle. Had great results, kept my libido and noticed much more energy than week 1-2.

zendog

Awards
transaderm did nothing for libido although gave good energy. did cause some anxiety when it used triple dose