EPI andro question....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran 2 partial EPI cycles and had to stop both around week 4-5ish because for some reason it made me feel like crap. So before I ran these I searched the board but never read anything like my issue, in fact most users say it makes them feel good. So I got thinking about EPI having anti E properties. Is it possible my E could be dropping far enough to make me feel like that? Basically it's good at first but then I get very lethargic, no motivation and my strength seems to fall off. So I'm wondering if I need a little test to combat low E if that's my issue?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could definitely be from low estro, but you can't be entirely sure without bloodwork

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if Im totally following you here but, if youre gonna run test you may as well flag the epiandro. Im thinking you may as well flag it altogether, why try battle through it? You got some left in your stash?

Also, what you have/have not been running with the epiandro could also be playing a role. I personally wouldnt run it solo, for example.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a pretty bad idea to run epi-andro solo as you will suppress your endogenous test production and epi-andro and ultimately DHT are not anabolic, at all.

Reactions: Nac
Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 2 partial EPI cycles and had to stop both around week 4-5ish because for some reason it made me feel like crap. So before I ran these I searched the board but never read anything like my issue, in fact most users say it makes them feel good. So I got thinking about EPI having anti E properties. Is it possible my E could be dropping far enough to make me feel like that? Basically it's good at first but then I get very lethargic, no motivation and my strength seems to fall off. So I'm wondering if I need a little test to combat low E if that's my issue?
What brand/dosage did you take? I love epi andro. Ostarine and epi are a great combo! If you add in dermacrine (test base) at a low dose on epi its a fun ride. Test would also probably take care of the issue as well. But if you are looking to save the test for a later cycle then I would hit up some dermacrine.

I would guess that you felt like crap from a hormone imbalance as well (namely estro). Dermacrime always took care of that for me so you could give that a try. GBO!!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a 7 week long epi-a cycle at moderate dosage and I felt lethargic around week 5, I don't have any bloodwork but it was the same feeling as when my cortisol and estro is low, joint pain and lack of energy.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What brand/dosage did you take? I love epi andro. Ostarine and epi are a great combo! If you add in dermacrine (test base) at a low dose on epi its a fun ride. Test would also probably take care of the issue as well. But if you are looking to save the test for a later cycle then I would hit up some dermacrine.

I would guess that you felt like crap from a hormone imbalance as well (namely estro). Dermacrime always took care of that for me so you could give that a try. GBO!!
Did you run dermacrine with Osta and Epi-andro? is it that you found the additional test base helped the hormone balance? Reason asking is I am running Osta and topical DHEA and have Epi-andro coming in the mail...ty

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Did you run dermacrine with Osta and Epi-andro? is it that you found the additional test base helped the hormone balance? Reason asking is I am running Osta and topical DHEA and have Epi-andro coming in the mail...ty
I ran them all at the same time. The extra test base was nice. I only needed 2 pumps of derm per day. I went up to 3 pumps maybe one a week if I felt like I may need it. Was a nice run

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if Im totally following you here but, if youre gonna run test you may as well flag the epiandro. Im thinking you may as well flag it altogether, why try battle through it? You got some left in your stash?

Also, what you have/have not been running with the epiandro could also be playing a role. I personally wouldnt run it solo, for example.
I was looking to try Androsterone and I know it is similar to EPI. Plus I was just curious as to what my issue was with EPI.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a pretty bad idea to run epi-andro solo as you will suppress your endogenous test production and epi-andro and ultimately DHT are not anabolic, at all.
I had no idea this was a bad idea. I was using something to keep me anticatabolic during a summer cut.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was using OL's. I've never had my estrogen drop to a point it made me feel like crap but I'm thinking that was the problem.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran a 7 week long epi-a cycle at moderate dosage and I felt lethargic around week 5, I don't have any bloodwork but it was the same feeling as when my cortisol and estro is low, joint pain and lack of energy.
I didn't really have joint pain but I felt the same as you're saying.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I ran them all at the same time. The extra test base was nice. I only needed 2 pumps of derm per day. I went up to 3 pumps maybe one a week if I felt like I may need it. Was a nice run
What dose did you run the epi-andro and Osta at?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I was using OL's. I've never had my estrogen drop to a point it made me feel like crap but I'm thinking that was the problem.
Yeah man, might not be a bad idea to throw it in with a test cycle or use dermacrine with it! 500mgs pre workout is pretty freaking sweet.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run the epi-andro and Osta at?
epi andro at 750mgs (did 500 mgs pre workout) and osta at 25mgs (I have done 20 mgs before and really liked it too). Some people say that 500mgs of epi andro is good enough for them. I really liked 500mgs per day but 750mgs was just that much better.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, might not be a bad idea to throw it in with a test cycle or use dermacrine with it! 500mgs pre workout is pretty freaking sweet.
If youre pinning test adding some mast to your weekly shots would probably prove better than epiandro.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
If youre pinning test adding some mast to your weekly shots would probably prove better than epiandro.
I dont disagree at all. If you already have the epi andro on hand though then it would be a good addition to the cycle. The only real way to tell what is making him feel like crap is bloodwork though unfortunately.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I use OL brand too btw. Really good stuff
btw, using OL Endurashred (Osta 20mg with Cardarine 14mg per day) with Alpha Gainz topical DHEA and will add OL epi-andro at 500-750 in about 2 weeks and I have some OL 1-andro around that I may add at a low dose - if I am feeling good.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
btw, using OL Endurashred (Osta 20mg with Cardarine 14mg per day) with Alpha Gainz topical DHEA and will add OL epi-andro at 500-750 in about 2 weeks and I have some OL 1-andro around that I may add at a low dose - if I am feeling good.
Sounds like a really nice run man! I honestly wouldnt add the 1 andro into that run. Epi andro would be a nice addition but I would save the 1 andro for a later run if it were me.