Epi/Katana stack

BreaknStuff

Awards
I am 22 5'5 172 lbs, 12% body fat have been lifting for over 3 years now(not counting the first 2 years that i consider casual lifting).

I have cycle assist and a few more supplements just in case i run into some issues.

Plan on running a Epi Katanadrol stack.
Epi at 30/30/40/40/50/50
Katanadrol at 250/250/300/300/350/350

For PCT
Clomid for 50/50/25/25
DAA/ZMA
along with Forma Stanzol

just wanted to know if the dosing seemed fine for the stack and the dosing for the clomid.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
get some joint supplements. epi is stressful on the joints. some tourine for back or calf pumps. if this sin't your first cycle then dosing looks alright. look at the cycle info stickie. someone is running the same stack you are.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
get some joint supplements. epi is stressful on the joints. some tourine for back or calf pumps. if this sin't your first cycle then dosing looks alright. look at the cycle info stickie. someone is running the same stack you are.
This guy is... I'm logging it too...

If I could give you any advice I would say that 250mg is nothing for Katana... I didn't notice anything, and I'm barely noticing anything, at 350mg. It should be ran a lot higher. Check out ManBeast's recomp log he is running it higher and I wish I would have had the product to run it like he is.

350/350/400/400/450... is something worth looking at...if you have the extra cash.

Bulk Taurine is cheap and a definite for this cycle. Although, I haven't had as bad of pumps affter my second week even when I bumped up the dosage. As for 50mg, if you can stand the sides (which aren't bad) then that's ok but I would look at pulsing to 50mg on workout days and bumping down to 40mg on non workout days.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Katana 350/350/400/400/450/450.... you'll be glad you did. Shredded in six weeks; it's worth the extra buck.

On another note, glutamine AND a fish oil. Epi dries out my joints like no other, it sounds like bubble wrap when I stand up. That being said, everything you can do to help your body in handling epi is worth it.