ENDURING WITH FORMUTECH'S ENDURANCE..................

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:reporter:First off a major big shout out to cswalczakny, for making this possible:You_Rock_Emoticon:. Pardon the delay in getting this log started, but the show has begun. Took my first dose yesterday, and am still not quite sure what exactly what i should be feeling or experiencing. I know that bcaas, prevent muscle breakdown, are great for recovery, and suppress's muscle protein for fuel which also spares the muscle, but i guess i'll just go off of my own personal experience.

So as far as taste goes, it's so refreshing to have something other than the norm, fruit punch and lemon. This Melon flavor rocks and i just want to sip on it whenever i get thirsty:tongue2:.

Well after yesterdays session, when i got home i had my first serving of endurance and though the only thing i experienced was how good that it tasted, today i didn't wake up feeling as sore as i do without supplementing with any bcaas. So thats something i'm definitely looking forward to maintaining while the tub lasts. I drank it post workout but i'll try it intra next time to compare any difference. Let alone after consuming the Endurance post workout, about a half hour later i wanted to go another round:scared:, thats what made the light bulb:thinkerg:go off, that i should have drank it intra, but i'll see this afternoon. cause i still had a nice mean pump and some energy to go the extra mile, but i had a dinner date with wife, kids and friends. so tonight i'll defintely will take advantage of Endurances attributes:scratchchin:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:reporter:First off a major big shout out to cswalczakny, for making this possible:You_Rock_Emoticon:. Pardon the delay in getting this log started, but the show has begun. Took my first dose yesterday, and am still not quite sure what exactly what i should be feeling or experiencing. I know that bcaas, prevent muscle breakdown, are great for recovery, and suppress's muscle protein for fuel which also spares the muscle, but i guess i'll just go off of my own personal experience.

So as far as taste goes, it's so refreshing to have something other than the norm, fruit punch and lemon. This Melon flavor rocks and i just want to sip on it whenever i get thirsty:tongue2:.

Well after yesterdays session, when i got home i had my first serving of endurance and though the only thing i experienced was how good that it tasted, today i didn't wake up feeling as sore as i do without supplementing with any bcaas. So thats something i'm definitely looking forward to maintaining while the tub lasts. I drank it post workout but i'll try it intra next time to compare any difference. Let alone after consuming the Endurance post workout, about a half hour later i wanted to go another round:scared:, thats what made the light bulb:thinkerg:go off, that i should have drank it intra, but i'll see this afternoon. cause i still had a nice mean pump and some energy to go the extra mile, but i had a dinner date with wife, kids and friends. so tonight i'll defintely will take advantage of Endurances attributes:scratchchin:
Boom in for the win buddy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It really shines pre and intra workout because of the cit mal, ba and c-o-p

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It really shines pre and intra workout because of the cit mal, ba and c-o-p
THIS and I am lazy so I take half right before I lift and half immediately after. Old people like myself don't like carrying around gallon jugs!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS and I am lazy so I take half right before I lift and half immediately after. Old people like myself don't like carrying around gallon jugs!
I never mind big jugs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WTH?

Did you forget to log this???

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Maybe he was kidnapped?

Anyways, Love me some Endurance. I go through 3 jugs a month right now. I use it twice per day just as a BCAA sup since I am dieting and 3 weeks out from stage. I take one scoop pre fasted cardio 45 min AM. and two scoops pre workout in the evening ( this workout is about 1.5 hours of weight training and .5 hour of cardio)

Normally most BCAA are equal, taste are what seperate. However, Endurance has seperated from the pack by adding bothe COP and Beta Alanine, plus you have the addition of Glutamine, which can be normal nowdays, but usually instead of being called BCAA products they are called Recovery products.

PrinceVince hope you come back to tell us what you think buddy!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea his MIA in his powermax log he was keeping for us, have not got an update in a while.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea his MIA in his powermax log he was keeping for us, have not got an update in a while.
That sucks. Hate when this happens

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
That sucks. Hate when this happens
Yeah, makes me feel bad do others that put in, and I also wonder if everything is ok.

I had a guy in another forum that was hit and miss with logging, but I will say he shocked me with his final review. Very detailed and he had also bought a couple of our products just bc he was impressed with his results and flavor.