EP1C & DermaStrength

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I felt a strength boost at the very beginning especially in my dead lifts. My joints have been feeling better the pumps as of late have been great and vascularity is going up. I am on week three of Epic and week 8(Not 100% sure on that number but I think its right) of strength. I am doing 100mg orally and 100mg transdermally. I would say the transdermal application has a much more pronounced effect than the oral but I still have two bottles of 5 hydroxy to go through. The one area that I will say I am a bit disappointed in though is my recovery time. I really havent noticed a huge increase in that area. If anything with the addition of epic I am a bit more sore from day to day
Really ur more sore? I wonder if it just reacts differently or what. For me my recovery time has been amazing and I'm hardly ever sore the next day anymore unless I have a spotter in which case I'm able to push a bit more and I'll have a little soreness for about half a day.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Really ur more sore? I wonder if it just reacts differently or what. For me my recovery time has been amazing and I'm hardly ever sore the next day anymore unless I have a spotter in which case I'm able to push a bit more and I'll have a little soreness for about half a day.
what kinda results have you got from derma strength?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I felt a strength boost at the very beginning especially in my dead lifts. My joints have been feeling better the pumps as of late have been great and vascularity is going up. I am on week three of Epic and week 8(Not 100% sure on that number but I think its right) of strength. I am doing 100mg orally and 100mg transdermally. I would say the transdermal application has a much more pronounced effect than the oral but I still have two bottles of 5 hydroxy to go through.
The one area that I will say I am a bit disappointed in though is my recovery time. I really havent noticed a huge increase in that area. If anything with the addition of epic I am a bit more sore from day to day
you should try some intra workout hbcd plus casein hydro. u wont be sore at all if you take enough.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya it just goes to show you ya know? When I was taking ARA i didnt get those killer DOMS that everyone gripes about... :boggled:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you should try some intra workout hbcd plus casein hydro. u wont be sore at all if you take enough.
I use an intra and have all my powders so idk

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ya it just goes to show you ya know? When I was taking ARA i didnt get those killer DOMS that everyone gripes about... :boggled:
Yeah genetics are a bi*ch. But ur right it shows how things can vary from one person to the next which is why people need to understand and research and test for themselves to actually know.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah genetics are a bi*ch. But ur right it shows how things can vary from one person to the next which is why people need to understand and research and test for themselves to actually know.
For sure! I agree 100%

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I read in another post somewhere regarding Epi that some people seemed to be noticing more DOMS when using it. This was mentioned being experienced with more than just our product also. Not sure why.

As far as increased sweating with DermaStr3ngth you are making your body work harder to synthesize protein, that is a lot of energy expenditure so your going to produce more body heat with elevated protein synthesis. You add in exercise and physical activity and you are gonna sweat a lot more.

That is just my opinion based on my knowledge of the product and the body. However consider it a bro-pinion and not as gospel.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I read in another post somewhere regarding Epi that some people seemed to be noticing more DOMS when using it. As far as increased sweating with DermaStr3ngth you are making your body work harder to synthesize protein, that is a lot of energy expenditure so your going to produce more body heat with elevated protein synthesis. You add in exercise and physical activity and you are gonna sweat a lot more. That is just my opinion based on my knowledge of the product and the body. However consider it a bro-pinion and not as gospel.
You have a lot I knowledge you've built up so I'll def take ur word on it. And it makes since.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Wow derma for 4 months? I have three bottles should I get more before sale endd? It doesn't last long with two pumps a day.

I hope retail prices aren't the crossed out ones on NutraPlanet! Crazy hi

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wow derma for 4 months? I have three bottles should I get more before sale endd? It doesn't last long with two pumps a day.

I hope retail prices aren't the crossed out ones on NutraPlanet! Crazy hi
Its a combo of Transdermal and oral

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I'd rather do derma only. Same price. Sale for 38. Crossed out retail 100

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
First day today of EP1C and DermaStrength. SWEATED like a bitch! Endurance was very high. Wanted to keep on lifting. Reps were 12 with sets of 4. C ant w sit to see what's it's really like when it really kicks in.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice bigdog!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do t even think mines fully licked I. Yet from what I've read it starts to really shine around week 2-3

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah but I'd rather do derma only. Same price. Sale for 38. Crossed out retail 100
I would say that the transdermal is more effective for sure

cjdesmit

Awards
I'm looking to run DermaStr3ngth. It supposedly helps your joints; can anyone vouch for this?

Also to the OP.. Did you decide to run Ostar1ne as well? If so, how are you liking it? What kind of PCT are you considering?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
The epic does a number on my joints more than the ds or osta cure them. All that work is pushing my tendons to the limit. The ligaments under my knees feel like they could snap at any time!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so we're all clear on why the palm is not advised there is an extra layer of skin found in the palm called stratum lucidum. What this does is essentially gives another layer of resistance that the product then has to penetrate. :)

cjdesmit

Awards
The epic does a number on my joints more than the ds or osta cure them. All that work is pushing my tendons to the limit. The ligaments under my knees feel like they could snap at any time!
Hah.. well that doesn't sound good.:scared: So what your saying is the Ep1c isn't necessarily causing joint pain, the fact that your just going HAM in the gym is?

Also, your currently taking Ostar1ne? How are you liking it?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Hah.. well that doesn't sound good.:scared: So what your saying is the Ep1c isn't necessarily causing joint pain, the fact that your just going HAM in the gym is?

Also, your currently taking Ostar1ne? How are you liking it?
Im loving it

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah doing more work on the osta, ep1c, dermastrenfth for sure. My chest feels like it wants to pop out ha. I measured before and after and gained 2cm around my chest after bench press due to the ep1c pump. Getting some lethargy at night though not sure from what.

My peck has been rough, feels like I pulled jt often times so trying to balance recovery with keeping my workload high. Doms are gone now maybe from the osta.

cjdesmit

Awards
What dosage of Osta are you guys running, 25mg? And what is your PCT going to consist of? I've heard a lot of conflicting things in regards to the type of PCT required..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to run DermaStr3ngth. It supposedly helps your joints; can anyone vouch for this?

Also to the OP.. Did you decide to run Ostar1ne as well? If so, how are you liking it? What kind of PCT are you considering?
Yes, there are scientific studies documenting the anti-inflammatory effects of 5 laxogenin. Just search the bolded and you will find some of them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is from prohormonedb

"[h=2]5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin[/h]5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This ompound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compund say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

Drips and Drabs pulled from the Internets....

"Laxogenin does indeed have some pretty profound anti-inflammatory effects. In addition to being able to be synthesized from Diosgenin, it is a component of smilax sieboldii."

"Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from Smilax sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for it's growth promoting activity [in plants]. It has also been demonstrated to aquire [cytotoxic] properties however, to what degree, I am not sure. In contrast, Laxogenin was demonstrated to aquire antitumor-promoting activity in a two-stage lung carcinogenesis experiment.""

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Has anyone ran 3 caps of EP1C? Not sure if it's the EP1C or Dermastrength but feeling fuller and harder. And love what it does for me in the gym. Asking cause I'm almost done with my bottle of DermaStrength and need to wait for payday. Do I really need the DermaStrength? Or could I just run the EP1C.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Ya I will give that statement a thumbs up my knees haven't felt this good all year!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Actually my knees have been great now that you mention it! Guess from the da. Just my tendons that the ep1c workouts are to blame I think!

For osta I'm only on 10 as I'm pcting.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
My wife just asked me if I went to the gym...ummm no? Why? She said it looked like I did. She said I looked hard and fuller. Got to be that EP1C and DermaStrength!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife just asked me if I went to the gym...ummm no? Why? She said it looked like I did. She said I looked hard and fuller. Got to be that EP1C and DermaStrength!
Swole:)

And your wife sees you everyday, so for her to notice it means something is working.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started on Dermastrength this week and will be adding EP1C in on Monday. Loving the feed back in here.
Once I'm done with my PCT I'll be logging my progress with them

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started on Dermastrength this week and will be adding EP1C in on Monday. Loving the feed back in here.
Once I'm done with my PCT I'll be logging my progress with them
Awesome. Will be watching for sure.