Epi + Dermacrine PCT Check-In

Frank1983

Awards
I'm just about midway through my epi cycle. Just checking in, seeing if there is anything else that will optimize my PCT. Honestly, if I kept only the gains I had now, I'd consider this run a success. I'm excited to see where I'm at in 3 more weeks.

One thing I'm concerned with pct is mood. Am I going to be depressed for a few days? Should I take the first few days of pct off work? Can I just load up on phenibut for a few days?

Any benefit to tapering down epi or dermacrine on the last few days?
Any benefit to pre-loading anything in pct?

Epistane 30/30/30/30/30/30
Dermacrine
Cycle Assist

Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Form 0/0/2/2/2/2
PC3X (30 days) (otc pct with tribulus, longjack, NAC, ZMA, etc)
(should I get a cortisol blocker? Is a cortisol blocker going to make me lethargic?)

Current State:::
-Strength: Holy ****! All my big lifts 1rm are up 10-25 pounds.
-Hypertrophy: I've been wearing jackets as much as possible to make my transformation less dramatic. Everytime I wear a short sleeve shirt, someone asks me what the **** I've been doing at the gym. My side delts and traps in particular blew up.
-Libido: It was insanely high for 2.5 weeks and just DIED a few days ago. This is a bummer. It's a strange libido crash too. I'll be really horny one minute, then it's like I get sexual ADD. No performance issues, but I'm very up and down with how much I'm into it.
-Joints: my elbows and hips were unbearably painful, but I've been rolling on my lacrosse ball for 30 minutes daily and downing cissus. Overall not too bad.
-Blood Pressure: I've been getting a bit of high blood pressure when squatting. Now I take some hawthorne berry preworkout and I'm good to go.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks very good, although I would add Reduce X (cortisol control) in during week 3. It won't make you lethargic.

You won't be depressed. Most people are normal during PCT. You get some outliers who have bad PCT's then they talk about it on the forum so it makes it look like a lot of people's PCT go badly, but in reality a small percentage of people have bad pcts.

Don't taper down epi

Frank1983

Awards
Great. It's easy to forget that the horror story pct posts stick out because they are outliers. I have some vacation time, so I may go ahead and still take a few days off when I start pct. it will be nice to just roll around on my lacrosse ball all day downing cissus .

Is this cortisol spike something "felt" psychologically, or is it purely background physiology?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great. It's easy to forget that the horror story pct posts stick out because they are outliers. I have some vacation time, so I may go ahead and still take a few days off when I start pct. it will be nice to just roll around on my lacrosse ball all day downing cissus .

Is this cortisol spike something "felt" psychologically, or is it purely background physiology?
Yeah that is one of the problems with forums. Only people who have horrible experiences are posting their PCT stories! lol

It isn't felt. Reduce XT will just help stave off that unwanted fat due to increased cortisol levels.

yoey

Awards
Going to do a cycle similar to this.
Does the Dermacrine fight of the Lethargy? as my first Cycle Epi was hard to deal with.

Also Is Nolva a good enough PCT?
I was thinking something like Clomid and Aromasin for mine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is good and throw in an otc pct product and maybe some daa or something along those lines.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the Dermacrine fight of the Lethargy? as my first Cycle Epi was hard to deal with.

Nolva is bare minimum. People usually go with a SERM (nolva)/test booster (DAA)/Cortisol control supp (Reduce XT)

Frank1983

Awards
I did nolva, daa, reduce. I left out the reduce at first but added it in. It definitely made me shed some water weight and made my workouts less stressful.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah dermacrine fights lethargy, also increases libido and well being on cycle. Epi and dermacrine is a pretty classic stack.

Nolva is good enough for PCT. Maybe a low dose aromasin but you probably don't need it.

athene

Awards
There are some pct products that have velvet bean (l-dopa) in them, and act as a cortisol blocker. I'm taking one of those. You take it 30 minutes before going to bed, so it won't affect you during daytime.

Your experience is very close to mine. Fullness, strength gains, not a really bad day for the whole cycle... I'm really happy with how it has gone.