Epi products?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I would check out follidrone or anafuse at strong supplement shop! Both awesome epi products! Anafuse has some laxogenin in it as well.
I just ran a laxogenin product that I got from strong supplement shop and really loved it, I've been wanting to try an epi supplement. I'll have to look into that anafuse, that could be a good product.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Wasn't the recommended dosage like 500mg of -(-)epi tho? I thought it was higher than 300... Plus, the extract would make a diff so if yours is yielding less functional product that would make it even worse... Just my speculation/thought.
AFAIK, there have been two studies that directly relate to athletic performance (could be more, I'm by no means obsessively researching it). The first one, which showed a decrease/increase in Myostatin/Follistatin is here, which used 75mg twice a day. Jan 2014:

h t t p : / / w w w .ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870/

Then there was the recent one, which only measured blood plasma concentrations at different dosages, showing 200mg was better than less (they went no higher than 200mg IIRC).

As far as the extract, well, I guess a NutraPlanet rep can chime in, but looking at the offerings/prices from Sigma-Aldrich, it would be pretty stupid to sell bunk -(-)Epi... but you could have a point, so that's fair.

The non-responder critique is fair too... though I find that it is used as a 'catch all' too. So far I am a non-responder to -(-)Epi, Amentoflavone, and Intra-Workout BCAA/EAA :) Set a High-Bar Squat PR in the 8-12 rep Range yesterday, so the hits just keep on rolling :)

To everyone else, thanks - believe me, I am a supplement whore!.... for the stuff that has a ton of data. Unfortunately, the quantity of those isn't as much as the quantity of the rest of the market.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm just skimming through, but anecdotal evidence showed that people using 500-600mg Epi noticed much more than people who ran 150-300mg epi. (This was when Follidrex originally came out)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm just skimming through, but anecdotal evidence showed that people using 500-600mg Epi noticed much more than people who ran 150-300mg epi. (This was when Follidrex originally came out)
That's why I have such high hopes for people's reaction to CEL's Epi-Plex. 300mg per cap, 60 caps per bottle :)

I need to check out the logs for Ep1c Unleashed as well. Who knows, maybe I will buy a bottle of the others for comparison purposes :)

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
That's why I have such high hopes for people's reaction to CEL's Epi-Plex. 300mg per cap, 60 caps per bottle :)

I need to check out the logs for Ep1c Unleashed as well. Who knows, maybe I will buy a bottle of the others for comparison purposes :)
I'm pretty pumped for the CEL version too. I tried the original EP1C and Follidrone. I personally noticed much more pump and endurance from Follidrone. The new EP1C is interesting, but I think the CEL one is what I'm gonna go with. I really like fully disclosed labels, and with it coming from CEL, I'm confident if the label has 300mg of -epi per cap, that is what it will have and will be high quality.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty pumped for the CEL version too. I tried the original EP1C and Follidrone. I personally noticed much more pump and endurance from Follidrone. The new EP1C is interesting, but I think the CEL one is what I'm gonna go with. I really like fully disclosed labels, and with it coming from CEL, I'm confident if the label has 300mg of -epi per cap, that is what it will have and will be high quality.
Absolutely! It should be available soon :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding dosing, I've never gone above the label suggestion for MyoSynergy and have had nothing but great results.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regarding dosing, I've never gone above the label suggestion for MyoSynergy and have had nothing but great results.
Myosynergy treated me well. I finished a bottle last week, and I can tell a difference in DOMS already. I felt better recovered while on it. Curious to see if that was the result of the (-)epi or the HICA.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myosynergy treated me well. I finished a bottle last week, and I can tell a difference in DOMS already. I felt better recovered while on it. Curious to see if that was the result of the (-)epi or the HICA.
It's funny, I coined the term ROMS when I first started it because it was Rapid lol. They kicked it earlier for me, but I definitely recovered better. In a week or so I'll finally introduce Strafe and I've been really looking forward to that combo from a recovery standpoint.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the Bear. He or she might be some kind of highly sophisticated bear and use the toilet. Maybe the bear even uses a Bidet....I mean, damn I've even seen bears on tv that use toilet paper.
Damn this bear sounds more intelligent that quite a few people round here ;)

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
thought it just helped in endurance factors

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

You do need to check out the Ep1c Unleashed logs many users are reporting a huge difference with our new version.. Here are some quotes from chedapalooza mind you he is not sponsored just honest feedback :head:

"I'm loving it on a carb cycle caloric deficit for cutting. I'm getting more vascular and fuller muscles daily and losing body fat and weight at a rapid pace. My endurance is thru the roof... I'm putting in grueling sessions at the gym and then coming home to kayak after work! Im down 3 pounds In a week but look bigger and fuller.... Win"

" Another piece of feedback for you all...
Due to my schedule I plan on doing hiit in the am and weights in the PM rather than combining them into one workout. I just did my hiit session (15 rounds of varying intervals) and I did NOT take any unleashed as I am saving it for the weights later.... Let's just say it was NOT as easy as it has been since taking the unleashed prior to doing hiit.... I didn't realize it until I was racking my brain trying to figure out why I'm sucking wind and fatiguing... Then it hit me that I didn't take unleashed yet today. "

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Just quietly you can see peoples reaction to a 300mg -epi product seeing as one dosed at 300mg per cap with 60 servings (yeah whatever im an OL rep) was out for a long while with a whole host of user feedback...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new epi product we have coming out will be some next level ish.
Exceptionally high dose of epi = more than any other product yet, 2 new myostatin inhibitors and multiple clinically proven absorption enhancers. Nothing will even come close.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new epi product we have coming out will be some next level ish.
Exceptionally high dose of epi = more than any other product yet, 2 new myostatin inhibitors and multiple clinically proven absorption enhancers. Nothing will even come close.
Pins and needles.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wanting to try an epi product because I heard it's one of the best natty products for strength and mass. What's some of the better products? Any one try epicat by blackstone labs? Or I f there's a natty product petter than epi, let me know! Would like to hear from more than just reps advertising their own company. Thanks!

... btw this is my first post so take it easy on me..

MJW, Hope you have a great run no matter what product you use. We used to have an older version of the product that had fairly good positive feedback but from our perspective it wasn't good enough. We suspect it was due to the poor absorption of epicatechin. That's where our R&D team set out and did extensive research / testing into creating the new version EP1C Unleashed. All alpha testers had amazing feedback, no one had any negative feedback, this was regardless of the fact of those who used oral only, td only, or both combined. This seems to also be the case since releasing it to the public. I know our new version is new and it will take time to get more feedback but please take some time to read all the great things people are saying about our new version.

Been on this for a week. This stuff is working and taking me to a new level in training. Liking it very very much. Haven't even applied the TD yet.
I've tried others, the effects are NOTICEABLY better. My strength is through the roof and I'm not spent after increasing the weight significantly ... This is only a week.
I've used EP1C before and it is good but EP1C Unleashed is an whole different animal!
Starting using this last week and amazing how much my endurance has increased. Even with a tough workout I can push myself further and harder than ever before.
Right now I am dosing EP1C Transdermal one pump each morning and then using 2 caps pre workout only on workout days.
This will definitely stay as one of my base supplements that I use regularly.
So I'd like to report a serious problem with unleashed

I have too much endurance and not enough self control to leave the gym

That is all

keef421

Awards
Ahere can I purchase Ep1c Unleashed? Is it cool to take with ArA and ABE? What about adding a fat burner like alphamine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi and ARA make a great combo. Should be about as anabolic of a natty stack as you can run with ABE added in. And Alphamine is generally great with everything :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will touch a bit more upon what Ray has said.

You can dose -(-)epi high but without a better way to increase absorption and bio availability it is not going to be worth it from a consumer point of view to purchase it and run multiple products to get a fraction of its benefits.

you can dose the same amount of (-)epi as regular EP1C at 300mg but increase it's bio availability and you have a bigger and better product. Whilst this cost does way more on us by doing this, we at OL bring a better formulated (i.e. better carrier for (-)epi) product to the market for the same cost making it a better choice.

Plain and simple - EP1C Unleashed is the only Epi product to be dosed effectively and actually work whether capsule or TD.

Our beta-testers compared TD to that of !!-KT and oral EP1C Unleashed to the strength of a pro hormone. Not an easy feat to achieve for a natty product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will touch a bit more upon what Ray has said.

You can dose -(-)epi high but without a better way to increase absorption and bio availability it is not going to be worth it from a consumer point of view to purchase it and run multiple products to get a fraction of its benefits.

you can dose the same amount of (-)epi as regular EP1C at 300mg but increase it's bio availability and you have a bigger and better product. Whilst this cost does way more on us by doing this, we at OL bring a better formulated (i.e. better carrier for (-)epi) product to the market for the same cost making it a better choice.

Plain and simple - EP1C Unleashed is the only Epi product to be dosed effectively and actually work whether capsule or TD.

Our beta-testers compared TD to that of !!-KT and oral EP1C Unleashed to the strength of a pro hormone. Not an easy feat to achieve for a natty product.
Great info !

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

What Pro-Hormone exactly, is oral Ep1c Unleashed comparable to?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahere can I purchase Ep1c Unleashed? Is it cool to take with ArA and ABE? What about adding a fat burner like alphamine
All domestic retailers will have it this week and the uk should have it in 7-12 days

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wow!! Talk to a guy earlier who has ibs and he swears since starting Follidrone a month ago all his symptoms are gone and he claimed he has been off his medication.. Some serious anti inflammatory properties!!
IBS is a disease characterized by no structural changes of the bowel lumen. This means both histology and scoping show ZERO inflammation. Therefore, there is a 0% chance that this is why epicatechin helped him

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Right now, the premise of OL's epi really piques my interest. Phytosomes demonstrate remarkable efficacy, even for the least bioavailable compounds out there. And this is not just at the level of absorption, but at the level of distribution as well. This may very well allow for a longer duration of action for the compound, which can put it leagues ahead of plain old epi

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Guess it was a coincidence lol. Cooper what's your take on arimistane raising prolactin levels? Not trying to start nothing.. Just a question. Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have no reason to believe it would? What spurs your concern?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now, the premise of OL's epi really piques my interest. Phytosomes demonstrate remarkable efficacy, even for the least bioavailable compounds out there. And this is not just at the level of absorption, but at the level of distribution as well. This may very well allow for a longer duration of action for the compound, which can put it leagues ahead of plain old epi
You planning on giving either version a go soon?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
This plus Evomuse's triple stack is what i plan on running soon. pretty stoked to finally try this.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I was just wondering if ArA works through increased muscle inflammation, and epi is a strong anti inflammatory, wouldn't they be counterproductive as a stack?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, the anti inflammatory action of epicatechin won't be enough to cancel out the ArA.