Epi and Your Nuts...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I experienced some shutdown on an eight weeker (or more) of Epidrol, then again this would be all relative to your test / estrogen levels no?

I would highly recommend Dermacrine by Primordial Performance. This stuff made my boys feel 16yrs old again (no not feel 16yrs old boys...again:ntome:) use it while 'on' and I'm sure you'll see some good results!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point poopy, people forget about the citrate thats attached to the tamoxifen.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Awsome. Thanks Poopy and Piston.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
IDK how this would be explained, but when I did a Havoc cycle (4 week 10/20/30/40) mine got considerably bigger... It started about mid week 2 and it actually got annoying as hell, I was sitting on them and stuff, has anyone else gotten a response like that?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK how this would be explained, but when I did a Havoc cycle (4 week 10/20/30/40) mine got considerably bigger... It started about mid week 2 and it actually got annoying as hell, I was sitting on them and stuff, has anyone else gotten a response like that?
somewhat, i think my sack got looser and nuts got slightly smaller as the cycle went on....could be the heat? idk lol.

Im thinking since epi supposedly gives a spike in LH similiar to a SERM but also shuts you down as your test levels drop its kinda a see saw action for the nuts....tells them to work then stop work then stop...could explain the great boost in libido i got with epidrol the first 3 weeks....LH is actually boosted with epi to a degree but nothing can stop you shutting down if supplementing hormones for a period of time (depending on the compounds suppressive ability)

*this is only speculation.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
is this thread referring to epidrol or havoc/epistane...i did a cycle of havoc recently, had some shrinkage of left testical pretty bad and harsh shutdown of libido. Dosed my tamox at 40/30/20/10...feel completely normal now, balls starting to return...should I worry about gyno rebound if I feel normal?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this thread referring to epidrol or havoc/epistane...i did a cycle of havoc recently, had some shrinkage of left testical pretty bad and harsh shutdown of libido. Dosed my tamox at 40/30/20/10...feel completely normal now, balls starting to return...should I worry about gyno rebound if I feel normal?
they are all the same.