Epi 4 week cycle, Libido is Shot

FINEMNT

Awards
Ok guys. I haven't been on the boards for years. I thought I had my ducks in a row, read up on pct and all of the above. Well, I ran Epi 30mg/day for 4 weeks. First Day of PCT was 4/28/14. My libido throughout was good. Well, I ended up having some crazy anxiety a few days ago out of nowhere, and from then, seems my libido has been shot along with limp d*k syndrome :worried: lol. I'm on an OTC AI, Test booster, and organ shield. Seems that I've been feeling anxious lately, which is related to too much though on this whole libido thing. Anyone with similar experience, how long will this last? I know everyone is different, I'm just freaking out. Any natty supplements I can run to further help with libido/limp? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

FINEMNT

Awards
This is where I went wrong. I read I did need nolva, then I didn't, then I did, etc....So I went with an OTC AI. Is it wise to start a SERM like Tamoxifen right now? If so, what dosage scheme would you recommend and for how long?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd just run Nolva for 4 weeks @ 20/20/10/10 along with your natty supps. Run your AI 2 weeks past the nolva and taper off, then you should be gtg.

Mystere3

Awards
Hopefully. Some ppl get shut down for awhile when they don't run the serm immediately.

At this point I'd use clomid at at least 75 mg to start.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I don't think 2 weeks would be that big of an issue.

I wouldn't know though, I've never waited lol

But he could definately be right, maybe start at a higher dosage.

Did you order your serm already?

Mystere3

Awards
Looks like almost 2 weeks.

I'd run clomid at 75-100 until your dck works then taper to 50 for two weeks and 25 for two more weeks.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If we're picking Serms, I wouldn't use either.

I'd use Torem.

FINEMNT

Awards
Looks like almost 2 weeks.

I'd run clomid at 75-100 until your dck works then taper to 50 for two weeks and 25 for two more weeks.
I can get clomid 25mg tomorrow. I will try this scheme. I'm assuming it's taken best to spread out throughout the day when taking 75-100mg? I think I will be starting with 75mg. This is just messing with me too much, ahh!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You can just take it all at once.

I guess you could spread it out, I probably would split the dose to lol

FINEMNT

Awards
This means I would drop the OTC AI and keep the organ shield and natty testbooster correct? If this is the case, the natty test booster will be finished 2 weeks before clomid, should I continue to run it?

FINEMNT

Awards
Got some clomid today, decided to go with 50mg for 4 weeks. Just can't shake off the thought of being limp! I guess it's part of the game...hopefully I'll bounce back quick!

Mystere3

Awards
Got some clomid today, decided to go with 50mg for 4 weeks. Just can't shake off the thought of being limp! I guess it's part of the game...hopefully I'll bounce back quick!
I would go higher at least initially.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
torem is probably a better serm but for the purposes of restart clomid is the best.
I think in terms of serms like this.

Ralox better than Nolva for gyno
Nolva better than Torem for gyno
Torem better than Nolva & Ralox for reboot
Clomid best of all for reboot

However I am a hothead and emotional as it is so clomid isn't ideal for me lol

I do have some though I plan on trying.

Mystere3

Awards
I like novla and torem the most among serms, right now I have a lot of novla so I'm using that. I only use pharma serms.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Be nice if they had 1 with the best of them all.

I actually just asked my RC sites for some kind of verification of there products, not sure if I'll get it, or if they even do it?
But I want it to see if I need to make a switch.

FINEMNT

Awards
I bumped up to 100mg yesterday, and going 75mg for a few days them dropping to 50 for the rest of the weeks.

I've googled it, but didn't find much, but I'm an emotional wreck. Feels like I have lost something someone and a bad feeling overall throughout the day. I start getting dumb thoughts in my head and start freaking out for no reason, wtf. This has been happening 1 week after last dose of epi so it's not the clomid. Maybe estrogen suppressed too much and this is part of it? Oh man...

FINEMNT

Awards
Will be drawing labs on Wednesday. Besides test levels, I will be doing a comprehensive metabolic panel. Anything else that you all recommend to add?