EPG Ostalean

friskyparsley

Awards
Hey guys is EPG Ostalean legit Ostarine? Thinking about picking some up later today in town. If it's not legit I'm going to order Olympus Labs Ostar1ne. I've done my research, going to take Olympus Labs Arimacare Pro alongside followed by Olympus Labs Super Pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL is more well known in my opinion but i know a lot of people who have used epg ostalean. I personally haven't used it. My last osta run was ostashred by hard rock supplements.

Cf19

Awards
I used ostalean by epg and was not impressed. And I love Epg I used a lot of their old prohormones. I liked black stone labs ostapure better I got elevated mood and good gains I gained 12lbs on it. On ostalean i gained nothing but lethargy and shut down.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys is EPG Ostalean legit Ostarine? Thinking about picking some up later today in town. If it's not legit I'm going to order Olympus Labs Ostar1ne. I've done my research, going to take Olympus Labs Arimacare Pro alongside followed by Olympus Labs Super Pct.
My recommendation is to go for OL Ostar1ne. The reason is that I checked the Ostalean and it comes in 12.5mg capsules, which doesn't give you many options as far as dosing, just 12.5mg or 25mg. OL Osta comes in 5mg so you have more options for adjusting the dose to whatever you want to go with. Just my 2 cents. After trying Focused Nutrition, 25mg capsules, which I really enjoyed btw, I decided to pick up some OL, to better fine tune my next cycle.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you run a serm in pct.
I would recommend having bloods done, so you can see if an OTC PCT is an option. However I'm with unreal89 that you should have a SERM on hand before starting.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Ran EPG & OL's, both treated me well. I actually logged the EPG Ostalean stacked with Androvar, gained 9.5lbs in 8 weeks lean bulking. Ran the OL Ostar1ne on a cut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 40
Anabolics 2
AndroRage Anabolics 2
AndroRage Supplements 21